Caldwell County meth ring busted

Apr 26, 2012 Full story: Hickory Daily Record 27

The Caldwell County Sheriff's Office had reason to believe that Albert Reid Greene, 57, of Lenoir was selling methamphetamine.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sam

Mocksville, NC

#1 Apr 27, 2012
This is horseshit! they found 1k worth of drugs? how many tax dollars went into funding that task force for those months of investigating? how many rapist and murderers were not found due to this giant fiasco of resources? all they did was cut out a competitor for the rest of the dealers. I'm calling the sherrifs office in protest of the failed drug war, you should do the same...
what is that

Taylorsville, NC

#2 Apr 27, 2012
what the hell is 425 doses of meth??? ive never heard of doses..if its worth 1000 street price (and street prices are usually highter then what the shit really goes for)then it was probably like half to an ounze of meth...that isnt all that much...what the hell is a dose?? did the have it all weighed out in needles??? that would be weird...
Ftw

Lenoir, NC

#3 Apr 27, 2012
Can meth be in pill form these days? A possible 425 pills of powder? That is strange...
sam

Lenoir, NC

#4 Apr 28, 2012
Don't bother with the sheriff..he's doing his job passed down from a higher level. If you're tired of watching the drug war seize personal property, eat resources from all levels and otherwise be fairly pointless, vote Ron Paul for 2012. It'll get you much further than calling the locals.
Community Watch

Newton, NC

#5 Apr 28, 2012
Well if David Swink had not helped them on this bust and every other bust there would be lot's of dealer's still running strong. David Swink only helps so that sheriff Jones will leave him alone and he can operate his lab with no problem's and also he get's more customer's. Wake up people, if you want to rid caldwell co. of this bad drug then we need to rid caldwell co. of David Swink. By doing some research of Swink you will find that this has ben going on for many year's. Question is when will someone step up and do something about it?
I P Freely

Enfield, IL

#6 Apr 28, 2012
sam wrote:
Don't bother with the sheriff..he's doing his job passed down from a higher level. If you're tired of watching the drug war seize personal property, eat resources from all levels and otherwise be fairly pointless, vote Ron Paul for 2012. It'll get you much further than calling the locals.
I agree that pot should be decriminalized but meth zombies need to be put away. That stuff is lethal to the users and to the community who has to pay to clean up the toxic mess.
True

Lenoir, NC

#7 Apr 29, 2012
Or....they need to be given a bigger hit? Is it easier to rid the country of meth or to just let the users snort themselves to death? lol
Smack

Gastonia, NC

#8 Apr 29, 2012
Hopefully they will kill themselves by snorting. Please hurry and finish the job.!
CommunityWatch

Lenoir, NC

#9 Apr 30, 2012
Let the meth heads kill themselves, who cares anyway - They can all just die
Gray Heart

Lenoir, NC

#10 Apr 30, 2012
We're already dead inside anyway!!
daisey mae

Enfield, IL

#11 Apr 30, 2012
they made a real deal out of this bust but hey! they so forgot the dealer running this shit from ga to here, yes todd rader and henry bones townsend is mr greenes little men, they are his runners,and the 420 dosages had been made into estacy rolls, todd rader is famous for this poison as well. but as shocked as i am,this has always been todd's drop off place and pick up so is todd doing a little snitch snitch work now? he and bones are staying on bee mt. so you know everbody on bee mt is strung out. so pimp daddy todd how come you did not go down with big pimp reed? there is not a sole in hell and back that does not know reed has supplied your funds in and out of jail supplied your car's etc,is that maxima you are seen going in and out of bones mama's drive way in stolen or is it a car reed bought you to travel in? dear mr sheriff when you got reed you left his pimp loose. and he is the runner robber and makes the poison that dad's mom's and kid's are subject too every day. SO WHY IS BONES HENERY TOWNSEND AND TODD PIMP DADDY RADER NOT SITTING BESIDE REID GREEN AND HIS OVIOUSLY WELL NEEDED RE HABBED WOMEN!
dumb azzes

Enfield, IL

#14 Apr 30, 2012
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/lenoir-nc/TJ9... # reported to caldwell co sheriffs office and feedback on may 1 2011
Stfu myo

Lenoir, NC

#16 May 1, 2012
And that is the whole problem, isn't it? People just talk too damn much, don't they? Smh
Jesse

Lenoir, NC

#17 May 1, 2012
Kevin wrote:
<quoted text>
From reading this it looks like this chic is eat up with something and breeding with the nixxers.
It don't look like her mother has any control over her at all.
From reading this thread, it looks like this whole freaking county is eat up with low life drug pushing TRASH.

But, it's not.

This county is a great place to live. It's just that the very small minority of people who ARE trash give it a very bad name.

