Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

left wing and proud wrote:
i bet you know lot about being plowed,wink wink,don't you norman.who's running the motel,while you are ranting on the web?bet it's not your mother.heard romney's having a rally in garden city.too bad it is at a school,so you won't be able to attend.now pray for romney to win so he can keep feeding off of romneybots like you.i hear dead romneyites in joisey praying for their own destruction.
Pray to Obama for a scholarship to special ed. in Kenya. They will be making decorative birth certificates for some, and an official illegitimate one for you, since you must have been.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

look in the mirror and you will get a real laugh,or better yet read some of your idiotic posts.
Pray to Obama for a new mirror that doesn't reflect your lowlife ghetto views.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Ignorance is running rampant in Colts Neck, NJ
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

another old chestnut,you can do better.as for being unemployed,i think not,as for being an electrician,i think not.never cared to work with more then 120volts and only do my own repairs.too risky doing it for someone else,but thanks for the compliment.
Pray to Obama for your tongue in the next light socket.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Geoff wrote:
Sadly they think if it's on a blog, and it's just an opinion, it must be a fact.
Someone should check the LI water supply.
Pray to Obama for Obama holy water in Binghamton.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Geoff wrote:
Ignorance is running rampant in Colts Neck, NJ
Pray to Obama that John will return to the Binghamton Insane Asylum in time to re-register as Geoff.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

'Biden That' defines ignorance and why people should stay in school.

When it has nothing, it reverts to it's childhood. It's his only defense against reality.
leftwingandproud

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

ignorance has went from rampant to epidemic to outright plague in new joisey.maybe it's because gov.krispy kreme has eaten all the food and they are mad from starvation.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Geoff wrote:
'Biden That' defines ignorance and why people should stay in school.
When it has nothing, it reverts to it's childhood. It's his only defense against reality.
Pray to Obama to bring back John before the Massena Madam becomes your permanent babymama.
Biden That

Howell, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

leftwingandproud wrote:
ignorance has went from rampant to epidemic to outright plague in new joisey.maybe it's because gov.krispy kreme has eaten all the food and they are mad from starvation.
Pray to Obama for a remedial special ed. English course to teach the difference between gone and went, as in Obama will be gone in January, and Obama went back to Chicago after losing the election; in January, you will say, "Obama has gone back to Chicago." Also, pray to Obama quickly, as your ignorance has NOT GONE; it is creating Obamanistic Wrightisms, one of the dreaded diseases caused by over-worship of false idols, such as Obama and John/Geoff. It occurs mainly in lowlife ghettos in Massena and Binghamton.
leftwingandproud

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

go back to trashing draftees,people will believe that as much as your last posting
yourass

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

leftwingandproud wrote:
you are an idiot! whoever you are and you are not a vet for sure your a wannabe
Camden man

Auburn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Sad, to say: I bet anything most voters could not even name our current US senators from NY. Kirsten is a political appointee, and Schumer, while well meaning, never met a photo Op he did not like. He has to put his two cents in on every issue.
I always vote, but do not see this race as even important, and cannot believe my life will change no matter who wins, and for the record, I feel the same about the Nov. presidential election. The system is broken. Democracy is way better in theory than in practice. The wealthiest 1% and the lobbyists control everything. What is going to happen to change that ?
cough

Millbrook, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Biden That wrote:
<quoted text> Pray to Obama for a remedial special ed. English course to teach the difference between gone and went, as in Obama will be gone in January, and Obama went back to Chicago after losing the election; in January, you will say, "Obama has gone back to Chicago." Also, pray to Obama quickly, as your ignorance has NOT GONE; it is creating Obamanistic Wrightisms, one of the dreaded diseases caused by over-worship of false idols, such as Obama and John/Geoff. It occurs mainly in lowlife ghettos in Massena and Binghamton.
You people need some SERIOUS help. I find it terrifying to contemplate that you guys will be helping to elect the next leader of the free world.
twocanplayatmisq uoting

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

to your ass,sorry my views are not in harmony with yours.but i am a vet and proud of it.just because you disagree with me,doesn't mean i didn't spend 70-71 in that paradise called S.Viet-Nam,sorry about that.
Teddy R

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Please vote for obama this nov..romney is wrong for america and will do it great harm.
De Opresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

I seond what teddy said.i voted for obama in 2008 and will do so again this coming Nov.please send him a donation.
Biden That

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

I 3rd that.Obama is doing a great job.Glad i supported hom in 2008,will do so again in Nov.Please show your support by sending him a check to helps re-election,i know i have.
De Opresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

again i'd like to apologize for my preceeding remark.it's been a roller coaster ride with my anti-psych meds.again to show how sorry i am.i'm sending 50 dollars to help re-elect obama.would you please help me and do the same?
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

sorry for the mistake,i even spelled my own post name wrong.again please supprt pres. obama

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Levittown Discussions

Search the Levittown Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Volunteers patrol to report illegal parking in ... 2 hr JackieG 1
Review: Secrets Secrets (Jul '13) 3 hr incognito 16
Sea Cliff, NY, overnight parking (Apr '13) 13 hr guy 4
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 13 hr General Robert E Lee 6,361
Venice luster returning to Babylon (Feb '07) 23 hr Lindy Lori 29
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 23 hr Nassaus Most Wanted 64
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) Sun Bruser 7,857
•••
•••

Levittown News Video

•••
•••

Levittown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Levittown People Search