Can anyone tell me anything about Penny Roach?

Posted in the Lepanto Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 80 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2010
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Dec 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

Just wondering.
Know Her

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2008

she is a hoe.
yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

She is a diseased dope head who draws a check for no reason other than too lazy and too worthless to do anything else
Miss Manson

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

How many post are you going to make about this skank? I mean are you obsessed with her or something? Go ahead be with her. She isn't worth 2 cents. One of these days these old guys will stop screwing with her. She doesn't love anyone. She wants your money old farts. When will they learn?
Ken Irwin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Miss Manson wrote:
How many post are you going to make about this skank? I mean are you obsessed with her or something? Go ahead be with her. She isn't worth 2 cents. One of these days these old guys will stop screwing with her. She doesn't love anyone. She wants your money old farts. When will they learn?
I made a mistake on my 1st post about Penny. I knew her in jr high, I just wondered about her, thanks
Miss Manson

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Ok was she a crush or something? It shouldn't be hard to find her. She is always out and about. Always with some old fart. Go catch up with her. Let her take from you and your kids too if you have any.

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

we call her give me plenty penny!
JoeB

Marked Tree, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2008

Judged:

She's ugly

She's too skinny

She's a Ho

She's nasty

Her p***y looks like a cow turd with a wagon wheel track through the middle of it.

she drives too damn fast she's gonna kill somebody one of these days.

She's a skank.

what else would you like to know?

Since: Dec 08

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

That bad huh. I'm sorry to hear it.
Miss Manson

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Judged:

Lmao!!! I see that everyone feels the same way I do.
cornbread and chicken

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

Miss Manson wrote:
You've got a lot of nerve to bash her and then get on all the other threads to tell people not to bash.
Miss Manson

Bryant, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2008

cornbread and chicken wrote:
<quoted text>You've got a lot of nerve to bash her and then get on all the other threads to tell people not to bash.
There is nothing wrong with taking up for people you like. I'm usually not a mean person,but this idiot I would never take up for. She dated someone I know so I know how she is. She's nothing but a gold digger and a freakin thief! So I speak my thoughts on this one who cares? So don't judge me cornbread. Yeah I got the nerve to bash her, I would spit in her face if I seen her in person. She doesn't deserve no one's sympathy. She has treated everyone like S**t including her own family.
Big D

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2009

Just wanted to let yall know you are probably right about every bad thing you have said about her but she really had some good pu**y
shelby

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2009

Judged:

now thats sick,just plain gross
rideon1200

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2009

I was married to a penny roach from lepanto, same girl. Would be close to 42, I was her third marriage and she was 19. Girl about 30 now and son about 23. 2 weeks after we were married caught her in the bathroom with a friend. She was hot, tried to get in touch before I got married, wonder about her. Wildest F***** I have EVER had.
jusaskn

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

Is that Penny Roach's daughter that's pregnant by the black guy that work at Sonic?
okay

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2009

yeah it is her daughter,her name is Tonya
jusaskn

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

I guess she didn't take after her mom she is a pretty girl. All the white girls are snatching up our brothers from our sisters huh?
rideon1200

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2009

So, are we talking about the penny roach whos dad is a sharecropper and has about 20 kids. The daughter would be 28 years old.
jusaskn

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2009

I don't know the girl I was asking about is only
18. Maybe she has another daughter?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Lepanto Forum right now

Search the Lepanto Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 15 hr Read the Headlines 9,796
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 15 hr Puppets 29,107
miles boys (Jul '13) Mon Jeremy 5
Zach brown- red truck? Mon Wondering 3
Mayor Jul 27 My vote goes to 8
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) Jul 26 Linda 828
Mail Boxes destroyed in Lepanto Jul 26 ronnie 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lepanto Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lepanto People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE