Where is Larissa Bell?

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Lexington, KY

#1 May 17, 2013
Has anyone seen or heard from Larissa Bell? Can't find her and I'm getting very worried.
billy smith

Linden, NJ

#2 Jun 18, 2013
Concerned wrote:
Has anyone seen or heard from Larissa Bell? Can't find her and I'm getting very worried.
I was looking for her also ! I'm from NJ and have not heard from her since april of last year (2012)
Larissa

Columbus, OH

#3 Jul 11, 2013
Concerned wrote:
this is Larissa who is this
John

Linden, NJ

#4 Jul 11, 2013
How do I know it's you? Maybe if you post something on your facebook page I'll know it's really you...
Hmmmm

Erlanger, KY

#6 Jul 12, 2013
I was wondering the same thing. I haven't seen her in forever
Larissa

United States

#7 Jul 13, 2013
John wrote:
How do I know it's you? Maybe if you post something on your facebook page I'll know it's really you...
i don't know who you are either lol... I'm locked out of Facebook it's why I'm never on it anymore I don't have a laptop to make a new act but idk I guess asks whatever u like? How do u know me
Hmmmm

Erlanger, KY

#8 Jul 13, 2013
Larissa wrote:
<quoted text>i don't know who you are either lol... I'm locked out of Facebook it's why I'm never on it anymore I don't have a laptop to make a new act but idk I guess asks whatever u like? How do u know me
Hmm. I knew u from a few old jobs u had. Where u working these days. Haven't seen u in forever and I've known u for years myself
John

Linden, NJ

#9 Jul 14, 2013
Larissa wrote:
<quoted text>i don't know who you are either lol... I'm locked out of Facebook it's why I'm never on it anymore I don't have a laptop to make a new act but idk I guess asks whatever u like? How do u know me
I know you from pp , why don't you make a new Facebook page up?
john from nj

Linden, NJ

#10 Jul 14, 2013
ok.....what state was that tree house in? or what state were you born in ?
Hmmmmmm

Erlanger, KY

#11 Jul 21, 2013
So did we figure out if that was the real Larissa?
John

Linden, NJ

#12 Jul 22, 2013
No idea yet....
Concerned

Lexington, KY

#13 Jul 30, 2013
I met Larissa in December. We hung out for a few months then lost contact. I heard she wasn't doing great and I was hoping to find her again.
john from nj

Linden, NJ

#14 Jul 30, 2013
I met her in Oct 2011 , and on fb for a while and stopped hearing from her may 2012 was my last email from her......
Not sure if thats really her or not.....if she where she worked maybe then i would think it is really her...
Bubbles

Winchester, KY

#15 Jul 31, 2013
She is in Eastern State Hospital dealing with a suicide attempt due to her father having with her..........
John

Linden, NJ

#16 Aug 9, 2013
Oh !! I hope she is ok!! Today someone was on her Facebook page saying stop sending her messages because " I'm not Larissa "
hmmm

Nashville, TN

#17 Aug 9, 2013
Ya I was going to say I just seen that today as well. I'm not sure I believe she is in eastern but who knows. But if she is what happened? Have you tried looking at any other clubs?
Jessamine Co Detention

United States

#18 Aug 11, 2013
She's in jail in Nicholasville.
john

Linden, NJ

#19 Aug 11, 2013
Thanks i just seen that...I hope she gets her act together.....
hmm

Nashville, TN

#20 Aug 11, 2013
Any idea what she did and it makes me wonder if she was just at a diff club
Phil

Lexington, KY

#21 Aug 20, 2013
Larissa got out of jail today. Anyone know how to get a hold of her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 7 min hollerrat 7,400
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 14 min hey 1,074
Is Wayne McNabb for Constable a Joke? 28 min Vote No 9
Wade McNabb 31 min NO TO MCNABB 12
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min Le Jimbo 155,561
Uk Children's Hospital 6 hr Advocatingformychild 1
new businesses coming to town 6 hr nubby 2
Pete Hise & Sharon Clements: How Long? 17 hr Dexter 78
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington Jobs

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]