First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mills Family

Lewisburg, TN

#1 Apr 18, 2012
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/maemills

I reported this imposture.
I am possibly going to run for Mayor and that STALKER isn't getting by with this crime.
What will she do next?
Mills Family

Lewisburg, TN

#3 Apr 18, 2012
Mae Mills wrote:
Would you like to buy my profile name? There is no law that prevents me from choosing any name I want. I am the current user of this user name. I am in no way harassing or stalking anyone including anyone with the name Mills or Mae or any other variation. I've committed no crime. What she does next is of her own accord. Perhaps I might run for Mayor, too! Is that also breaking some sort of law?
You are being sought out.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#5 Apr 18, 2012
Mills Family wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being sought out.
I believe your name is Galilee isn't it? How can this person be an imposture?
Mills Family

Lewisburg, TN

#6 Apr 18, 2012
My name is known on here and you sign in as me. That's a crime! You are a thief, a liar and GOD hope not a killer.
You are a danger to yourself. You lack something and you want to become someone else. Why not be true to yourself?
We can listen to the grass grow to get you to understand that taking from someone else is wrong. Since you have signed in as me you have not been happy.
You can't take on being someone else even by identity . Have you not heard of IDENTITY THIEF?
Why not enjoy being you? Have you no sense of self? Aren't you happy being yourself? Games of foolishness is one thing that leads people into trouble. My identity is not yours. So, I am hopeful that you correct your wrongness before it is too late and out of my hands with the Government. Maybe you have been doing this to others. If you don't enjoy being who you are then begin a new moment in saying your name out loud. If you don't like your name. Easily legally change it. It is easy to do. Call the County Clerk's Office.
You can not go be ELVIS OR JOHN WAYNE. YOU CAN NOT GO BY MY NAME EITHER.
Wise up and correct your wrong before it is too late.
Love,
Mae Mills
Mills Family

Lewisburg, TN

#7 Apr 18, 2012
Mae Mills wrote:
By the way, if you check Google or Facebook, and search "Mae Mills" you will find a mess of them there. The name Mae Mills is does not belong to just one person in the world. And If I am correct, your name isn't even Mae. So, why don't you just pipe down and relax. Sit back and enjoy life. Go outside and enjoy the sun. Sling blade your grass, but please wear something pretty when you do. I don't want anyone thinking you are me if you can't wear a pretty dress.
Stalker.
You wear shorts.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#8 Apr 18, 2012
Mills Family wrote:
My name is known on here and you sign in as me. That's a crime! You are a thief, a liar and GOD hope not a killer.
You are a danger to yourself. You lack something and you want to become someone else. Why not be true to yourself?
We can listen to the grass grow to get you to understand that taking from someone else is wrong. Since you have signed in as me you have not been happy.
You can't take on being someone else even by identity . Have you not heard of IDENTITY THIEF?
Why not enjoy being you? Have you no sense of self? Aren't you happy being yourself? Games of foolishness is one thing that leads people into trouble. My identity is not yours. So, I am hopeful that you correct your wrongness before it is too late and out of my hands with the Government. Maybe you have been doing this to others. If you don't enjoy being who you are then begin a new moment in saying your name out loud. If you don't like your name. Easily legally change it. It is easy to do. Call the County Clerk's Office.
Love,
Mae Mills
Your name is not Mae Mills.
Mills Family

Lewisburg, TN

#9 Apr 18, 2012
Are you a lesbian?
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#10 Apr 18, 2012
And if your REAL name is not Mae Mills, then who is the liar here? I never said my NAME is Mae Mills. My Topix USER NAME is Mae Mills. You can choose ANY name you want as long as no one else has THAT user name registered. "Mae Mills" was not registered when I registered it. Now leave me alone! Quit HARASSING me!!
Mills Family

Lewisburg, TN

#12 Apr 18, 2012
Your Topix name is not me! That's the problem. You are in this city and taking from me. Your intentions are to cause harm to me. It isn't going to go over well with me. GOD only knows where you are posting and what you are posting!
We will get this straighten out in court. That's a promise.
Sperm on Maes Butt

Hendersonville, TN

#13 Apr 18, 2012
Mae Mills wrote:
I can go by ANY name I wish. You can register ANY name not already being used. There is no law against that. Go register as Humpty Dumpty. And quit harassing me!
As long as you are on here stirring things up with people, you will always feel "harassed".
Country Bumpkin

Bristol, VA

#14 Apr 18, 2012
I am to the point that I wish Topix would just delete any & everything that has to do with Mae Mills, be it her or an imposter. There's no point of even trying to read articles on here anymore or even reading them because this site has just gone to the dump!
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#15 Apr 18, 2012
Mills Family wrote:
Your Topix name is not me! That's the problem. You are in this city and taking from me. Your intentions are to cause harm to me. It isn't going to go over well with me. GOD only knows where you are posting and what you are posting!
We will get this straighten out in court. That's a promise.
There is no intentions to do you harm. No one is attempting to impersonate you, and in fact, no one COULD impersonate you. Many go by the name Wow, hmmmm, HMMMMM, WOW, Wowza and more that have been names I and others have used in the past. You don't hear me having a cow about it. If you are so concern, go make up your own registered name and post as that name. No one can use YOUR registered user name. Has the person with the registered user name "Mae Mills" harassed you? Not that I have seen. And as much as everyone on Lewisburg Topix finds YOU annoying and harassing, it can only make you look better.
Wowwza

Columbia, TN

#16 Apr 18, 2012
I just can not quit laughing.i know this isn't funny but it is really hitting my funny bone.