Bust every damn drug dealer in the county... I don't care HOW little they are. BUST them.
sarah

Lenoir, NC

#18 May 1, 2012
Jesse wrote:
<quoted text>
From reading this thread, it looks like this whole freaking county is eat up with low life drug pushing TRASH.
But, it's not.
This county is a great place to live. It's just that the very small minority of people who ARE trash give it a very bad name.
Bust every damn drug dealer in the county... I don't care HOW little they are. BUST them.
I feel the same way.I hate to hear people put our county down.There are bad people everywhere.Small or large dealers don,t matter to me ..get rid of them all .
bench gang is liars

Enfield, IL

#19 May 5, 2012
Community Watch wrote:
Well if David Swink had not helped them on this bust and every other bust there would be lot's of dealer's still running strong. David Swink only helps so that sheriff Jones will leave him alone and he can operate his lab with no problem's and also he get's more customer's. Wake up people, if you want to rid caldwell co. of this bad drug then we need to rid caldwell co. of David Swink. By doing some research of Swink you will find that this has ben going on for many year's. Question is when will someone step up and do something about it?
oh your just mad bcause you have been to prison .and david has not. stick to your ford's and stay out of other peoples business. or im going to tell everbody who you are. now go sit on the bench and think about this, have u not been to prison twice for murder? who better are you too say anything about my family now stfu about david, he dont work for the damn sheriff and he dont have a meth lab. so take this and go straight to hell,bench gang murderer. david had nothing to do with this last meth bust TODD RADER AND BONES TOWNSEND HAD THAT SET UP TO KEEP THERE ASS OUT OF PRISON! do you want me to post the guy who got busted motion of discovery? on rudisills window so you can put your nosey glasses on. drive that damn piece of shit ford truck into hell. you go too hell for murder you know and you have been twice for killing people and you got off, but god dont like people who kill people, you bench gang idiot.leave my family alone david works and he is doing just fine,
fed up

Chapin, SC

#20 May 6, 2012
everybody knows todd radar is a snitch, he got andy busted, reid busted, probably kenny. aint it funny he got busted with 9 ounces of meth and he is still walking the streets of lenoir..instead of worrying about people doing meth you need to worry about this piece of garbage who would turn his own mom in. hopefully he will come up missin and quit locking up people that were good to him. they havea special place in hell for snitches....reid is a dear friend of mine for years and does not deserve what has happened to him. he doesnt bother anyone, besides the two girls had the meth in their pocketbooks..
fed up

Chapin, SC

#21 May 6, 2012
also that no good mandy mclean is as bad as todd, she and her new man derrick mcneely are both snitches too..
thanx

Enfield, IL

#22 May 6, 2012
fed up wrote:
everybody knows todd radar is a snitch, he got andy busted, reid busted, probably kenny. aint it funny he got busted with 9 ounces of meth and he is still walking the streets of lenoir..instead of worrying about people doing meth you need to worry about this piece of garbage who would turn his own mom in. hopefully he will come up missin and quit locking up people that were good to him. they havea special place in hell for snitches....reid is a dear friend of mine for years and does not deserve what has happened to him. he doesnt bother anyone, besides the two girls had the meth in their pocketbooks..
i said from day 1 that the doseage shit was nothing but a todd rader set up deal. he only had 90 days after his release from doc to work with agents to make a big bust, his 90 days was almost up. and the blonde they got had just been on bee mt rd lenoir with todd the night before. todd had been at reeds house priot to this bust, so i have absolute no doubt the dosages were todds. or his agents had him leave them there, and everybody from sc to ga to lenoir knows how him and mandy had that big set up done at tuesday mccneily parents home in sc, todd was saying ill help ill help when they cuffed him, and funny he was under no bond, but walked out him and mandy after 3 weeks with written promises, wanna know why the dope was the agents he had folling him from ga to sc to bust tuesdays parents whom had as well helped todd. so glad someone knows this piece of shit like i do. and reid would not be in jail if todd rader had not set it up! any other time todd would of been at reed's right --- right
thanx

Enfield, IL

#23 May 6, 2012
i almost bet you the hundred thousand dollar bond that reed has is so todd can wipe out his home steal his car or truck and get the hell back to georgia. and as much as reed has done for him gave him a pl, to live cars, to drive bailed his ass out of jail, sent him bus tickets, and this is the thanks reed get's from todd and i knew he had andy busted and kenny too. thats old news. but trust me that doseage shit is absolute todds drug he makes himself. so i never even had a second thought, that blue maxima todds drivin i wonder if reed bought it too, and lets never forget the stolen bmw todd was too stupid to cut the propper security system too wonder what chop shop it went too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 1 hr CZ Fan 3,035
What is the host's name at Pancho Villa? 16 hr Scandinavian_girl 14
Left Lane Drivers 23 hr witchdoctor 11
Man in critical condition from 40-foot fall 23 hr Grow Decency 2
Thankful Wed just saying 1
Lenoir OBGYN & Dr. Dacus Wed Einwat 43
3 accused in Lenoir double shooting (Apr '12) Wed Kasey Mcghinnis 27
Lenoir Dating
Find my Match

Lenoir People Search