Sex offenders in Marshall County

Posted in the Lewisburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Alf

Jackson, TN

#1 Oct 23, 2008
Did you guys know we have 63 sex offenders in Marshall County?

http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/sorinternet/sose...

Click Marshall county and it will display all offenders.
Melly

Columbia, TN

#2 Oct 26, 2008
Do you know we also have tons of rapist for women and tons of druggies tons of murderers. this town has a lot more than pedifiles...
Alf

Jackson, TN

#3 Oct 28, 2008
Drugs are bad here no doubt. It's time we punish these thugs.
it happened

United States

#4 Nov 5, 2008
Alf wrote:
Did you guys know we have 63 sex offenders in Marshall County?
http://www.ticic.state.tn.us/sorinternet/sose...
Click Marshall county and it will display all offenders.
make it 64 I know of at least one that never made the list

“DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 Nov 5, 2008
This is another site to find sex offenders,
http://www.familywatchdog.us/Default.asp

“What you talkin' bout Willis?”

Since: Jun 07

Funkytown USA

#6 Nov 28, 2008
just heree wrote:
This is another site to find sex offenders,
http://www.familywatchdog.us/Default.asp
That's a great site. Thanks for sharing!
concerned mother

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 18, 2009
there is also some (at least one I know of) that lives in Lewisburg, and has been taken off of sex offenders list, state law if the offense was not a violet offense, they can write letter to state and ask to be taken off of list....once a sex offender, always a sex offender.....because this one I am talking about has been accused of it again.....because he is not on list, his neighbors are not aware of his prior offense, so he is on the prowl..beware.....
whodat

Nolensville, TN

#8 Aug 19, 2009
I am very thankful for sites like these. I check it every 6 months at least. I do however kind of agree with some people being taken off the list. There are times when a girl who is 16 or 17 has a boyfriend who is 18 or 19 and the parents get upset and press charges. Personally I don't see that as a crime. Each situation is different, but just because two kids made a mistake shouldn't mean that the guy should have to pay for that for the rest of his life.
concerned mother

Lexington, KY

#9 Aug 20, 2009
it dosen't make it right if he is 30 now and went with a 17 yr. old, didn't tell her he was a sex offender, or that he was married with children....the 17yr. old is smart to come forward, there is more than just the one, there is more that has not come forward...this guy needs to be taken off of the streets....yes I agree there is some that is framed alot with the 16 or 17 and boyfriend is 18 or 19....but if you had spent 5 yrs in state pen before, I would be checking id before I went with another young girl, especially if she was 17 and me 30, big difference...
The entertainer

Mount Juliet, TN

#10 Aug 20, 2009
what about ole Dallas? Two eleven year old girls?

He should be hung by his nutt sack
whodat

Nolensville, TN

#11 Aug 21, 2009
concerned mother wrote:
it dosen't make it right if he is 30 now and went with a 17 yr. old, didn't tell her he was a sex offender, or that he was married with children....the 17yr. old is smart to come forward, there is more than just the one, there is more that has not come forward...this guy needs to be taken off of the streets....yes I agree there is some that is framed alot with the 16 or 17 and boyfriend is 18 or 19....but if you had spent 5 yrs in state pen before, I would be checking id before I went with another young girl, especially if she was 17 and me 30, big difference...
Oh I wasn't talking about anyone in particular. I was just speaking in general terms. But I agree 17 and 30 is way too big of an age difference at that time.
parent

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Aug 21, 2009
add another one to it his name is Dallas Stewert. His current address is Marshall Couty Jail. I feel sorry for the 2 girls he did this to and there parents too.
Facts of Life

Columbia, TN

#13 Aug 22, 2009
Well I don't know this guy at all.
But I would say
Every coach, teacher, church person, even the Police you never know, any one who works around our Children needs too be watched real close.

Just because they are Mr. or Mrs. So and So don't mean nothing these days and times.
For you never know, till some time it is too late.
Children Molesters come in all sizes and professions

BE A WARE who and Where your Children are, with, and at !!!!!!!!!!
My Opinion

Lewisburg, TN

#14 Aug 22, 2009
You canít put your children in others hands you really donít know
With out watching for unexpected surprises!

When people are too lazy or don't take the time too play, teach, and watch closely their own children.

Yet rely on others too!

Things like this can happen!

Where do you find Child Predators?
Around Children !!!!!!!!!!

Don't allow men Coaches or assistant coaching of Girls or in private locker rooms, or long private Car trips!

Your asking for trouble!!!!!!!

Watch Closely all Private situations talk and listen too your children.
kve-46

Mount Juliet, TN

#15 Aug 26, 2009
parent wrote:
add another one to it his name is Dallas Stewert. His current address is Marshall Couty Jail. I feel sorry for the 2 girls he did this to and there parents too.
i worked with dallas and considered him a friend. i just heard about this and i have already heard 3 different stories. i too have had a daughter that was sexually abused and i can tell first hand that it is by far the most sickening feeling i have ever felt. words cannot describe the hatred and anger i feel for the perpatrator. i dont know any of the facts concerning dallas but it really sickens and confuses me to hear these stories[rumors].
germ

United States

#16 Sep 7, 2009
it happened wrote:
<quoted text>
make it 64 I know of at least one that never made the list
me too. He's from Chapel Hill and he's a Williamson County Sherrif's deputy.
dallas_cousin

Huntsville, AL

#17 Sep 7, 2009
kve-46 wrote:
<quoted text> i worked with dallas and considered him a friend. i just heard about this and i have already heard 3 different stories. i too have had a daughter that was sexually abused and i can tell first hand that it is by far the most sickening feeling i have ever felt. words cannot describe the hatred and anger i feel for the perpatrator. i dont know any of the facts concerning dallas but it really sickens and confuses me to hear these stories[rumors].
I'm a family member and have too heard alot of storys! I just don't think Dallas done that!
giggles

Winchester, TN

#18 Sep 7, 2009
once formally convicted dallas' name and picture will eb right there on the list for the rest of his life for all to see!
ConcernedinLewis burg

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Sep 7, 2009
dallas confessed and failed a polygraph. what more proof do you need?
giggles

Winchester, TN

#20 Sep 7, 2009
just a technicality have to wait for a formal conviction. we can't all be law breakers lol. some of us do follow the rules

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is your favorite horror movie? 2 hr TV watcher 1
Halloween fun 2 hr family man 1
Waxo Radio need new News Reporters !!!!! (Aug '13) 6 hr Bob Smartts daughter 48
I'm disappointed 8 hr LOL 5
lewisburg buy sale and trade site 9 hr getoverit 8
New restaurant on the Square 10 hr Teacher 13
kelsey foster 16 hr Buzz Kill 2

Freeze Watch for Marshall County was issued at October 30 at 1:35PM CDT

Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lewisburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lewisburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]