Mae Family the registered name of Mae Mills is a registered name.So I guess that is the true mae Mills.The benifits of registering your name I just can not quit laughing.Think I was working too hard in yard and cut the supply of oxygen off to my brain.LOL LOL LOL LOL
Wowwza

Columbia, TN

#17 Apr 18, 2012
Mills Family wrote:
Love,
Mae Mills
Let me get this right.you say this name is yours not the registered persons.

You typed...That's a crime! You are a thief, a liar and GOD hope not a killer.You are a danger to yourself. You lack something and you want to become someone else.

So are you telling us,this is you and you do crime?You are a theif?A liar? and a KILLER?Now you finally amit that you are lacking something(brain matter maybe?)And with all the screen names it is obvious to us that you want to become someone else.Now you finally admit it.I know you spew out to us all the time that you will get us with your pitchfork shot gun.Now your fessing up to all of it.Good for you to finally be honest Mae Family (aka Mae Mills)

GOOD FOR YOU TO BE HONEST FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#18 Apr 18, 2012
Wowwza wrote:
I just can not quit laughing.i know this isn't funny but it is really hitting my funny bone.
Mae Family the registered name of Mae Mills is a registered name.So I guess that is the true mae Mills.The benifits of registering your name I just can not quit laughing.Think I was working too hard in yard and cut the supply of oxygen off to my brain.LOL LOL LOL LOL
Well this is not quite right. The registered name "Mae Mills" is no different than the registered name "Open Eyes", it is simply a group of letters form into words. The person who registers the name is not or does not agree with Topix or anyone else that the registered name is actually "their given name". My real name is not Hmmmm. And how does anyone know what "Mills Family"'s real name is or who "Mae Mills"'s real name is? I can tell you my name is George Jones, but that proves nothing. Mae can insist all day what her name is but again, that proves nothing. In fact, her real name isn't even Mae!

In order to steal someone's identity, you would have to steal more than their "screen name", you would have to steal their social security numbers or credit card numbers. None of that has occurred here so where is the identity theft? No where. She is just sour grapes because someone else thought of registering that name before she did.
Wowwza

Columbia, TN

#19 Apr 18, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Well this is not quite right. The registered name "Mae Mills" is no different than the registered name "Open Eyes", it is simply a group of letters form into words. The person who registers the name is not or does not agree with Topix or anyone else that the registered name is actually "their given name". My real name is not Hmmmm. And how does anyone know what "Mills Family"'s real name is or who "Mae Mills"'s real name is? I can tell you my name is George Jones, but that proves nothing. Mae can insist all day what her name is but again, that proves nothing. In fact, her real name isn't even Mae!
In order to steal someone's identity, you would have to steal more than their "screen name", you would have to steal their social security numbers or credit card numbers. None of that has occurred here so where is the identity theft? No where. She is just sour grapes because someone else thought of registering that name before she did.
Oh I agree with you all the way.Yes she has told us her real name it is not Mae at all.That is what I meant in my post that the registered name is the true Mae Mills.not the person who just puts that as the screen name.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#20 Apr 18, 2012
Wowwza wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I agree with you all the way.Yes she has told us her real name it is not Mae at all.That is what I meant in my post that the registered name is the true Mae Mills.not the person who just puts that as the screen name.
Agreed. The person with the registered name Mae Mills is now Mae Mills on the Lewisburg Topix website. If anyone decides to use the name Mae Mills in a non-registered manner, that is their prerogative. There are no rules that I know of that limits what name an unregistered person uses. Only registered names are limited as in no one else can register the name Mae Mills.
Wowwza

Columbia, TN

#21 Apr 18, 2012
Hmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. The person with the registered name Mae Mills is now Mae Mills on the Lewisburg Topix website. If anyone decides to use the name Mae Mills in a non-registered manner, that is their prerogative. There are no rules that I know of that limits what name an unregistered person uses. Only registered names are limited as in no one else can register the name Mae Mills.
It isn't registered only on Lewisburg Topix.It is registered on ALL topix forums.
Hmmmm

Lewisburg, TN

#22 Apr 18, 2012
Wowwza wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't registered only on Lewisburg Topix.It is registered on ALL topix forums.
This is true. And anyone who wanted to register the name Mae Mills had the right to do so before it was registered. Now it is no longer available. And that is just too bad for anyone disappointed with that fact. It is a done deal.
Mills Family

Lewisburg, TN

#23 Apr 18, 2012
Mae Mills is my name for my art and writing. My professional name. My adoptive mother name was M and my middle name is S. Mae is my nickname. Mae is a cheerful name. It makes me smile from the inside. My name is Mae Mills. You can't rob me of who I am and no one can rob you of who you are.

This has been a long, very long day. Now, maybe I can cook spaghetti for comfort food.

I posted on a 24 hours church prayer line. Just forget about this dragged out day and the needs that we need.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson,Mo, this should not be news 40 min Done 3
Richard Turner, resigns from LES 21 hr Herding the stupid 18
Lewisburg Citizens Ruin Communities 22 hr Herding the stupid 7
Lewisburg Fire Dept taking advantage Mon Curncurned citzin 38
Happy Thanksgiving to all Mon Community 2
Ferguson Animals Mon TiredOfThugs 1
Prayers For Abused Inmates! Mon Prison Luxury 9
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match

Lewisburg People Search