NO Kidding what has Obama done for any of us ?

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Killer

Henderson, KY

#1 Jul 11, 2012
And i dont mean this cockamammy health care crap which more than half the country did not want ,and now find out you will be paying TAX,s on TAX,s for it even if you dont want it .SO for the Black people who voted for him what did you get ?more jobs ,maybe he fixed up your schools or what did he do ,for the drug runner,s acrosss the border he made it possiable to be better armed with weapons ,and for the terrorist,s he told top secret stuff ,so now what did he do for you????
white boy

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2012
I know he started 2 wars and gave the rich a tax brake...
OMG

Lexington, KY

#3 Jul 11, 2012
For once, White Boy said something intelligent. You know have won back all that respect you lost from me recently.:)

Obama has forced us into more and more debt. Students have to take out greater loans with greater interests because funds are reserved for welfare instead of education. I know this first-hand as I was denied my grants because they said they were forced to send funds to the welfare programs that needed more bolstering. I can NOT afford healthcare, or I would already have it. Educational expenses are soaring since Obama has been in office, and troops were murdered when he left Afghanistan bragging about how he has the war under control just for the Middle Eastern people to make a point. Yes, some troops went home. But being from a military family I can tell you many more were sent overseas and simply relocated. This ObamaCare nonsense is absolutely dispicable. Romney make not be perfect and make be priviledged but at least he worked for his money and doesn't support putting the rest of us in the middle class further in debt because paying taxes isn't even enough anymore for the welfare offices.
okiedokie

Mount Sterling, KY

#4 Jul 11, 2012
Racist are u......
OMG

Lexington, KY

#5 Jul 11, 2012
Who's racist here? Because I talk about being middle class and going to school you assume I'm white? Can black people not make something of themselves as well?

If anything, I'd say that you're prejudice because you're not only stereotyping but creating a racial profile as well.
Diogenes

Savannah, GA

#6 Jul 11, 2012
Well let me see now.... Obama saved the American auto industry, when your boy Mitt Romney was saying, "Let them go bankrupt, who needs American cars and trucks anyway, you can buy all these nice Jap cars and trucks." "Oh yeah, you can buy Korean cars too, we don't need American cars and trucks."

I Love my Jeep! If Mitt had his way, there wouldn't be any more Jeeps.
I like Chevrolets as well, but Mitt hates them.
I Love my Ford F-150, but I think Ford could have made it without our help, but Ford would have suffered greatly with most of the parts suppliers going bankrupt. I would really be mad at Mitt if Ford went under.

DO YOU HAVE A CLUE Just How MANY Times the Japanese, Korean, German, and Swedish Governments have bailed out their auto industries?
Japan subsidized their auto companies for years, so they could undercut American auto manufacturers on prices, and get established in the USA.

Do You Have a Clue How Many People would have been Unemployed IF Mitt had been President at the time of the auto bailouts?

Mitt said, "Let the U.S. auto companies go under."
I say Mitt "Let Mitt go under, all the way to Hades."

Obama provided me with a choice of buying American Cars & Trucks or Japanese and Korean Junk.
OMG

Lexington, KY

#7 Jul 11, 2012
I agree, I love Jeeps.

BUT are we really going on presidency here based on what kind of car we would be driving? This thread is based on the pros/cons of Obama, not only the cons of his competition. In no way am I supporting either pary; I do not even know who I will vote for when the time comes.
Diogenes

Savannah, GA

#8 Jul 11, 2012
OMG wrote:
I agree, I love Jeeps.
BUT are we really going on presidency here based on what kind of car we would be driving? This thread is based on the pros/cons of Obama, not only the cons of his competition. In no way am I supporting either pary; I do not even know who I will vote for when the time comes.
Every day when the House of Representatives met, when the Democrats controlled the House, the Republicans kept up the incessant cries of "Jobs, jobs, where are the Jobs."
This in spite of the FACT that the jobs were lost under GW BUSH and a Republican controlled House.
When the Republicans took the House back in 2010 due to the supidity of the American people, the Republicans promptly shut up about the JOBS.
Then a few Democrats poured it back on them for doing nothing about jobs. The Dems said ,"Jobs ,jobs, where are the jobs."
This while the Republicans were busy talking about abortion and contraception. And the Republicans were busy fighting every attempt Obama made to put people back to work. And the budget fights, and the new Republican Tea Party Congressmen were trying to drive us into defaulting on our national debts, and finally got our credit rating lowered by Moody's with their ignorance. An exasperated John Boehner took the New Tea Party Republicans in his office and chewed them out. One of them immediately left Boehner's office and went to the House Chapel, got on his knees and prayed for the Lord to show John Boehner the wisdom of the Tea Party and the righteousness of their cause. You don't know if you want to vote for these crazy people again?
Finally the Republicans said to the Dems, "Shut Up about the jobs, we are trying to get something done here."
None of the above

