jason land-deadbeat dad and all around piece of sh**!!!

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 32 Comments Last updated Jul 30, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Becky

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

I'm trying to find out how someone who has 5 arrest warrants gets stopped for traffic violations and doesn't go to jail...
The stop was made by a State Trooper in Wilkes County.
Jason skipped out on his probation in May of last year and 2 arrest warrants were issued. An arrest warrant for child support was issued in April of last year. I have called the absconder hotline and Wilkes Co sheriffs dept many times when I knew where he was, and nothing has ever come of it...
He is behind over $10,000 in child support...
I'm just curious how they run your name and license # for a traffic stop and the information doesn't show up for the arrest warrants, especially when its in the county where the arrest warrants are held...
If anyone can give me any insight it would be greatly appreciated. I have called any and all that I can think of including his PO and the SHP...
Support

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

We all I can say is that he's probably blowing Burke, Caldwell, Wilkes, and SHP. Since he gets by with everything. But as always it's the child that hurts the most and I'm sure that Jason could care less about his kid. Good Luck!!!
JustAMom

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

I personally know Becky :) and I am very happy that at leasther child is well taken care of by her momma and her step dad, who is AT THE VERY LEAST ten times better than Jason ever could be, <3
WhoKnows

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2012

Judged:

That is the system for you....I am in the same boat...my ex Pete Walser is almost 12000 behind in child support and they still blow it off and dont handle him or the money he owes. Another incident happen where someone stole our camera and was busted, warrant put out for them in Jan and still they have done nothing.
GetAJob

Anchorage, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Judged:

A baby is not a paycheck, get a job.
samantha

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2012

Why do you even care you stupid moron?
WhoKnows

Hudson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

GetAJob wrote:
A baby is not a paycheck, get a job.
That is right and maybe you should tell the other parent that so they will pay their child support!
jrobert

Winterville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

"A baby is not a paycheck, get a job. "
This is possibly the STUPEST statement I have ever read on about 10 forums.

Hey dumb a$$...babies can't EARN a paycheck either.

Pay YOUR ph##kin HALF of the support you worthless POS.
Sweet mother Mary of God.
surely

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

jrobert wrote:
"A baby is not a paycheck, get a job. "
This is possibly the STUPEST statement I have ever read on about 10 forums.
Hey dumb a$$...babies can't EARN a paycheck either.
Pay YOUR ph##kin HALF of the support you worthless POS.
Sweet mother Mary of God.
Woman in America think that when they pop out a baby they are set for life .

Once again , a baby isnt a paycheck honey , get off your bum and go to work .
RCM

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

Who gets the child support if it does come and are you paying your parents for raising your child. Sounds to me like your a dead beat just like him. Do you have a job. Your worried about money for the child and you dont even raise it youself.
jrobert

Winterville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

"Woman in America think that when they pop out a baby they are set for life .

Once again , a baby isnt a paycheck honey , get off your bum and go to work . "

Ok maybe I was wrong..THIS is the stupiest thing I'ver read on 10 forums.

It's obvious you have never PAID child support...becasue you know NOTHING about child support.

In every state they figure up how much it takes to rasie a child AND THEN SPLIT IT ACCORDINGLY...usually HALF the mother and half from the faher..unless there is a BIG pay differnce in their paychecks.

Grow uop...do YOUR HALF...in what's required to raise the child.

I'm SURE...your child is better off never seeing your POS a$$ ever again though.

Just send the check phool.

BTW..I'm a 50 year old man..who HAS paid his support...and latter had custody of my two children, and RECIEVED CS.

What a POS.
surely

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

RCM wrote:
Who gets the child support if it does come and are you paying your parents for raising your child. Sounds to me like your a dead beat just like him. Do you have a job. Your worried about money for the child and you dont even raise it youself.
Thats exactly the case almost everytime .

A real woman can raise kids without crying about someones elses money .
jrobert

Winterville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Unbelievable folks.

I've seen it all now.

This is the best evidence of public school failure.

If he even went.
surely

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Judged:

jrobert wrote:
Unbelievable folks.
I've seen it all now.
This is the best evidence of public school failure.
If he even went.
You make your bed you lay in it .

No One is forcing woman to raise kids alone . Thats what they make orphanages for .

If ya cant do it give them up then , stop worrying about someone else's money .

there are tons of deadbeat people everywhere , you made a choice , spread your legs and popped the youngin(s) out now take care of them and stop crying . if ya cant then givem up to someone who can . i cant help that woman in america feel " entitled " to someone elses money . life isnt fair , suck it up and move on the kids will be grown before you know it .
jrobert

Winterville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Oh...now I get it.

Duh on me.

Well played.

