Andrea Torrence Hollar

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tonya

United States

#1 Mar 27, 2013
Why does she act like she is so much better than everyone. She acts like if she smiles her face will crack.
blah

Granite Falls, NC

#2 Mar 27, 2013
Her and her husband split she was snorting all his money up with her cocaine addition and she treats her child like crap
Tonya

United States

#3 Mar 27, 2013
I figured she did some sort of drugs with her 75lb scrawny a$$
Anonymous

Lenoir, NC

#4 Mar 27, 2013
What about her sisters? Are all 3 of them trash?
brian

Enfield, IL

#5 Mar 27, 2013
yea had them b4 i got her they like black men dnt know the value of a good white man like me aundrea she likes black men too i guess it runs in the family my son is always with my family he is just fine. worry about randies crack baby and the ones beth traded for drugs im tested ever 3 months for the std's from aundrea melissa and beth i had to try all 3 too see which one was best! i got me one on the side and she is better than all 3 sisters
Anonymous

Lenoir, NC

#6 Mar 27, 2013
What kind of drugs are they strung out on? I thought Andrea would be considered the most "well behaved" out of the 3 guess I was wrong? Now they have corrupted randi too huh? Her baby was really a crack baby?

There is no hope for those 3!! They had the world handed to them and they each screwed it up!!!

Hopefully chastity can stay above her trashy family members!
Tonya

United States

#7 Apr 3, 2013
brian wrote:
yea had them b4 i got her they like black men dnt know the value of a good white man like me aundrea she likes black men too i guess it runs in the family my son is always with my family he is just fine. worry about randies crack baby and the ones beth traded for drugs im tested ever 3 months for the std's from aundrea melissa and beth i had to try all 3 too see which one was best! i got me one on the side and she is better than all 3 sisters
good for you!! Cause we all no she cheated on you with everyone that would lay with her.She is trash...
Who Knew

Athens, TX

#8 Apr 4, 2013
blah wrote:
Her and her husband split she was snorting all his money up with her cocaine addition and she treats her child like crap
....Her child...Well she had two a boy and a girl which the girl she gave up to her first ex husband and his new wife...that child is better off.
Cami

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Yeah I know them all too! Melissa doesn't do anything but smoke weed and I'm sure she snorts too! They are nothing but trash! Know someone who use to live beside Melissa he told me all she did was screw men for dope and her 75 lb sister use to sneak blk men over at Melissa's and screw them then she would go bk to her white man and act better! TRASH!
:)

Lenoir, NC

#10 Apr 5, 2013
Pure trash!!! Beth, Melissa, and Andrea all gave up at least one kid! That's pathetic all 3 sisters can't even take care of there own children!!! Beth either got all 3 of here's took away or gave them up. Melissa gave chastity to her mom to raise! Andrea gave up her daughter and now her son?

They are gonna drive there pour mom and grandmother to the grave!

Nothing but scum!!!!
Ummm

Athens, TX

#11 Apr 5, 2013
Who has her son? And where is Andrea living now?

Lenoir, NC

#12 Apr 5, 2013
Ummm wrote:
Her son is Brian named after his father. Her daughter was Molly.

Last I heard she moved up into her moms neighborhood vantage heights circle...

Lenoir, NC

#13 Apr 5, 2013
Ummm wrote:
Oh who has her son. Haha.

I think his father I'm not sure she might still have him...
maggot gagger

Hudson, NC

#14 Apr 5, 2013
Damn she sounds like she's as bad as that amber clark girl but I know nobody really can be that bad.
Me again

Lenoir, NC

#15 Apr 6, 2013
Andrea does not have her son. He is a very bright kid and is doing well with his Dad.
Tonya

United States

#16 Apr 7, 2013
Me again wrote:
Andrea does not have her son. He is a very bright kid and is doing well with his Dad.
That's good to know :)
andrea

Huntersville, NC

#18 Sep 8, 2013
Tonya wrote:
<quoted text>That's good to know :)
i have u to ALL know that i do have my KIDS people will say anything to get shit like this going. I have my OWN HOUSE and CAR if i was sooo strung out as u ppl say i wouldn't have what i do today so get ah life
a good white man

Hudson, NC

#19 Sep 8, 2013
brian wrote:
A good white man doesn't have to test all three and surely does not get stds because if he isn't sure he either doesn't do it or uses protection. And a good white man can write, spell, punctuate better than you do. Go back to school, I really don't think any of them want or need you. Get over it!
Iva

Bostic, NC

#20 Sep 8, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
What about her sisters? Are all 3 of them trash?
all the women in this county are trash
omg

Lenoir, NC

#21 Sep 9, 2013
andrea wrote:
<quoted text> i have u to ALL know that i do have my KIDS people will say anything to get shit like this going. I have my OWN HOUSE and CAR if i was sooo strung out as u ppl say i wouldn't have what i do today so get ah life
Whatever u nasty looking smurf

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Topix 39 celebrities who are atheist." 3 hr Ron Curry 3
Childrens Christmas Event 4 hr Educated 5
Benghazi AP Photo (Oct '12) 6 hr Crgirrl 4
Nine arrested in unrelated drug investigations 8 hr nothing to see 4
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 10 hr Cyrus5590 3,560
Brad the no good piece of shit ashley 16 hr Jessica 6
Looking for a good divorce attorney in lenoir, ... 16 hr Batonboy69 6
Lenoir Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web