Jefferson, GA

#9 Jul 12, 2012
I dont want to vote for either one of them, cause god only knows what we will get with Mitt Romney, and after seeing the last 4yrs with Obama i'm not looking forward to another 4yrs from him. So i suppose when its time for me to vote, i may just have to flip a coin, not sure how this will work out...And as far as the original question, Obama hasn't done anything for me. Maybe i'll have to give Mitt a chance like i said, done seen what Obama is all about and not looking forward to that again....
Funny

Ann Arbor, MI

#10 Jul 12, 2012
okiedokie wrote:
Racist are u......
Some people will say what you have said as a knee jerk reaction and because they really do not have anything good to say. People don't want to look bad, or be seen as voting for someone that most know and has proven to be a poor leader. It also can distract from the real issues and insight emotions from people. It's really a cop out thing to say and shows poorly on those that say it.
Funny

Ann Arbor, MI

#11 Jul 12, 2012
Diogenes wrote:
Well let me see now.... Obama saved the American auto industry, when your boy Mitt Romney was saying, "Let them go bankrupt, who needs American cars and trucks anyway, you can buy all these nice Jap cars and trucks." "Oh yeah, you can buy Korean cars too, we don't need American cars and trucks."
I Love my Jeep! If Mitt had his way, there wouldn't be any more Jeeps.
I like Chevrolets as well, but Mitt hates them.
I Love my Ford F-150, but I think Ford could have made it without our help, but Ford would have suffered greatly with most of the parts suppliers going bankrupt. I would really be mad at Mitt if Ford went under.
DO YOU HAVE A CLUE Just How MANY Times the Japanese, Korean, German, and Swedish Governments have bailed out their auto industries?
Japan subsidized their auto companies for years, so they could undercut American auto manufacturers on prices, and get established in the USA.
Do You Have a Clue How Many People would have been Unemployed IF Mitt had been President at the time of the auto bailouts?
Mitt said, "Let the U.S. auto companies go under."
I say Mitt "Let Mitt go under, all the way to Hades."
Obama provided me with a choice of buying American Cars & Trucks or Japanese and Korean Junk.
Honda and Toyota. The top selling cars in America...and for a good reason.
Viacom sux

United States

#12 Jul 12, 2012
white boy wrote:
I know he started 2 wars and gave the rich a tax brake...
What 2 wars did he start? I thought Bush started those wars.
BankruptNation

Richmond, KY

#13 Jul 12, 2012
He has given us HOPE just like he promised.

HOPE that he will not be re-elected.....
None of the above

Jefferson, GA

#14 Jul 12, 2012
BankruptNation wrote:
He has given us HOPE just like he promised.
HOPE that he will not be re-elected.....
Hahahaha. good one..
sol

Lexington, KY

#15 Jul 12, 2012
I know, right? And things were so good when Bush was in office! We were at peace in the world, gas prices were low, groceries cheap, jobs plentiful, medical care accessible and affordable, politics fair and ethical, there was no national debt, the Drug War had eradicated all the marijuana plants, divorce rates were low and all mothers were taking excellent care of their unborn (and born) babies. The middle class was thriving! As soon as that black man walked into the oval office, it all went downhill in one day. He destroyed everything this nation stands for and the entire economy before the end of his first day.
PLEASE let's vote him out so we can get the Republican party back in there and pick up where they left off before he ruined a thriving utopian America!
Diogenes

Savannah, GA

#16 Jul 12, 2012
Well let us see what happened to the Dubya Bush Utopia.
Dubya and the Republicans took us into 2 wars on the National Credit Card. The GOPer's didn't raise taxes to pay for the wars, nor did they PAY one cent of the cost of the wars, they just put the entire cost on the credit card.

Then the GOPer's decided to EMPTY the National Savings Account by giving MILLIONS of surprised Taxpayers a Tax Rebate Check of $600.00 each.
Not satisfied with that, and still having residual funds in the National Savings Account, the GOPer's gave MILLIONS of taxpayers an additional $300.00 Tax Rebate Check. Finally the GOPers got rid of ALL of our National Savings, just gave it away.

