First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Worried

Sinks Grove, WV

#1 Jul 13, 2011
Why was he stabbed and almost killed for???
i knows it

Watertown, WI

#2 Jul 13, 2011
Hmm..Where to start.Daniel boone is a p.o.s and decided since Daniel Q slept with d.b's ex at the time that she was an ex that he was just gonna kill daniel q.So if any of you have ever slept with any of his ex's u just better watch your back cause he is a back stabber.He won't do anything but talk to ur face and catch you unexpectedly and try something dirty.This is truth.SO ppl,be careful.
i knows it

Watertown, WI

#3 Jul 13, 2011
Worried wrote:
Why was he stabbed and almost killed for???
Also,he tried but didn't quite succeed,Thank GOD!
Wondering

Dayton, OH

#4 Jul 13, 2011
How did you hear about what happened to Daniel Quick?
iheardit

Charleston, WV

#5 Jul 13, 2011
it was in today's newspaper, the daily news. front page.
Wondering

Dayton, OH

#6 Jul 13, 2011
Can you get that paper online?
Wondering

Dayton, OH

#7 Jul 13, 2011
@iheardit: wondering...what does it say actually?
lol

Watertown, WI

#8 Jul 13, 2011
Did the swat team take him down?
Newspaper Account

Montpelier, VA

#9 Jul 13, 2011
Daniel Lewis Boone of Frankford arrived at the home of Daniel "Duke" Quick just after ten thirty pm on July 2 and stabbed Quick in the chest when he answered the door. A fight began and Boone stabbed Quick again in the chest, arm and leg. Boone was arrested on a felony charge of malicious wounding. Later Boone was released on a $25,000 bond. The cause of the incident was said to be over a past relationship.
Straight Up

Montpelier, VA

#10 Jul 13, 2011
i knows it wrote:
Hmm..Where to start.Daniel boone is a p.o.s and decided since Daniel Q slept with d.b's ex at the time that she was an ex that he was just gonna kill daniel q.So if any of you have ever slept with any of his ex's u just better watch your back cause he is a back stabber.He won't do anything but talk to ur face and catch you unexpectedly and try something dirty.This is truth.SO ppl,be careful.
I hear ya'. Daniel Boone is a drunk, druggie, redneck, sore loser and a coward. I'm sure Quick didn't hold a gun to her head and make her sleep with him. She made the decision. She is an adult. Why take it out on Quick? Take it up with the woman. Leave other people out of your dramas. Some people take casual sex way to serious. The charge should be attempted murder.
Wondering

Dayton, OH

#11 Jul 14, 2011
Newspaper Account wrote:
Daniel Lewis Boone of Frankford arrived at the home of Daniel "Duke" Quick just after ten thirty pm on July 2 and stabbed Quick in the chest when he answered the door. A fight began and Boone stabbed Quick again in the chest, arm and leg. Boone was arrested on a felony charge of malicious wounding. Later Boone was released on a $25,000 bond. The cause of the incident was said to be over a past relationship.
Looks like the paper left some of the meat and potatoes out of the story....but that covers most of it. It is always nice to see someone who actually attempts "premeditated murder" - not malicious wounding - because the dirt bag was there to do more than "maliciously wound"...is now walking the streets free to stab or do whatever he wants...without even spending a whole day in jail...
Wondering

Dayton, OH

#12 Jul 14, 2011
*premeditate attempted murder*
dude

Watertown, WI

#13 Jul 14, 2011
Did that boy die, that got stabbed? I heard some stuf at the store about some complications or something of that nature.
Plus that rednecks a peice of work too, him and another boy shot the hell out of a house up in renick back several years ago and they got off scott free and he kept a weapons permit. Hope this new sheriff is taking these scumbags off the streets..hell this town needs a hero like the punisher!
Wondering