LMAO.
Whatever

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

jrobert wrote:
"Woman in America think that when they pop out a baby they are set for life .
Once again , a baby isnt a paycheck honey , get off your bum and go to work . "
Ok maybe I was wrong..THIS is the stupiest thing I'ver read on 10 forums.
It's obvious you have never PAID child support...becasue you know NOTHING about child support.
In every state they figure up how much it takes to rasie a child AND THEN SPLIT IT ACCORDINGLY...usually HALF the mother and half from the faher..unless there is a BIG pay differnce in their paychecks.
Grow uop...do YOUR HALF...in what's required to raise the child.
I'm SURE...your child is better off never seeing your POS a$$ ever again though.
Just send the check phool.
BTW..I'm a 50 year old man..who HAS paid his support...and latter had custody of my two children, and RECIEVED CS.
What a POS.
Try again! They take a percentage of the paycheck not caring what the mother makes or doesn't make. My husband's ex makes more then him. He pays $800 a month plus all insurance cost. When the kids lived with us she paid $10 a week and no insurance. They said it was so low that she need not pay and my husband disagreed. We save the money and once a month gave it to my stepdughter to go to the movies with her friends. Then when my husband went into a job that didn't pay the same each week they said they decided it based on his taxes but some weeks his ex makes more off his check then he does. Seem fair?
Tonya

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

RCM wrote:
LISTEN UP ALL YOU "GET A JOB" IDIOTS!!!
Until you know what youre talking about, keep your trap shut! Becky is the ONLY one that has taken care of her child, WITHOUT the help of food stamps,AFDC, welfare or ANYTHING!! Jason Land hasnt EVER paid one red cent in taking care of HIS DAUGHTER, even when he was married to Becky. He laid on his lazy A#& all day, thinking he was gonna be the next big thing in music, besides being a real man, getting a real job,and supporting his family, WHICH by the way includes a son who he NEVER had anything to do with until Becky made him step up, get involved in the boys life, BUT who Becky also supported because Jason was too sorry to take care of that kid too.. OH. and lets talk about the coward putting his pathetic hands on Becky and beating the crap out of her.. Yeah.. a real man.. a REAL SORRY MAN!! So you freaking losers who dont know what youre talking about, just keep your crap to yourselves. Im betting yall are some of the sorry pathetic loser men who have children you dont or dont want to take care of yourselves! Grow some balls, and take care of YOUR kids!!!
Tonya

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

surely wrote:
<quoted text>
Woman in America think that when they pop out a baby they are set for life .
Once again , a baby isnt a paycheck honey , get off your bum and go to work .
Until you know what youre talking about, keep your trap shut! Becky is the ONLY one that has taken care of her child, WITHOUT the help of food stamps,AFDC, welfare or ANYTHING!! Jason Land hasnt EVER paid one red cent in taking care of HIS DAUGHTER, even when he was married to Becky. He laid on his lazy A#& all day, thinking he was gonna be the next big thing in music, besides being a real man, getting a real job,and supporting his family, WHICH by the way includes a son who he NEVER had anything to do with until Becky made him step up, get involved in the boys life, BUT who Becky also supported because Jason was too sorry to take care of that kid too.. OH. and lets talk about the coward putting his pathetic hands on Becky and beating the crap out of her.. Yeah.. a real man.. a REAL SORRY MAN!! So you freaking losers who dont know what youre talking about, just keep your crap to yourselves. Im betting yall are some of the sorry pathetic loser men who have children you dont or dont want to take care of yourselves! Grow some balls, and take care of YOUR kids!!!
Tonya

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

surely wrote:
<quoted text>
You make your bed you lay in it .
No One is forcing woman to raise kids alone . Thats what they make orphanages for .
If ya cant do it give them up then , stop worrying about someone else's money .
there are tons of deadbeat people everywhere , you made a choice , spread your legs and popped the youngin(s) out now take care of them and stop crying . if ya cant then givem up to someone who can . i cant help that woman in america feel " entitled " to someone elses money . life isnt fair , suck it up and move on the kids will be grown before you know it .
Youhave SURELY gotta be the dumbest retard Ive ever heard of!! How about it takes TWO to make a child, and TWO should support it!! Nobody feels "entitled"to anyones money, but a MAN should feel "entitled" to take care of his child he helped make and more than that,he should feel "worthless, disgusting,and deeply ashamed" if he doesnt do right by his children. Last I checked, when a woman so calls "spreads her legs" a man had to "pop it out of his pants" and help make that "youngin she pops out"!!! Get real ya idiot!! I HOPE you dont have kids, but Im betting you do,and youre singing in the Deadbeat Dads choir too!!! Idiots always stick up for other idiots!
pathetic

Benson, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

Judged:

Tonya wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a job .

a good woman , strong woman could raise a child on her own without screaming about someone else's money , the kids will be grown so fast .

Just do it yourself and stop with all the negative energy .

If ya cant do it give the child up to someone who has made better life decisions than you have and can actually give the child a good life .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Lenoir Forum right now

Search the Lenoir Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
nosey neighbor 5 hr really 9
Fed up 5 hr Blondie 5
The Alibi 5 hr Goody 2
why black men dont eat out 7 hr joFelder 9
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 hr Mao Zedingdong 56,521
Why 7 hr UNC 49
why do the Arabs hate the Jews so much? 7 hr RE al McCoy 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lenoir Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lenoir People Search