October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who gets your vote?

Created by MagnoliaWarbler on Sep 30, 2011

4,662 votes

Click on an option to vote

Bill Maloney

Earl Ray Tomblin

Bob Henry Baber

Marla Ingels

Harry Bertram

Big Dan

Netherlands

#5340 Aug 30, 2012
For Sale wrote:
my sperms for sale. Have yourself a son who will defend your home and know how to shoot a gun from the moment of birth.
How's the trailer park life ricky?
watch and learn

Catawba, VA

#5341 Aug 31, 2012
I hope all of you nobama lovers have turned on the tube and something valuable has entered your brains, we must vote the right way in order to straighten up the mess the donkeys have made.
Farmgirl

Oakvale, WV

#5342 Aug 31, 2012
Rick professional farter wrote:
<quoted text>Are you a WV hick?
No, but would not mind if I were! With your name, I can only assume what you must allow yourself to be.
touched

Charleston, WV

#5343 Sep 1, 2012
Mr.Earl Ray Tomblin for governor. Maloney is full of Bologna!
1 post removed
tina

Clarksburg, WV

#5345 Sep 3, 2012
that is an intersting thought !
babs

Culloden, GA

#5346 Sep 3, 2012
how could anyone be stupid enough to vote for thomblin after the gross mishandling of emergency management during and after the july storms??? a 10 year old could have done a better job!!!! we were eligable for fema help in the form of food cost replacement, reimbursment for storm supplies, and unemployment benefits(under an emergency fund) for work loss. all gov thomblin had to do was request individual assistance for us. he did..over a month later. he asked for help with road repair 1st and then reimbursment for cities and govt. long after the storm was over, he requested individual help for us...go figure!!! but he DID!!!!! give all food stamp receivers a new set of stamps!!! hoorah for the welfare people, the hell with the working poor!!!!! anyone ever wonder why it took a week to get a bag or ice??????????
babs

Culloden, GA

#5347 Sep 3, 2012
touched wrote:
Mr.Earl Ray Tomblin for governor. Maloney is full of Bologna!
how do you feel he handled the emergency plan during and after the july storm????????? lol!!!
VICTORIA

Oak Hill, WV

#5348 Sep 3, 2012
People best wake up. When Obama runs us in to the ground for good nobody will have a welfare check. Vote for the one who supports WV's main industry...COAL!!!! COAL KEEPS THE LIGHTS ON AND FOOD ON OUR TABLES!!!!! EVEN THOSE WHO ARE ON ALL THE CHECKS!!!! WAKE UP WEST VIRGINIA!
VICTORIA

Oak Hill, WV

#5349 Sep 3, 2012
We need someone who will be strong in a time of crisis! Our country is in a time of crisis now because Obama and the people with him are waging a war on our industries which is part of our foundation as a country!(Just look at the war on coal and oil!) We need a strong political unit who will support America...not destroy it! The Democratic Convention is in Charolette, NC this week. We should join together and peacefully protest this war on coal! Let's go to NC and speak our peace the way our government is designed. The people's voice needs to be heard! I am tired of this administrations WAR ON AMERICA!
VICTORIA

Oak Hill, WV

#5350 Sep 3, 2012
We need someone who will be strong in a time of crisis! Our country is in a time of crisis now because Obama and the people with him are waging a war on our industries which is part of our foundation as a country!(Just look at the war on coal and oil!) We need a strong political unit who will support America...not destroy it! The Democratic Convention is in Charolette, NC this week. We should join together, democrats and republicans alike, and peacefully protest this war on coal! Let's go to NC and speak our peace the way our government is designed. The people's voice needs to be heard! I am tired of this administration's War on Coal and Oil and the WAR ON AMERICA!
VICTORIA

Oak Hill, WV

#5351 Sep 3, 2012
We need someone who will be strong in a time of crisis! Our country is in a time of crisis now because Obama and the people with him are waging a war on our industries which is part of our foundation as a country!(Just look at the war on coal and oil!) We need a strong political unit (Democratic or Republican doesn't matter!!!) who will support America...not destroy it! The Democratic Convention is in Charolette, NC this week. We should join together and peacefully protest this war on coal and oil! Let's go to NC and speak our peace the way our government is designed. The people's voice needs to be heard! I am tired of this administration's WAR ON AMERICA!
VICTORIA

Oak Hill, WV

#5352 Sep 3, 2012
We need someone who will be strong in a time of crisis! Our country is in a time of crisis now because Obama and the people with him are waging a war on our industries which is part of our foundation as a country!(Just look at the war on coal and oil!) We need a strong political unit who will support America...not destroy it!(It doesn't matter much if it is a democrat or a republican as long as he/she supports America and America's industries!) The Democratic Convention is in Charolette, NC this week. We should join together and peacefully protest this war on coaland oil...OUR ENERGY! Let's go to NC and speak our peace the way our government is designed. The people's voice needs to be heard! I am tired of this administration;s WAR ON AMERICA!
1 post removed
Farmgirl

