First Prev
of 3
Next Last
032player

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2009
Anthony Dewayne Lewis is snitchin on the city,anybody know him?
032player

Lexington, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2009
they call him stone, he hangs around gtown st. he drives a white escalade, biggest snitch in the city right now.
Happy

Baxter, TN

#3 Oct 6, 2009
What do you mean?
032player

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 6, 2009
Happy wrote:
What do you mean?
here in lexington ky
Reetha

Bethel, OH

#5 Oct 6, 2009
From what I've seen, most people on these sites are snitches.
032player

Lexington, KY

#6 Oct 7, 2009
what exactly have you seen bigmouth? i am one of his victims! trust me if i was a snitch i wouldnt be on my way to prison, several other people would be.
leslie

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 7, 2009
jeff stanley is a rat
aaron

Georgetown, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2009
Don't do anything wrong, and you won't have to worry about a "snitch". Wow what a concept!

Since: Sep 09

West Liberty, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2009
That's the thing about the saying "stupid criminals". They do the crime and let someone else know about it. Duh! Birds of a feather flock together and eventually one gets caught,..guess what his first option is to save his skin? Don't blame the snitch, blame yourself. Not only were you breaking the law, you were stupid.

West Liberty, KY

#10 Oct 7, 2009
Honor among thieves. How contridictory is that?
KY-G-032

Jefferson, GA

#11 Oct 7, 2009
Saddleburn wrote:
That's the thing about the saying "stupid criminals". They do the crime and let someone else know about it. Duh! Birds of a feather flock together and eventually one gets caught,..guess what his first option is to save his skin? Don't blame the snitch, blame yourself. Not only were you breaking the law, you were stupid.
If u hustle u have to deal with somebody and if u choose one side of the fence dont jump to the other when shit gets deep!!!!!!! Learn to play by the rules and there r rules to every side, always remember that!
KY-G-032

Jefferson, GA

#12 Oct 7, 2009
032player wrote:
what exactly have you seen bigmouth? i am one of his victims! trust me if i was a snitch i wouldnt be on my way to prison, several other people would be.
I FEEL U!!!! Off with all the rats heads, expose everyone of them.

West Liberty, KY

#13 Oct 7, 2009
KY-G-032 wrote:
<quoted text>
If u hustle u have to deal with somebody and if u choose one side of the fence dont jump to the other when shit gets deep!!!!!!! Learn to play by the rules and there r rules to every side, always remember that!
Got three words for you,.. GET A JOB!
Metro

Harrodsburg, KY

#14 Oct 7, 2009
Jeff Stanley is a rat ! Thats for sure !
032player

Lexington, KY

#15 Oct 7, 2009
leslie wrote:
jeff stanley is a rat
i know him, how do u?
032player

Lexington, KY

#16 Oct 7, 2009
KY-G-032 wrote:
<quoted text>
I FEEL U!!!! Off with all the rats heads, expose everyone of them.
have u been in the feds?
032player

Lexington, KY

#17 Oct 8, 2009
Saddleburn wrote:
<quoted text>
Got three words for you,.. GET A JOB!
u sound so ignorant. would you rather people feed off welfare and food stamps? if u get any type of criminal history even when you r young doors start closing, even with a college education. i guess if i worked for big tobacco or owned a liguor store it it would be different right? or what if i ran a methadone clinic, would i meet your standards then?

“Ruthless By Law”

Since: Oct 09

Da' Bronx

#18 Oct 8, 2009
Is Jeff still working at The Grapevine ?
032player

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 8, 2009
i dont know 4 sure, but hes earned the benefit of the doubt with me, i think he just has alot of haters

West Liberty, KY

#20 Oct 8, 2009
032player wrote:
<quoted text>u sound so ignorant. would you rather people feed off welfare and food stamps? if u get any type of criminal history even when you r young doors start closing, even with a college education. i guess if i worked for big tobacco or owned a liguor store it it would be different right? or what if i ran a methadone clinic, would i meet your standards then?
As if you aren't already drawing welfare and food stamps.!! You'll have a court appointed attorney paid for by those of us who work. Damn, get real.
GET A JOB. I don't care what it is.

Crime isn't excused by unemployment.That's what that welfare and food stamp program is for. If you spent half the time looking for work or developing a labor skill, that you spend "hustling",(a glorified word for drug dealing) you wouldn't have to worry about rats. I'd damn sure rat your ass out! I'd tell you about it too.
Stop bitchin', roll your damn sleeves up and go to work. Dig a ditch if you have to.

That criminal record can't be because you were too young or it would be a closed record. No, you have a felony. Crime is what got you that record. It's up to you to work and pay to have it expunged. But then,... you wouldn't have an excuse to sleep til noon and run your biz on the sly if you did that.

Crybaby!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lauren hoff (Mar '14) 1 hr jon1 7
Grimes Tour Bus Up For Sale Soon............... 2 hr it is time 12
halloween party with costume contest (Oct '11) 3 hr yourabiblebeater 6
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr so true 131,417
What are everyone's thoughts on Alison Grime's ... 5 hr EIIa 4
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 5 hr uklex12 5,744
Sullivan University for real? 5 hr EIIa 11
the bluegrass conspiracy (May '09) 14 hr Brandon 1,635
Lexington Dating
Find my Match