Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Apr 25, 2012
new guest

United States

#1 Dec 18, 2009
I wanna know how much a stripper NORMALLY makes a night/week whatever...I'm curious! If you're a stripper, tell me how much you usually make-slow nights and good nights!-Be honest girls!!
Jocelyn

Inman, SC

#3 Apr 25, 2012
I am a dancer on the east coast, and typically I average 3 to 400 on a slow night and 5 to 800 on a good night
joan

Washington, DC

#4 Apr 25, 2012
Jocelyn wrote:
I am a dancer on the east coast, and typically I average 3 to 400 on a slow night and 5 to 800 on a good night
get off here. If you aren't in lex why are you even on here? Go get on topix in your own city
Jack Daniels

Bowie, MD

#5 Apr 25, 2012
My god!! Here is matt, pua, guy and whatever else he calls himself. Hes trolling on here to see if any strippers respond then work his way up to beg for sex, or FUN as he calls it. Now hes mad because one posted but they arent close enough for him. Haha

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Straw Grasping Te... 151,114
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 9 min George Granger 1,264
2004 bookstore (Nov '09) 1 hr hardon4 5,563
Is Wayne McNabb for Constable a Joke? 2 hr A vote against Mc... 7
Junkie ID List Names and hints 4 hr An non 9
does anyone know kayla figg? 6 hr tallys467 1
Are there any doctors that treat adult ADHD? 7 hr LMAO 10
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••