James

Richmond, KY

#1 May 22, 2011
Are there any places in Lex for good dogging? I would love to watch my wife have a go with a couple of guys sometime soon...
hotinlex

Bowling Green, KY

#3 May 22, 2011
James wrote:
Are there any places in Lex for good dogging? I would love to watch my wife have a go with a couple of guys sometime soon...
Parks would be your bestbet, or maybe a parking garage at night. I'd be down if you'd like to set something up
Huh?

United States

#4 May 22, 2011
What is dogging?
Fawny

Richmond, KY

#6 May 23, 2011
[QUOTE who="Huh?"]What is dogging?[/QUOTE]

You are on the internet if you're posting on here. It's called google... use it. Besides, if you have to ask that question, you need not concern yourself with it.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#8 May 23, 2011
Trailer trash is everywhere, should not be a problem.
In the know

Richmond, KY

#9 May 23, 2011
gtownguy wrote:
Trailer trash is everywhere, should not be a problem.
LOL - yeah... especially in the St. Joe ER. A fat sack of filth you are, sir, and a sorry excuse for a nurse.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#10 May 23, 2011
In the know wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL - yeah... especially in the St. Joe ER. A fat sack of filth you are, sir, and a sorry excuse for a nurse.
nurse ?

Evansville, IN

#11 May 24, 2011
James wrote:
2004 bookstore has an adult theatre that usually has multiple men who would be willing to take on your wife while you watch.:-)
James

Richmond, KY

#12 May 24, 2011
[QUOTE who=".........."] <quoted text>
2004 bookstore has an adult theatre that usually has multiple men who would be willing to take on your wife while you watch.:-)[/QUOTE]
Too many aggressive gay guys cruising there.

United States

#13 May 24, 2011
James wrote:
2004 bookstore has an adult theatre that usually has multiple men who would be willing to take on your wife while you watch.:-) "

Too many aggressive gay guys cruising there.
Not in the straight theatre. They have it separated now between gay & straight.
In the know

Richmond, KY

#14 May 25, 2011
[/QUOTE]

Really?
Tell me more.

United States

#15 May 25, 2011
In the know wrote:
"

Really?
Tell me more.
They have two separate theatres now. When you go in tell them which theatre you want to go into and they will point you to the straight theatre. There are straight booths as well, so you don't have to go anywhere near the gay area, it's a completely separate area of the bookstore.
filthy

Bowling Green, KY

#16 May 25, 2011
James wrote:
Dogging is right you F-ing loser. Your wife must be nastier than you are.

United States

#17 May 25, 2011
filthy wrote:
<quoted text>Dogging is right you F-ing loser. Your wife must be nastier than you are.
Do you even know what dogging is? Or are you just jealous cuz you cant get in on the action?

United States

#18 May 25, 2011
filthy wrote:
<quoted text>Dogging is right you F-ing loser. Your wife must be nastier than you are.
Do you even know what dogging is? Or are you just jealous cuz you cant get in on the action?p

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#19 Dec 11, 2012
Anyone want to see a Good dogging blog then pop along to doggingola@wordpress.com remember 3ws and thats not watch wank and whistle
nice

Milpitas, CA

#20 Nov 18, 2013
I think someone should just start a dogging spot and post it here. Someone close to downtown, so it's central. Someone needs to post a place so people will just start showing up. 2004 is just too full of nasty pushy old men, and not what the ladies are looking for

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min ChromiuMan 131,396
Craigslist 43 min My Style 14
who still does things old school? 1 hr Old School Rules 36
Patrick Allen 1 hr justa dude 3
ooooo DITCH MITCH ooooo 30 years of downhill 1 hr Rot 1
Male Yorkie available for stud service (Aug '12) 1 hr Rot 35
Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,308
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]