Dayton, OH

#14 Jul 15, 2011
No, Daniel Quick did not die....thank God. He is tryig to heal from almost being killed...while the dirt bag that did it still roams the streets to do as he pleases....with no pain or worries at all. Heard about the shooting incident you mentioned....almost makes one wonder if he is a NARC or soemthing...how does he stay on the outside of the jail bars otherwise?
well

Marlinton, WV

#15 Jul 16, 2011
ask Roger Baker!
Pork Skins

Watertown, WI

#16 Jul 16, 2011
It's called bond, didn't ya see that in the newspaper? Anyone that gets arrested has the right to post a bond its just how it works.
Jam

Hillsboro, WV

#17 Jul 17, 2011
Daniel Boone isn't a bad person he just makes stupid decisions. I am not saying that what he done was right, but maybe he should pick better friends & better girlfriends.
Broke

Lewisburg, WV

#18 Jul 17, 2011
Jam wrote:
Daniel Boone isn't a bad person he just makes stupid decisions. I am not saying that what he done was right, but maybe he should pick better friends & better girlfriends.
So everyone is good, they just make bad decisions, GIVE ME A BREAK! I wish Hitler, Osama, Sirhan, John hinkley etc. and every sob here in Greenbrier Co. that has stole from me had made better decisions, since they are such good people.
Old Tony Hill is a good person, but sooner or later you don't get a pass and become a bad person.
And YEAH I AM JUDGING!
character

Marlinton, WV

#19 Jul 18, 2011
I've known Boone for many many years. We used to be best friends. In our high school days, Daniel would not even consider violence. If we were somewhere & other people started arguing, we would leave because he didn't even want to be around it. I know everyone can change & apparently he has. I hate it, because he was one of the best friends I have ever had. Yes, apparently he makes some stupid decisions & in no way am I defending him. My philosophy is if you do the crime, you need to do the time, no matter who you are to me. He has gotten with the wrong crowds & due to his career, probably been exposed to things that he should not partake of. I love his parents to death & I feel sorry for what he has put them through. But...he is an adult & he also is no different than those who are out here driving DUI, those not putting their kids in car seats, those who allow their friends to drive when they know they've had too many, etc. A vehicle that has a drunk driver is just as deadly a weapon as a knife or a gun, a vehicle with a child not in a car seat is just as deadly of a weapon...but I see kids standing in the seats all the time on the road, or leaning up between the seats when they should have on seatbelts, why aren't those people plastered on the front page of the newspaper? Why is it any different for the parents who allow their kids to climb on the side of buggies in stores? is the cement floor below them not a deadly weapon if that child falls backwards? Granted, knives & guns are publically "violent" but look around you....I guarantee you that you will find just as deadly weapons & acts occurring everyday that are not on the front page of the newspaper. Perhaps, instead of putting folks back out on the streets, they should lock them up for 30 days no matter what if it is a "violent" crime. Remove them from society, remove them from their alcohol, from their drugs, from their families, etc. Remove the children from the parents who do not put the kids in car seats, or who subjects them to any other dangerous situation. Quit "letting them get by with it". I have been told that you only have to put up with what you will allow, so if you allow this stuff to happen, then you're gonna have to put up with it. The system needs to quit playing games & get serious. Whether proven guilty or not, people would possibly think twice before even placing themselves in near situations if they really thought they would be punished for it.
Wondering

Dayton, OH

#20 Jul 18, 2011
Jam wrote:
Sorry, but I think that the people that hang out/hung out with Boone are the ones that need to pick better friends... If you remember, he is the whacko that stabbed another human being...MULTIPLE times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Dalai Lama 58,858
Lake Lewisburg 1 hr TruthSeeker 14
Shell woman and tow truck man. 15 hr her 15
chemtrails (Jan '14) 17 hr The Dude 33
Anyone know Mon Unknown 5
housing costs Sun YouDontKnowMe 4
Harry Huffman Sun hay 1

Lewisburg Jobs

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lewisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lewisburg

Personal Finance