Josh

Ann Arbor, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2012

Sorry to disapoint all the fatties in here pretending to men who like fat girls,or the blacks that are looking for easy chubbies to bed, but slim and trim is way better than a bloated pig. It might not be politically correct to say fat girls are ugly, but they are. For some reason they hang on to this "thick" term and think that's an excuse to not take care of themselves. Size 8, 10, maybe 12, thats thick if it's in the right places and she's healthy. Size 18 with cottage cheese thighs and swollen ankles is not thick, it's just fat. Put down the Doritos and Diet Pepsi and take a walk or something.

Give me a skinny lady any day. I want to see that beautiful muscle tone under tight skin. I want to be able to put my arm around her waist, pick her up and carry her to the bed. There is a reason all the super models are skinny, they know no one wants to look at a slob.
big rick

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2012

Josh wrote:
Sorry to disapoint all the fatties in here pretending to men who like fat girls,or the blacks that are looking for easy chubbies to bed, but slim and trim is way better than a bloated pig. It might not be politically correct to say fat girls are ugly, but they are. For some reason they hang on to this "thick" term and think that's an excuse to not take care of themselves. Size 8, 10, maybe 12, thats thick if it's in the right places and she's healthy. Size 18 with cottage cheese thighs and swollen ankles is not thick, it's just fat. Put down the Doritos and Diet Pepsi and take a walk or something.
Give me a skinny lady any day. I want to see that beautiful muscle tone under tight skin. I want to be able to put my arm around her waist, pick her up and carry her to the bed. There is a reason all the super models are skinny, they know no one wants to look at a slob.
My apologies, Josh. I thought you were gay.
anonymous

Dorval, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

As someone who is 6ft tall and a size 2 (125 lbs) I'm honestly a little hurt reading these comments.
HAhano

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I'm a size 3 and honestly, people make the stereotype that I diet and starve myself to get this thin, then catch hell when I'm in a bikini. I eat great, exercise wonderfully, and am a natural stick. I'm in a-cups and am proud, my spine sticks out, and my ribs are easily pronounced when I take a deep breath. I'm by no means unhealthy, I'm fit as a fiddle. I have nice hips and legs, and really, I think I see more guys posting pictures saying "these curvy women look hotter than these sticks." Guess who I look more like? The sticks. Really, I think most people say I'm "too skinny", and assume it's all fine and dandy because I probably throw my food up or some such nonsense. I'd take a girl that won't die from heart disease at thirty over someone else, regardless of weight.
yess

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

HAhano wrote:
I'm a size 3 and honestly, people make the stereotype that I diet and starve myself to get this thin, then catch hell when I'm in a bikini. I eat great, exercise wonderfully, and am a natural stick. I'm in a-cups and am proud, my spine sticks out, and my ribs are easily pronounced when I take a deep breath. I'm by no means unhealthy, I'm fit as a fiddle. I have nice hips and legs, and really, I think I see more guys posting pictures saying "these curvy women look hotter than these sticks." Guess who I look more like? The sticks. Really, I think most people say I'm "too skinny", and assume it's all fine and dandy because I probably throw my food up or some such nonsense. I'd take a girl that won't die from heart disease at thirty over someone else, regardless of weight.
Well you aren't too skinny for me :) I'd love to kiss and please every inch of you. Interested in meeting a good guy?
PILL BILLY

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Girls can't be too skinny. I can't date a woman who is a size 6 or bigger. Too much junk
Just Sayin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

I def find skinny girls very sexy.especially with the lady in the streets and freak in the sheets attitude.
Ida

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

Im a size 20 down from a 32 n I love me to death ima smartass n mean so the hole package oh n everyone loves me cuz im me im not the weather I dont change lol
stick figure

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

I think being healthy is more important that being a particular size.
oh yea

Larwill, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

I prefet skinny girls. Nothing sexier than seeing those hips. Big girls lose their shape which makes them look like a man to me. I can't stand a fat ass flopping around every time the move. Skinny girls, be proud! I love every inch of you! ; )
oh yea

Larwill, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Sorry for the typos. Cell phones suck to type with.
Jealous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Ida wrote:
Im a size 20 down from a 32 n I love me to death ima smartass n mean so the hole package oh n everyone loves me cuz im me im not the weather I dont change lol
Congrats baby
Pleasee

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

All these responses saying size 8 and up is hot are fat chicks! Don't fool yourself. No man wants a girl over 115 pounds unless they have a fat fetish or something like that, they only settle for you big girls because you're easy to get in the sack and you have low self esteems. Pin up girls in the 50's would be fatties now and you girls are just lazy and wish you were alive back then so you could eat like a dog still be considered hot. It's 2012 and we live in the self esteem era, feel good about yourself because that's all that matters. Have fun with diabetes and heart disease.
Dammit to hell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2012

Jerk off thats the way to think yeah go u I 25 95lbs wear a 5 n have diabetes n have had 2 heart attacks idiot was ur fathers fault mom shudda swallowed
Pleasee wrote:
All these responses saying size 8 and up is hot are fat chicks! Don't fool yourself. No man wants a girl over 115 pounds unless they have a fat fetish or something like that, they only settle for you big girls because you're easy to get in the sack and you have low self esteems. Pin up girls in the 50's would be fatties now and you girls are just lazy and wish you were alive back then so you could eat like a dog still be considered hot. It's 2012 and we live in the self esteem era, feel good about yourself because that's all that matters. Have fun with diabetes and heart disease.
ciitizen

Bellefontaine, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

You all have a computer or smart phone, there is a medical height/weight chart for men and women available online
exactly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Tuesday Mar 25

hmm wrote:
Anyone know Lauren Noel? that b&%*h is too skinny. could be all them drugs she is on
She tries to act like she's better than everyone else when she has drug charges DUI and mugshots all over the internet! You're not fooling anybody! Eat a cheeseburger get off the dope and STFU!
yep

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Wednesday Mar 26

I like my gurls with sum meat on there bones

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 57 of57
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

120 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min Calvin_Coolish 138,777
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 50 min bestguest 81,214
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr curious 122,873
halficans, mudsharks, and the like 2 hr hahahaha 2
Mac's Karaoke - Lane Allen 3 hr rob 3
Bartley Mcquaery 3 hr Lazy Stanley 2
do women or couples ever go to romantix or 2004... (Mar '12) 6 hr couple 57
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••