Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#5761 Jul 3, 2012
Ignorance is running rampant in Colts Neck, NJ
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5762 Jul 3, 2012
left wing and proud wrote:
another old chestnut,you can do better.as for being unemployed,i think not,as for being an electrician,i think not.never cared to work with more then 120volts and only do my own repairs.too risky doing it for someone else,but thanks for the compliment.
Pray to Obama for your tongue in the next light socket.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5763 Jul 3, 2012
Geoff wrote:
Sadly they think if it's on a blog, and it's just an opinion, it must be a fact.
Someone should check the LI water supply.
Pray to Obama for Obama holy water in Binghamton.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5764 Jul 3, 2012
Geoff wrote:
Ignorance is running rampant in Colts Neck, NJ
Pray to Obama that John will return to the Binghamton Insane Asylum in time to re-register as Geoff.
Geoff

Binghamton, NY

#5765 Jul 3, 2012
'Biden That' defines ignorance and why people should stay in school.

When it has nothing, it reverts to it's childhood. It's his only defense against reality.
leftwingandproud

Ithaca, NY

#5766 Jul 3, 2012
ignorance has went from rampant to epidemic to outright plague in new joisey.maybe it's because gov.krispy kreme has eaten all the food and they are mad from starvation.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5767 Jul 3, 2012
Geoff wrote:
'Biden That' defines ignorance and why people should stay in school.
When it has nothing, it reverts to it's childhood. It's his only defense against reality.
Pray to Obama to bring back John before the Massena Madam becomes your permanent babymama.
Biden That

Lakewood, NJ

#5768 Jul 3, 2012
leftwingandproud wrote:
ignorance has went from rampant to epidemic to outright plague in new joisey.maybe it's because gov.krispy kreme has eaten all the food and they are mad from starvation.
Pray to Obama for a remedial special ed. English course to teach the difference between gone and went, as in Obama will be gone in January, and Obama went back to Chicago after losing the election; in January, you will say, "Obama has gone back to Chicago." Also, pray to Obama quickly, as your ignorance has NOT GONE; it is creating Obamanistic Wrightisms, one of the dreaded diseases caused by over-worship of false idols, such as Obama and John/Geoff. It occurs mainly in lowlife ghettos in Massena and Binghamton.
leftwingandproud

Ithaca, NY

#5769 Jul 3, 2012
go back to trashing draftees,people will believe that as much as your last posting
yourass

United States

#5770 Jul 4, 2012
leftwingandproud wrote:
you are an idiot! whoever you are and you are not a vet for sure your a wannabe
Camden man

Auburn, NY

#5771 Jul 4, 2012
Sad, to say: I bet anything most voters could not even name our current US senators from NY. Kirsten is a political appointee, and Schumer, while well meaning, never met a photo Op he did not like. He has to put his two cents in on every issue.
I always vote, but do not see this race as even important, and cannot believe my life will change no matter who wins, and for the record, I feel the same about the Nov. presidential election. The system is broken. Democracy is way better in theory than in practice. The wealthiest 1% and the lobbyists control everything. What is going to happen to change that ?
cough

United States

#5772 Jul 4, 2012
Biden That wrote:
<quoted text> Pray to Obama for a remedial special ed. English course to teach the difference between gone and went, as in Obama will be gone in January, and Obama went back to Chicago after losing the election; in January, you will say, "Obama has gone back to Chicago." Also, pray to Obama quickly, as your ignorance has NOT GONE; it is creating Obamanistic Wrightisms, one of the dreaded diseases caused by over-worship of false idols, such as Obama and John/Geoff. It occurs mainly in lowlife ghettos in Massena and Binghamton.
You people need some SERIOUS help. I find it terrifying to contemplate that you guys will be helping to elect the next leader of the free world.
twocanplayatmisq uoting

Ithaca, NY

#5773 Jul 4, 2012
to your ass,sorry my views are not in harmony with yours.but i am a vet and proud of it.just because you disagree with me,doesn't mean i didn't spend 70-71 in that paradise called S.Viet-Nam,sorry about that.
Teddy R

Ithaca, NY

#5774 Jul 4, 2012
Please vote for obama this nov..romney is wrong for america and will do it great harm.
De Opresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#5775 Jul 4, 2012
I seond what teddy said.i voted for obama in 2008 and will do so again this coming Nov.please send him a donation.
Biden That

Ithaca, NY

#5776 Jul 4, 2012
I 3rd that.Obama is doing a great job.Glad i supported hom in 2008,will do so again in Nov.Please show your support by sending him a check to helps re-election,i know i have.
De Opresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#5778 Jul 4, 2012
again i'd like to apologize for my preceeding remark.it's been a roller coaster ride with my anti-psych meds.again to show how sorry i am.i'm sending 50 dollars to help re-elect obama.would you please help me and do the same?
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#5779 Jul 4, 2012
sorry for the mistake,i even spelled my own post name wrong.again please supprt pres. obama
captain howdy

Rome, NY

#5781 Jul 4, 2012
none!
De Oppresso Liber

Ithaca, NY

#5782 Jul 4, 2012
I haven't been feeling like my old self,since yesterday,when in a moment of anger,with someone who dared to disagree i let slip the fact that i think nam draftees were trash.i don't feel bad that i think this way,i feel bad that people now know the depth of my distain for those to poor to avoid getting drafted and sent to nam.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Levittown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cutting of pastor's role called 'vindictive' (Oct '08) 14 hr Bruser 7,931
Levittown Orthodontist Secures Patent for Devic... Tue Gerald Vonberger 1
Lottery announces LI million-dollar winners (Dec '13) Tue Lawndell Washington 14
Rosendo 'Rusty' Torres, former Yankee, sentence... Mon Sad 1
Mother loses custody of daughters over 'House o... (Apr '07) Dec 14 Democracy 7
Hempstead mayor wants housing board changes (Apr '13) Dec 12 sugar babies 2
Swift Named Principal at Our Lady of Lourdes (Aug '09) Dec 10 Bruser 2,362

Levittown News Video

Levittown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Levittown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Levittown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Levittown