Comments
1 - 20 of 21 Comments Last updated May 16, 2010
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
MAD

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 6, 2010
 
Congratulations to the pervert that operates the old
Hudson Superette. You won your court case against a young (6 mo.) pregnant woman that you groped at while pretending to give her a job. Hudson really should be a little more selective who and what that put in that business.
MAD

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 6, 2010
 
All perverts should find out the name of the attorney that won the case against the pregnant woman. He IS your man!
MAD

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 6, 2010
 
Women beware how and where you sit during a job interview. If you are groped or sexually assaulted the pervert can win the case in court.
bbg

Eutawville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 6, 2010
 
yea pervert get a spanired next time leave the young white girls alone .need me too hook you up
MAD

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 6, 2010
 
I am sure the operator of the old Hudson Superette would like to thank all customers for buying in his store and helping to pay his attorney fees. Money well spent! Remember that when you shop in there.
BBG

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 6, 2010
 
bbg wrote:
yea pervert get a spanired next time leave the young white girls alone .need me too hook you up
BBG is not an uneducated person who doesn't sell or capitalize. Hello, Angie. I lost a cellphone and a memory stick? Did you perhaps find it and not turn it back in to Verizon? What is a spanired? I speak English and write very well. I, also, speak Spanish and some Hebrew, but I don't recognize some of the words you use. Is English your second language or are you just illiterate? Back to the cellphone -- do you know Martin?
BBG

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 6, 2010
 
MAD wrote:
Congratulations to the pervert that operates the old
Hudson Superette. You won your court case against a young (6 mo.) pregnant woman that you groped at while pretending to give her a job. Hudson really should be a little more selective who and what that put in that business.
Was his name Dan? Short, bald, sort of fat? Did she grope his balls? She should have. Tell me who he is and I'll go do it.
gimme some truth

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 6, 2010
 
BBG wrote:
<quoted text> Was his name Dan? Short, bald, sort of fat? Did she grope his balls? She should have. Tell me who he is and I'll go do it.
How is impersonating someone else on here not considered abuse?
CUZ

Ellenboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 6, 2010
 
gimme some truth wrote:
<quoted text>How is impersonating someone else on here not considered abuse?
I don't know. Ask Truth.
ccdsscpsw

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 6, 2010
 
because dan kincaid has been acused and investigated even had to do a rape kit on his son and step daughter he runs naked through his house and got away with it. So there are many perverts in lenoir
ccgal

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 7, 2010
 
ccdsscpsw wrote:
because dan kincaid has been acused and investigated even had to do a rape kit on his son and step daughter he runs naked through his house and got away with it. So there are many perverts in lenoir
it was so little it didnt count as abuse it just tickled a little bit
Ben Lookin

Hildebran, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 7, 2010
 
BBG wrote:
<quoted text> Was his name Dan? Short, bald, sort of fat? Did she grope his balls? She should have. Tell me who he is and I'll go do it.
I don't care who you are, Now that thar is funny!
MAD

Wilmington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 7, 2010
 
Would the rest of you disgusting pervs please post to another thread. This is a serious matter to me and many others.I would appreciate it if the Christians would please pray as the girl has been under tremendous stress over this whole matter. It has taken a toll on her physically.
gimme some truth

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 7, 2010
 
MAD wrote:
Would the rest of you disgusting pervs please post to another thread. This is a serious matter to me and many others.I would appreciate it if the Christians would please pray as the girl has been under tremendous stress over this whole matter. It has taken a toll on her physically.
...Or not post at all.Tell her good luck ,from a stranger and hang in there.Most emotional pain diminishes as time passes.
bubba gump

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

How does a conversation getting started on here about something always end up about BBG and Angie Kincaid. Lets get back too the subject about the pervert from the Hudson Superette. Is that not what this topic is about?
MAD

Carolina Beach, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 13, 2010
 
gimme some truth wrote:
<quoted text>...Or not post at all.Tell her good luck ,from a stranger and hang in there.Most emotional pain diminishes as time passes.
Thank you.
MAD

Carolina Beach, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 13, 2010
 
bubba gump wrote:
How does a conversation getting started on here about something always end up about BBG and Angie Kincaid. Lets get back too the subject about the pervert from the Hudson Superette. Is that not what this topic is about?
Thank you. I guess some people just want to ruin everything with their junk and foul language.
fuzzy

Flushing, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 13, 2010
 
We need to run all these foreigners and aliens out of our stores and businesses and take our jobs back.
BBG

Morganton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 14, 2010
 
fuzzy wrote:
We need to run all these foreigners and aliens out of our stores and businesses and take our jobs back.
I heard there was lots of jobs in Arizona and soon in South Carolina, too. Can you pick fruit and farm?
fuzzy

Lehigh Acres, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 16, 2010
 
BBG wrote:
<quoted text> I heard there was lots of jobs in Arizona and soon in South Carolina, too. Can you pick fruit and farm?
I can farm and I like farming, but I already have a job. I just looking out for our other good americans who are out of work because of all the illegals that our country lets in.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 2 hr Franklin 58,264
Snitches 2 hr ANON 2
Hidden Obamacare Secret: "RFID Chip Implants" (Aug '12) 2 hr ANON 639
Wesley Carroll (Jul '08) 5 hr sooo 10
Gay marriage is on its way, folks. 8 hr State of Florida 38
Lance Wilson 11 hr ummmm no he cant 45
Dry Snitches 12 hr joker 6

Search the Lenoir Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lenoir Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lenoir People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lenoir News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lenoir
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••