Integrity Staffing for Amazon

Posted in the Lexington Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Me3E

New Albany, IN

#1 Nov 13, 2011
What kind of Drug test is used for the pre-employment screen. Isit still the salivA test or urine test? THANX
really

United States

#2 Nov 13, 2011
saliva
Deepwaterghost

New Castle, DE

#3 Nov 14, 2011
Do you happen to know what kind they use for ransoms after employment starts?
Do what

Lexington, KY

#4 Nov 14, 2011
Deepwaterghost wrote:
Do you happen to know what kind they use for ransoms after employment starts?
Ransoms??? So they kidnap you after you start working? Where's Mel Gibson when you need him?
Brittany

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 15, 2011
Well if u didnt take drugs u dnt have to worry about random drug testing. Yes its the saliva test and they do random drug testing. Unless your prescribed medication then your fine but its not a easy place to get hired on at.
new hire

Lexington, KY

#6 Aug 6, 2012
Looking to work there soon, maybe. Does anyone know the correct background check policy. Can you have misdemeanors? How many years back? Things like that.
new hire

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 7, 2012
Anybody?????
me

United States

#8 Aug 8, 2012
Call and ask them
daman

New York, NY

#10 Oct 22, 2012
Does integrity staffing hire convicted felons
me

Danielson, CT

#11 Oct 23, 2012
I would say it depends how long ago
sarah

United States

#12 Oct 23, 2012
Anyone can get hired on through integrity, it's saliva we're you have a sponge and it collects spit you squeeze into a vile and you test it yourself, amazon is a urine test. Integrity does not do random drug tests, amazon only tests you after being converted if you are hurt on the job or damage something with there equipment ie bins, or driving forklift. You do not need a GED or hsd for integrity unless you are converted.
cowpoke

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Oct 23, 2012
It's nobody's f*cking business what I do in my free time. I would never work for a company that does any kind of drug test. This is America, land of the free home of the brave. What a crock that people don't stand up for there freedoms anymore.
moneyhungry

Indianapolis, IN

#14 Oct 26, 2012
can you reapply after you failed the drug test true integrity staffing
Young Dody

Carmel, IN

#16 Nov 25, 2012
You right cowpoke people don't stand up for shit these days.
zelro635

United States

#17 Jan 8, 2013
cowpoke wrote:
It's nobody's f*cking business what I do in my free time. I would never work for a company that does any kind of drug test. This is America, land of the free home of the brave. What a crock that people don't stand up for there freedoms anymore.
I agree with this guy but its not easy to get a job that doesnt care.......with that said you should hook it up with a job since you must know where to get a job that cool
nitty123

Englishtown, NJ

#18 Jan 16, 2013
I'm just getting out of prison from doing 7yrs i want to know can i work for Amazon through integrity staffing since I am a convicted felon?
??
Steph

Bethel, OH

#19 Jan 16, 2013
cowpoke wrote:
You are an idiot. They do drug testing to make sure people like you aren't high on the job. That would create a safety issue and affect the quality of the product Amazon offers its customers. Drugs are for the poor and uneducated anyway. Please, by all means continue to smoke your meth in your trailer home while collecting your welfare check.
depending

West Liberty, KY

#20 Jan 16, 2013
nitty123 wrote:
I'm just getting out of prison from doing 7yrs i want to know can i work for Amazon through integrity staffing since I am a convicted felon?
??
I think it depends on your charges. I know a man that is on probation for theft by unlawful taking and they wouldn't hire him.
HTS

Lancaster, OH

#21 Jan 23, 2013
Well, they have no problems hiring registered sex offenders. That's a hard fact but not at LEX. It was at HTS and then he ended up in Seattle.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22 Jan 23, 2013
HTS wrote:
Well, they have no problems hiring registered sex offenders. That's a hard fact but not at LEX. It was at HTS and then he ended up in Seattle.
You just won't let that die will you? Get on with your life already. And he's not in Seattle. It's people like you spreading rumers that make it hard for a good employee to do a good job. You don't even know the circumstances of his registry. Stupid people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any Christian nudist? 17 min Nudie Cutie 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min Cowboy 7,410
name everyone in lexington on drugs!!!!! 21 min Do It OP 6
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,564
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 50 min SistaNoneYa 131,119
Christy Haugen Pak 1 hr Justchecking 123 17
Where can I find zany bars for the love of god 1 hr noodles 3
Pete Hise & Sharon Clements: How Long? 19 hr Dexter 78
Lexington Dating
Find my Match

Lexington Jobs

Lexington People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lexington News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]