First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BBG

Morganton, NC

#42 Dec 16, 2008
store owner wrote:
the phone id came back to his im assuming wifes name? and she has no tax id to run a business i ran her name today.
So you think the business is a front for something else?
BBG

Morganton, NC

#43 Dec 16, 2008
store owner wrote:
<quoted text>this i agree too.i am having an id ran on the business cards because i have already posted a note on my store to stop leaving the card's but i seem to ger bom barded with them about every two day's?yet i call this number and get YEA and it just seem's strange to me?
Does anyone ever say anything else? Do you ask to speak to the person who owns the cards? k
JASON

United States

#44 Dec 28, 2010
GFhorseman wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you should mention kidney stones. Our supervisor would come into work every morning swigging on a Sundrop. He was having kidney stone attacks it seemed like every couple months. The docs told him to give up the Sundrops.
I'm noticing the same thing with some of my family menbers
Kenny Coffey

Lenoir, NC

#45 Dec 29, 2010
Depends on what you mix it with .

Burlingame, CA

#46 Dec 29, 2010
how does it compare to mt dew iv not had one
Sundrop Mafia

United States

#47 Jan 3, 2011
Its lethal has hell if you freeze it and smack someone in the back of the head really hard. Otherwise every thing you drink or eat causes something that will kill you. Everyone is dying, its just a matter of who gets there last. A race u do not want to win.
Jack Danials

Greenville, SC

#48 Jan 3, 2011
A recent study concluded that saliva causes cancer, however, only when swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.
NAB

Linville, NC

#49 Jan 29, 2011
I have been drinking Sundrop at least 1 can a day, every day, for the past 25 years. I am thin and active, my teeth are fine, and I've never had a kidney stone in my life.
You folks must have some seriously bad genetics or some even worse dental hygiene going on.
Jackson

Four Oaks, NC

#50 Jan 29, 2011
Yea its lethal as hell mixed with everclear
shes a troll

United States

#51 Jan 29, 2011
about the floating cards for dans taxidermy he has been out of business he is farming now and doing other odd jobs. i just ran across this post and im his wife so bbg shut your stupid f*cking mouth about us.we do not bother you and would'nt ever come around you even if we did actually know you. you are a trouble making bitch for everybody who comes in contact with you. and go ahead write my name my number anything you want on a wall. i will have you in jail as fast as you put the lid on the marker you stole to write my number with.btw my number is changed and there is no way you can get it. ever again
happy go lucky

Tempe, AZ

#52 Jan 29, 2011
i think you guys need to stop running your mouth and trying to start drama. You should leave "shes a troll" and her hubby alone. im pretty sure if we looked u up you wouldnt be too happy. thats bull if you ask me. grow up and mind your own business. and like she said hes doing diff things now which might be why the phone is answered that way. but reguarless im sure that yall have NO reason to make these assumptions. you have no idea how that will hurt someones rep, all because you dont wanna be above high school bs.

"shes a troll" i def suggest you take out charges if they dont leave you alone sweetie. dont let others bring you down
Red Neck

Lincolnton, NC

#53 Sep 23, 2012
SunDrop is the best citrus soda out there, but the recipe has change since I was a kid. There was more orange juice in it and there was orange pulp floating around in the bottle. Lots of caffeine, just like other yellow sodas. The market is scattered and confined mostly to the south where the most discerning customers are. We won't drink just anything... There is anecdotal evidence that too much can cause kidney stones... Mountain Dew may do the same for all I know. I had stones, stopped drinking it except occasionally and haven't had a stone since. There was a local soda called "Kick" that I drank years ago in Wilmington, NC that came close, but I don't think it is made anymore.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#54 Sep 25, 2012
A client gave me a Sundrop the other day, had not had one in years. It actually tasted quite refreshing. In general all sodas are bad for health, I go through spells where I drink tem every day, then sat feeling bad and quit for a few weeks. A body is supposed to be more alkaline than acidic, so all carbonated beverages should be avoided.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#55 Sep 25, 2012
*them every day

*start feeling bad

Since: Aug 12

United States

#56 Sep 26, 2012
This is the most dramatic post I've ever read.
fukyouimgex

Lenoir, NC

#57 Mar 31, 2014
GV4L wrote:
Ingredients in Sun Drop
(12oz Regular) Carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, orange juice concentrate, natural flavor, sodium benzoate (preservative), caffeine, acacia gum, yellow 5, glycerol ester of wood rosin, brominated vegetable oil.
Wood Rosin!!!
glycerol ester of wood rosin. not wood rosin. you're a regular Einstein
yes

Lenoir, NC

#58 Mar 31, 2014
BBG wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, so I guess that's where it's at.
sundrop is 100% lethal. Fill a tub with it then put your head in fully submerged. Never come out. You will die.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Randy E Smith in GA jail?? (Aug '12) 26 min really 7
chic-fil-a 35 min eatmorechik-n 1
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 4 hr TSF 1,106
Wayne Burns, where is he? (Sep '11) 13 hr crazy 25
2 women face drug charges in Caldwell (Nov '13) 13 hr word up 39
Dry Snitches 13 hr insanity 9
Hobby Lobby in Lenoir? 14 hr Defender 8
Lenoir Dating
Find my Match

Lenoir Jobs