|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

store owner wrote:
the phone id came back to his im assuming wifes name? and she has no tax id to run a business i ran her name today.
So you think the business is a front for something else?
BBG

Taylorsville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2008

Judged:

store owner wrote:
<quoted text>this i agree too.i am having an id ran on the business cards because i have already posted a note on my store to stop leaving the card's but i seem to ger bom barded with them about every two day's?yet i call this number and get YEA and it just seem's strange to me?
Does anyone ever say anything else? Do you ask to speak to the person who owns the cards? k
JASON

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2010

GFhorseman wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting that you should mention kidney stones. Our supervisor would come into work every morning swigging on a Sundrop. He was having kidney stone attacks it seemed like every couple months. The docs told him to give up the Sundrops.
I'm noticing the same thing with some of my family menbers
Kenny Coffey

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

Judged:

Depends on what you mix it with .

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2010

how does it compare to mt dew iv not had one
Sundrop Mafia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2011

Judged:

Its lethal has hell if you freeze it and smack someone in the back of the head really hard. Otherwise every thing you drink or eat causes something that will kill you. Everyone is dying, its just a matter of who gets there last. A race u do not want to win.
Jack Danials

Taylors, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2011

Judged:

A recent study concluded that saliva causes cancer, however, only when swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.
NAB

Newland, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Judged:

I have been drinking Sundrop at least 1 can a day, every day, for the past 25 years. I am thin and active, my teeth are fine, and I've never had a kidney stone in my life.
You folks must have some seriously bad genetics or some even worse dental hygiene going on.
Jackson

Wallace, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Judged:

Yea its lethal as hell mixed with everclear
shes a troll

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Judged:

about the floating cards for dans taxidermy he has been out of business he is farming now and doing other odd jobs. i just ran across this post and im his wife so bbg shut your stupid f*cking mouth about us.we do not bother you and would'nt ever come around you even if we did actually know you. you are a trouble making bitch for everybody who comes in contact with you. and go ahead write my name my number anything you want on a wall. i will have you in jail as fast as you put the lid on the marker you stole to write my number with.btw my number is changed and there is no way you can get it. ever again
happy go lucky

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2011

Judged:

i think you guys need to stop running your mouth and trying to start drama. You should leave "shes a troll" and her hubby alone. im pretty sure if we looked u up you wouldnt be too happy. thats bull if you ask me. grow up and mind your own business. and like she said hes doing diff things now which might be why the phone is answered that way. but reguarless im sure that yall have NO reason to make these assumptions. you have no idea how that will hurt someones rep, all because you dont wanna be above high school bs.

"shes a troll" i def suggest you take out charges if they dont leave you alone sweetie. dont let others bring you down
Red Neck

Lincolnton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2012

SunDrop is the best citrus soda out there, but the recipe has change since I was a kid. There was more orange juice in it and there was orange pulp floating around in the bottle. Lots of caffeine, just like other yellow sodas. The market is scattered and confined mostly to the south where the most discerning customers are. We won't drink just anything... There is anecdotal evidence that too much can cause kidney stones... Mountain Dew may do the same for all I know. I had stones, stopped drinking it except occasionally and haven't had a stone since. There was a local soda called "Kick" that I drank years ago in Wilmington, NC that came close, but I don't think it is made anymore.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

A client gave me a Sundrop the other day, had not had one in years. It actually tasted quite refreshing. In general all sodas are bad for health, I go through spells where I drink tem every day, then sat feeling bad and quit for a few weeks. A body is supposed to be more alkaline than acidic, so all carbonated beverages should be avoided.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2012

*them every day

*start feeling bad

Since: Aug 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2012

Judged:

This is the most dramatic post I've ever read.
fukyouimgex

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

GV4L wrote:
Ingredients in Sun Drop
(12oz Regular) Carbonated water, high fructose corn syrup, citric acid, orange juice concentrate, natural flavor, sodium benzoate (preservative), caffeine, acacia gum, yellow 5, glycerol ester of wood rosin, brominated vegetable oil.
Wood Rosin!!!
glycerol ester of wood rosin. not wood rosin. you're a regular Einstein
yes

Granite Falls, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2014

BBG wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, so I guess that's where it's at.
sundrop is 100% lethal. Fill a tub with it then put your head in fully submerged. Never come out. You will die.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 57 of57
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Lenoir Forum right now

Search the Lenoir Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Flamboyant, eccentric Willard Blevins dies 5 hr Lenoir people 30
j. libera 5 hr go git it 15
Town of Hudson- Alcohol Vote 5 hr Seriously 9
Lenoir Police Department 6 hr Smokey and the Bandit 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 7 hr Red Square 55,532
K-Mart Boone NC 10 hr carolina watchdog 1
how do you like your Obamacare 10 hr Darryl Van Horne 24
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lenoir Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lenoir People Search