Pain Clinics in Georgia

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jack

Austell, GA

#1 Apr 19, 2011
Do not go to pain management atlanta www.painmanagementatlanta.com they make u do a pee test makes u pay 150.00 for the test and they tell everybody that they have krystal meth in there system and they dont u only get prescriptions for only 2 weeks they say they will give u the other prescriptions and ur money back but u do not get it back this is no joke im warning u guys not to go there its a gimmick.
sucka

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Apr 20, 2011
Jack wrote:
Do not go to pain management atlanta www.painmanagementatlanta.com they make u do a pee test makes u pay 150.00 for the test and they tell everybody that they have krystal meth in there system and they dont u only get prescriptions for only 2 weeks they say they will give u the other prescriptions and ur money back but u do not get it back this is no joke im warning u guys not to go there its a gimmick.
They finally turned the tables on the bums. Good for them.
Sweetdaddy

Centre, AL

#3 Apr 20, 2011
Jack wrote:
Do not go to pain management atlanta www.painmanagementatlanta.com they make u do a pee test makes u pay 150.00 for the test and they tell everybody that they have krystal meth in there system and they dont u only get prescriptions for only 2 weeks they say they will give u the other prescriptions and ur money back but u do not get it back this is no joke im warning u guys not to go there its a gimmick.
What are you going there for anyway Mama Mags?
John

Lexington, KY

#4 Apr 20, 2011
sucka wrote:
<quoted text>
They finally turned the tables on the bums. Good for them.
You're actually happy that these thieves are ripping people off? I seriously hope that you are aware that serious, often chronic pain is a very real burden in life for a lot of people, and without the legitimate pain clinics that exist throughout the country, many people would have a very hard time getting the medicine they need. Its just unbelievable to me how many people take every opportunity they get to look down their noses and hate on drug addicts, and its people who drink a lot of alcohol that are usually the 1st in line to critisize and judge drug addicts, somehow they don't see the hypocrisy in it. It never ceases to amaze me how many judgmental pricks there are in the world. It sure is a good thing that you are perfect "sucka", thank God you've never made a mistake in life. Does it make you feel better about yourself when you tell yourself that you are better than all those "bums"?
spring fever

Frankfort, KY

#5 Apr 21, 2011
Does anyone know anything about the new pain office that opened on north broadway?
Roland

West Liberty, KY

#6 Apr 21, 2011
Do not go to advance wellness center exit 315 in georgia they only give u 90 15mg oxycodone and 90 1 mg xanax no 30s u guys will be dissappointed.
Loree

Atlanta, GA

#7 Apr 30, 2011
John wrote:
<quoted text>You're actually happy that these thieves are ripping people off? I seriously hope that you are aware that serious, often chronic pain is a very real burden in life for a lot of people, and without the legitimate pain clinics that exist throughout the country, many people would have a very hard time getting the medicine they need. Its just unbelievable to me how many people take every opportunity they get to look down their noses and hate on drug addicts, and its people who drink a lot of alcohol that are usually the 1st in line to critisize and judge drug addicts, somehow they don't see the hypocrisy in it. It never ceases to amaze me how many judgmental pricks there are in the world. It sure is a good thing that you are perfect "sucka", thank God you've never made a mistake in life. Does it make you feel better about yourself when you tell yourself that you are better than all those "bums"?
At pain management Atlanta I can assure you no one looks down on ANYONE. I can't imagine having to take medications daily to control pain, having to travel hours every month to get to a clinic, and then having to jump through hoops to get prescriptions filled. We do everything we can to be fair and make our patients feel comfortable. We are genuinely nice and we really care about our patients, we don't just pretend to be nice, we are real. We do everything we can to verify prescriptions after hours and make ourselves available to help. We pass out snacks in the waiting room when wait times are longer than expected, and we believe everyone has the right to be treated with respect and courtesy. We aren't perfect by any means, but we certainly try to set ourselves apart from other pain clinics who are focused on money rather than their patients well being.
We in no way "ripped off" the person in the previous post. If they had to get additional testing done on a urine sample and the results come back in their favor they will receive a credit of the amount paid towards their next visit. We don't like having to get samples tested and it isn't required very often, but we need to document and confirm samples with unusual results. We don't want to be closed down, we want to be here for our patients long term.
for a friend

Richmond, KY

#8 May 1, 2011
had a friend go to Georgia and my friend received 180 thirty's but no one would fill my friends script because of being from ky. does anyone know why or know of a pharmacy that will fill it? i feel so bad for my friend i watch my friend cry from there pain but i dont know how to help?
Loree

Tucker, GA

#9 May 26, 2011
There are some independent pharmacies that will fill prescriptions for KY patients in Georgia, but their prices are usually high. I would check with Village Pharmacy in Douglasville or Royal Style Pharmacy in Lithonia. Pharmacists can be very difficult to deal with, but the only legal obligation they have as far as I know is to establish a patient-doctor relationship (verify that the patient was actually seen by the doctor) and make sure the medications they are dispensing are safe to take together.

Sorry I jumped in late on this one, but hopefully this will help. Mountainview pharmacy usually has medications in stock and will fill for out of state patients, but the prices there are crazy high.
Jim

Augusta, GA

#10 Jun 9, 2011
Loree wrote:
There are some independent pharmacies that will fill prescriptions for KY patients in Georgia, but their prices are usually high. I would check with Village Pharmacy in Douglasville or Royal Style Pharmacy in Lithonia. Pharmacists can be very difficult to deal with, but the only legal obligation they have as far as I know is to establish a patient-doctor relationship (verify that the patient was actually seen by the doctor) and make sure the medications they are dispensing are safe to take together.
Sorry I jumped in late on this one, but hopefully this will help. Mountainview pharmacy usually has medications in stock and will fill for out of state patients, but the prices there are crazy high.
Atlantic medical group is a good place to go in Augusta ga

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#11 Jun 16, 2011
Loree wrote:
There are some independent pharmacies that will fill prescriptions for KY patients in Georgia, but their prices are usually high. I would check with Village Pharmacy in Douglasville or Royal Style Pharmacy in Lithonia. Pharmacists can be very difficult to deal with, but the only legal obligation they have as far as I know is to establish a patient-doctor relationship (verify that the patient was actually seen by the doctor) and make sure the medications they are dispensing are safe to take together.
Sorry I jumped in late on this one, but hopefully this will help. Mountainview pharmacy usually has medications in stock and will fill for out of state patients, but the prices there are crazy high.
what kind of prices do they have on 30s or 15s? do you know? Thanks!
No rain

United States

#12 Jun 16, 2011
Die, druggie scum.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#14 Jun 16, 2011
No rain wrote:
Die, druggie scum.
why r u on this forum?

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15 Jun 16, 2011
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Atlantic medical group is a good place to go in Augusta ga
I've seen you post everywhere...are u a part of this clinic or something? a bit of advertising maybe?
No rain

United States

#16 Jun 16, 2011
MadameMousie1 wrote:
<quoted text>why r u on this forum?
Because I want to be. Next question.
Lolols

Evansville, IN

#17 Jun 17, 2011
Jack wrote:
Do not go to pain management atlanta www.painmanagementatlanta.com they make u do a pee test makes u pay 150.00 for the test and they tell everybody that they have krystal meth in there system and they dont u only get prescriptions for only 2 weeks they say they will give u the other prescriptions and ur money back but u do not get it back this is no joke im warning u guys not to go there its a gimmick.
Lol haha too funny!!!!
boo hoo

Bowling Green, KY

#18 Jun 17, 2011
Jack wrote:
Do not go to pain management atlanta www.painmanagementatlanta.com they make u do a pee test makes u pay 150.00 for the test and they tell everybody that they have krystal meth in there system and they dont u only get prescriptions for only 2 weeks they say they will give u the other prescriptions and ur money back but u do not get it back this is no joke im warning u guys not to go there its a gimmick.
Serves you right.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#19 Jun 21, 2011
I live in Georgia 30 min from pain management atlanta and I am a patient there. I cant get my prescriptions filled anywhere I go. I was on 30mg oxycodone but noone in a 100 mile radius would fill it or they would want $5 a pill. The people at pain man atlanta are really nice but unless they get an in-house pharmacy I see patients leaving there in droves. I love that place but when the doctors will not prescribe morphine when you tell them nobody will fill oxycodone. I had to swap out my script for percocet 10/325 and still had to pay 360 bucks at a lot of places if at all they would fill it. Very much in pain right now do to doctors not giving anything other than oxycodone, but what can I do? I guess I will stay on the perocets and destroy my kidnes and liver some more. I cant afford to go anywhere else and start at a new clinic and try for an in-house pharmacy clinic because I heard they charge a lot at in-house pharmacies in atlanta. I have no idea what I am going to do. I love you pain man atlanta but for the love of god put me on a med that pharmacies will fill that does not have tylenol in it. Why would you give me 30mg oxycodone and not any morphine that at that mg would be weaker???????? I dont get it.