Then the GOPers decided to give us the Dubya Bush Tax Breaks. Not having ANY money left in the National Savings Account to pay for it, they put their heads together and came up with a way to pay for the Bush Tax Cuts. BORROW The Money, and so they did.

Now if you hired someone to manage your finances, and they gave away your savings to the people in your city until you had NO Savings Left.
Then this person BORROWED the money(in your name) to give the people of your city even more of your money, and now YOU faced Bankruptcy. You would FIRE them! And that is exactly what happened in 2008.

Then the people being stupid, listened to the BS from the new Republican Tea Party and voted the GOPers back in in 2010. The Republican Tea Party said, "Don't Pay The Bills," "just let the country go Bankrupt." Take the easy way out. The Tea Baggers neglected to tell the people just what would happen If they did not pay the bills.
repubnolonger

Mount Sterling, KY

#17 Jul 12, 2012
If you remember, the Tea Party said if elected we will show you how to create jobs...still waiting..
hybridlment

Lexington, KY

#18 Jul 12, 2012
Diogenes wrote:
Well let us see what happened to the Dubya Bush Utopia.
Dubya and the Republicans took us into 2 wars on the National Credit Card. The GOPer's didn't raise taxes to pay for the wars, nor did they PAY one cent of the cost of the wars, they just put the entire cost on the credit card.
Then the GOPer's decided to EMPTY the National Savings Account by giving MILLIONS of surprised Taxpayers a Tax Rebate Check of $600.00 each.
Not satisfied with that, and still having residual funds in the National Savings Account, the GOPer's gave MILLIONS of taxpayers an additional $300.00 Tax Rebate Check. Finally the GOPers got rid of ALL of our National Savings, just gave it away.
Then the GOPers decided to give us the Dubya Bush Tax Breaks. Not having ANY money left in the National Savings Account to pay for it, they put their heads together and came up with a way to pay for the Bush Tax Cuts. BORROW The Money, and so they did.
Now if you hired someone to manage your finances, and they gave away your savings to the people in your city until you had NO Savings Left.
Then this person BORROWED the money(in your name) to give the people of your city even more of your money, and now YOU faced Bankruptcy. You would FIRE them! And that is exactly what happened in 2008.
Then the people being stupid, listened to the BS from the new Republican Tea Party and voted the GOPers back in in 2010. The Republican Tea Party said, "Don't Pay The Bills," "just let the country go Bankrupt." Take the easy way out. The Tea Baggers neglected to tell the people just what would happen If they did not pay the bills.
But hey, we all got $600-900, right? Looked good at the time lol.
Diogenes

Savannah, GA

#19 Jul 12, 2012
repubnolonger wrote:
If you remember, the Tea Party said if elected we will show you how to create jobs...still waiting..
You WILL be waiting til hell freezes over. The Republican Tea Party has NO intention of putting people to work. Listen to them, they want to put MILLIONS of people Out of Work. They have a special hatred of people who work for the city, county, state, and federal governments.
Diogenes

Savannah, GA

#20 Jul 12, 2012
In the July 4th edition of USA Today, a Republican Tea Party Leader took out a Full Page AD, and laid out cutting Millions of people Out of Work.
He wants to cut over a Million from the Armed Forces, with heavy cuts to the National Guard.
He wants to close U.S. Military Bases in Germany, Okinawa, Korea, and more and get rid of the servicemen from those bases.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min aWitchintheWoods 131,568
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 41 min Wolverine33 387
Lexington Tranny Chasers (Jul '13) 1 hr Heather 2 U 21
The duty of Congress for Obama's illegal actions 1 hr car mat 20
Doctors scared to treat pain (Feb '13) 1 hr car mat 37
Auto Plaza USA Class Action Lawsuit filed aga... 1 hr Janet 1
Federal Immigration and Nationality Act 2 hr REally ToO 4
Quest church (Aug '09) 13 hr Eve 2,933
Pete Hise & Sharon Clements: How Long? 16 hr Sara 89
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:38 pm PST

NFL 6:38PM
Texans' Ryan Mallett might have torn right pectoral
ESPN 7:14 PM
Source: Texans' Mallet played with pec injury
NBC Sports12:53 AM
Colts seeking improvement after beating Jags 23-3 - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 1:28 AM
Hilton's Big Day Highlights Colts' Transition at WR
NBC Sports 3:20 AM
Between the touchdown and the new daughter, T.Y. Hilton had quite a Sunday