Oakvale, WV

#5354 Sep 3, 2012
VICTORIA wrote:
We need someone who will be strong in a time of crisis! Our country is in a time of crisis now because Obama and the people with him are waging a war on our industries which is part of our foundation as a country!(Just look at the war on coal and oil!) We need a strong political unit (Democratic or Republican doesn't matter!!!) who will support America...not destroy it! The Democratic Convention is in Charolette, NC this week. We should join together and peacefully protest this war on coal and oil! Let's go to NC and speak our peace the way our government is designed. The people's voice needs to be heard! I am tired of this administration's WAR ON AMERICA!
SO AGREE
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#5355 Sep 3, 2012
WAR ON AMERICA? My God do you believe everything that coming out of Romney's mouth? Could that wall street millionaire sell you the Brooklyn bridge? Coal mining jobs are important but the future of our country is even more important. You are a very gullible person to believe such demagoguery.
VICTORIA

Oak Hill, WV

#5356 Sep 3, 2012
We need someone who will be strong in a time of crisis! Our country is in a time of crisis now because Obama and the people with him are waging a war on our industries which is part of our foundation as a country!(Just look at the war on coal and oil!) We need a strong political unit who will support America...not destroy it!(It doesn't matter much if it is a democrat or a republican as long as he/she supports America and America's industries!) The Democratic Convention is in Charolette, NC this week. We should join together and peacefully protest this war on coal and oil...OUR ENERGY! We need jobs in America! Let's go to NC and speak our peace the way our government is designed. The people's voice needs to be heard! I am tired of this administration's WAR ON AMERICA!
1 post removed
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#5358 Sep 3, 2012
This country's industrial problems began when jobs were moved to China and India under the Bush Administration. This country's debt crisis is due too two tax breaks that occurred under the Bush Administration. Now should we talk about the two unfunded wars also under the Bush Administration? How about Bush's budget busting Medicare Part D that was unfunded? If you can say something intelligent then I will listen but your so called WAR ON AMERICA started under Bush. So did the financial collapse.
truth

Bridgeport, WV

#5359 Sep 3, 2012
You must ADD-MITT America is in need for a little R and R.
Farmgirl

Oakvale, WV

#5360 Sep 3, 2012
After four years, the Bush Bash is growing weary! What has taken place the last four years?? Improvements??Empty promises and conflict, more unemployment than we've ever had in this country. Health care is a nightmare and the continued spending is atrocious. Michelle Obama has over 50 people on HER staff. Her own chef, the kids chef, an event planner, her stylist, her hairdresser, her massage therapist and on and on, at tax payers expense I might add. The personal vacations have totalled in the millions not to mention each time Air Force one is fired up. Laura Bush had one assistant. Millions of dollars have been spent on "personal entertainment" for the first family. If we are tightening our belts, should our president and his family not set an example instead of ludicrious spending that has nothing to do with governing our country. The list is so endless, it is tiresome to even start. Wake up, read the facts and make wise choices
1 post removed

“The Topix Legend of GS!”

Since: Sep 10

Yunited States, North America

#5362 Sep 4, 2012
Hibiscus of Hawaii wrote:
None of them
You need to vote for Hagatha Mae. Hopefully she will grace us with her presence. Last time I she posted I think she was headed off to Marco.
Birddog

Beckley, WV

#5363 Sep 4, 2012
Farmgirl wrote:
After four years, the Bush Bash is growing weary! What has taken place the last four years?? Improvements??Empty promises and conflict, more unemployment than we've ever had in this country. Health care is a nightmare and the continued spending is atrocious. Michelle Obama has over 50 people on HER staff. Her own chef, the kids chef, an event planner, her stylist, her hairdresser, her massage therapist and on and on, at tax payers expense I might add. The personal vacations have totalled in the millions not to mention each time Air Force one is fired up. Laura Bush had one assistant. Millions of dollars have been spent on "personal entertainment" for the first family. If we are tightening our belts, should our president and his family not set an example instead of ludicrious spending that has nothing to do with governing our country. The list is so endless, it is tiresome to even start. Wake up, read the facts and make wise choices
Bush bashing does not have an expiration date. It will go on and on in our history books since he is the Republican President that put this country in such a hole that we are still digging our way out. You have lots to say about Michelle Obama but can you back any of these statements up? Now I know you are tired from reading this so called endless list but try really hard to back up your accusations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burch Middle School Sexual Abuse Case 31 min Williamson 86
aj ryan 1 hr donni 7
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr Dalai Lama 58,912
Day and Night Restaurant 9 hr Looking For 1
Diann Hannah For county Commission 10 hr Floyd 5
Mike Vance 10 hr REALLY 6
4 Letter Word Game lol (Feb '09) 11 hr honeymylove 5,920

Lenore Jobs

Lenore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lenore News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lenore

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]