Me3E

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

What kind of Drug test is used for the pre-employment screen. Isit still the salivA test or urine test? THANX
really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2011

saliva
Deepwaterghost

New Castle, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Do you happen to know what kind they use for ransoms after employment starts?
Do what

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Deepwaterghost wrote:
Do you happen to know what kind they use for ransoms after employment starts?
Ransoms??? So they kidnap you after you start working? Where's Mel Gibson when you need him?
Brittany

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2011

Well if u didnt take drugs u dnt have to worry about random drug testing. Yes its the saliva test and they do random drug testing. Unless your prescribed medication then your fine but its not a easy place to get hired on at.
new hire

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2012

Looking to work there soon, maybe. Does anyone know the correct background check policy. Can you have misdemeanors? How many years back? Things like that.
new hire

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2012

Anybody?????
me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2012

Call and ask them
daman

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2012

Does integrity staffing hire convicted felons
me

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

I would say it depends how long ago
sarah

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

Anyone can get hired on through integrity, it's saliva we're you have a sponge and it collects spit you squeeze into a vile and you test it yourself, amazon is a urine test. Integrity does not do random drug tests, amazon only tests you after being converted if you are hurt on the job or damage something with there equipment ie bins, or driving forklift. You do not need a GED or hsd for integrity unless you are converted.
cowpoke

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2012

Judged:

It's nobody's f*cking business what I do in my free time. I would never work for a company that does any kind of drug test. This is America, land of the free home of the brave. What a crock that people don't stand up for there freedoms anymore.
moneyhungry

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

can you reapply after you failed the drug test true integrity staffing
Young Dody

Carmel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

You right cowpoke people don't stand up for shit these days.
zelro635

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

cowpoke wrote:
It's nobody's f*cking business what I do in my free time. I would never work for a company that does any kind of drug test. This is America, land of the free home of the brave. What a crock that people don't stand up for there freedoms anymore.
I agree with this guy but its not easy to get a job that doesnt care.......with that said you should hook it up with a job since you must know where to get a job that cool
nitty123

Chambersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

I'm just getting out of prison from doing 7yrs i want to know can i work for Amazon through integrity staffing since I am a convicted felon?
??
Steph

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Judged:

cowpoke wrote:
You are an idiot. They do drug testing to make sure people like you aren't high on the job. That would create a safety issue and affect the quality of the product Amazon offers its customers. Drugs are for the poor and uneducated anyway. Please, by all means continue to smoke your meth in your trailer home while collecting your welfare check.
depending

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

nitty123 wrote:
I'm just getting out of prison from doing 7yrs i want to know can i work for Amazon through integrity staffing since I am a convicted felon?
??
I think it depends on your charges. I know a man that is on probation for theft by unlawful taking and they wouldn't hire him.
HTS

Lancaster, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

Well, they have no problems hiring registered sex offenders. That's a hard fact but not at LEX. It was at HTS and then he ended up in Seattle.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2013

HTS wrote:
Well, they have no problems hiring registered sex offenders. That's a hard fact but not at LEX. It was at HTS and then he ended up in Seattle.
You just won't let that die will you? Get on with your life already. And he's not in Seattle. It's people like you spreading rumers that make it hard for a good employee to do a good job. You don't even know the circumstances of his registry. Stupid people.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of86
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

143 Users are viewing the Lexington Forum right now

Search the Lexington Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min republiCONS 139,070
Repent and believe in the Gospel of Jesus Christ 7 min Truth 34
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 15 min Anne52 81,259
leslie bailey tetterton 16 min looking 16
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min do whut 123,196
Crestwood childcare center (Jul '11) 20 min seceret 8
Amy and Tabby 38 min LD3 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington Jobs

•••