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#20 Jun 21, 2011
AlwayzNpain wrote:
I live in Georgia 30 min from pain management atlanta and I am a patient there. I cant get my prescriptions filled anywhere I go. I was on 30mg oxycodone but noone in a 100 mile radius would fill it or they would want $5 a pill. The people at pain man atlanta are really nice but unless they get an in-house pharmacy I see patients leaving there in droves. I love that place but when the doctors will not prescribe morphine when you tell them nobody will fill oxycodone. I had to swap out my script for percocet 10/325 and still had to pay 360 bucks at a lot of places if at all they would fill it. Very much in pain right now do to doctors not giving anything other than oxycodone, but what can I do? I guess I will stay on the perocets and destroy my kidnes and liver some more. I cant afford to go anywhere else and start at a new clinic and try for an in-house pharmacy clinic because I heard they charge a lot at in-house pharmacies in atlanta. I have no idea what I am going to do. I love you pain man atlanta but for the love of god put me on a med that pharmacies will fill that does not have tylenol in it. Why would you give me 30mg oxycodone and not any morphine that at that mg would be weaker???????? I dont get it.
I just wanted to say..if I have this much problem getting my scripts filled I have no idea how out of state people would be getting them unless they are rich/and or selling a portion of their pills to pay for them at the pharmacies that charge 900 bucks for 180 oxycodone. And let me set the record straight for those who still believe in the shortage of oxycodone in at least georgia..there is no shortage. I have a cousin who is a pharmacist and her husband is a pharmacist as well and they are in southern ga and they told me 9/10 patients that go in person to get say oxy 15 or 30 will be told they are out/on back order etc.. basicly you have to have a really good relationship for a while with your pharmacist in georgia one that will order for you etc.. otherwise you are screwed..

I talked to a pharmacist from ga and he told me if he fills a script for a pain clinic then the next day and so on it will be flooded by people with their oxy scirpts and they just dont want that in their store. It ties up the pharmacist cus he has to do sighn offs etc on all the orders and police come in all the time telling them of pain clinics and pressure them not to fill oxycodone blah blah you get the picture. If you do find someone it usually lasts for 1-2 fills and then they start telling you they are on back order etc.. I have seen and been thru it all. And this will only get worse and worse...my suggestion..get on another medicine. GA pharmacists are worried this state will turn out like florida and they are using their power to supress oxycodone as well as any schedule II narc they seem fit. Good luck people I know I am going to need it!
Tired of the Contention

Charleston, WV

#21 Jun 23, 2011
WOW!!! You've really provided quite the eloquant and constructive analysis on the situation lmao. Why not invest your time in a more constructive manner, instead of perusing databases that obviously don't apply to you, and impinging your undeducated and presumptuous commentary on people whom with you are not acquainted, nor have any insight into their circumstances. Thats a quintessential reflection of classical ignorance; making presumptions, stereotyping, and refusing to be a critical thinker. And who are you to assume anyone on this forum is, quote, "druggie scum". Many people have legitimate and debilitating pain, yet because of their age, or the oppressive and over-conservative prescription laws governing the states they live in, are thus compelled to find more benevolant and understanding doctors out of their respective state. Have you seen their MRI reports or meticulously evaluated their pain levels??? I think not. So why not take a more rigorous and thorough look at yourself first before judging people you don't even know. You just might discover that being a less cynical and intrusive person will lead you to a more enlightend state of mind and a more auspicious life and mental paradigm.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mcconnell or grimes 49 min The Real Moochel ... 55
The Chop House 1 hr Mark 9
lauren hoff (Mar '14) 2 hr jon1 7
Grimes Tour Bus Up For Sale Soon............... 3 hr it is time 12
halloween party with costume contest (Oct '11) 4 hr yourabiblebeater 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr so true 131,417
What are everyone's thoughts on Alison Grime's ... 6 hr EIIa 4
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 6 hr uklex12 5,744
the bluegrass conspiracy (May '09) 15 hr Brandon 1,635
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington Jobs

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]