Unsolved Murders in Caldwell County, NC

Posted in the Lenoir Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Cold Case Curious

Wilmington, NC

#1 Oct 26, 2009
I wonder how many in the last 25 year? It would be great if someone can find out and post back to this thread.
Just Wondering

Morganton, NC

#2 Oct 28, 2009
And there's one unsolved murder which was kept to the fore in a thread here, in hopes that the SD would see that it isn't going away, and try harder to solve it. However there are some who WANT it gone and have taken steps to see to it. It makes you wonder WHY!!!!!!! This is a good question re: how many unsolved murders there are here. I wonder too.
Yes

Morganton, NC

#3 Oct 28, 2009
I know the case your speaking about, and I hope they solve that terrible crime as well as the others. But the blog had gotten out of control. Their were posters who were trying to slander innocent people and drag a church through the gutter. Guess TOPIX agreed a church should not be pulled into the gutter with one or two posters remarks and should not be used to post false accusations and to slander. Glad to see good people still standing up for good reasons. Now lets work on the real problem and get these terrible crimes solved in a professional and ethical way.
Just Wondering

Morganton, NC

#4 Oct 28, 2009
"Their were posters who were trying to slander innocent people and drag a church through the gutter."

I am the poster who was accused of that. When a person called me and someone else very nasty names, I posed the question, "Do you and Jerry still go to the same church?(Dry Ponds Baptist) How that is slander or dragging through the gutter, I'll never understand. To me, the cursing and name calling is what was out of control.
The Truth

AOL

#5 Oct 28, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
"Their were posters who were trying to slander innocent people and drag a church through the gutter."
I am the poster who was accused of that. When a person called me and someone else very nasty names, I posed the question, "Do you and Jerry still go to the same church?(Dry Ponds Baptist) How that is slander or dragging through the gutter, I'll never understand. To me, the cursing and name calling is what was out of control.
Do you believe Jerry murdered his wife?
Yes

Morganton, NC

#6 Oct 28, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
This isn't about you, this is about a terrible crime that occurred to a beautiful person. That is what we should all focus on now. And it looks like TOPIX agreed that you and Lee were in the wrong. Hey now lets work on whats important,holding law enforcement to the fire to solve these terrible crimes ethically and professionally, and lets leave the Churches and false acquisition out. What did Sergeant Friday use to say" Just the Facts Please"
Yes

Morganton, NC

#7 Oct 28, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope He is innocent!!
Lee

AOL

#8 Oct 28, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
And there's one unsolved murder which was kept to the fore in a thread here, in hopes that the SD would see that it isn't going away, and try harder to solve it. However there are some who WANT it gone and have taken steps to see to it. It makes you wonder WHY!!!!!!! Thoutcome is is a good question re: how many unsolved murders there are here. I wonder too.
Be real careful what questions you ask....it may be considered slander by some. I simply asked "I wonder what the outcome would have been the if the Jury was allowed to hear everything that was omitted. Now is that slander? It certainly wasn't intended to imply guilt but rather it would have given the jury reasons to find Jerry NOT Guilty. The trial I attended (NOT EACH DAY by the way) was a trial of the CCSD and crime lab. All I ever wanted was to see the coward that killed Emily brought to justice. I spent 22 years in the Army protecting our right to free speech and to have an opinion. Now someone with an opinion that he/she is the only one that can be right has violated my/others rights.
caldwell county mentality

Lenoir, NC

#9 Oct 28, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you people really that gullible?
Lee

AOL

#10 Oct 28, 2009
caldwell county mentality wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you people really that gullible?
To whom is this question directed ?

Lenoir, NC

#11 Oct 28, 2009
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>To whom is this question directed ?
To all the fools who actually belive that Jerry didn't murder his wife.

Lenoir, NC

#12 Oct 28, 2009
believe
Just Wondering

Morganton, NC

#13 Oct 28, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
THANK YOU FOR ASKING ME OUTRIGHT INSTEAD OF ASSUMING OR ACCUSING!!! I'll say what I've always said very openly. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO KILLED EMILY. I have never ONCE said that Jerry was guilty because I don't know. It's funny (odd, not haha) but some are convinced that I believe Jerry to be guilty, but when my own son asked if I thought he did it, in the privacy of my own home, where no one would know my answer,(except the ONE who knows ALL) I said, "I don't know, and I'd hate to say he did when I don't know. I added that "IF" he did it, he had to have help. That's it, pure and simple. I've always asked my accusers to copy and paste where I ever accused Jerry, and not one of them has EVER been able to. They remove threads instead.
Lee

AOL

#14 Oct 28, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>THANK YOU FOR ASKING ME OUTRIGHT INSTEAD OF ASSUMING OR ACCUSING!!! I'll say what I've always said very openly. I HAVE NO IDEA WHO KILLED EMILY. I have never ONCE said that Jerry was guilty because I don't know. It's funny (odd, not haha) but some are convinced that I believe Jerry to be guilty, but when my own son asked if I thought he did it, in the privacy of my own home, where no one would know my answer,(except the ONE who knows ALL) I said, "I don't know, and I'd hate to say he did when I don't know. I added that "IF" he did it, he had to have help. That's it, pure and simple. I've always asked my accusers to copy and paste where I ever accused Jerry, and not one of them has EVER been able to. They remove threads instead.
JW, I agree, you have never said Jerry was guilty. I believe the person that got the other forum removed might know more than has been posted. And I also agree that more than one person was involved. Perhaps this was the other person! If it were me I would be to the state police before I was blamed for this alone. someone know something and really should tell all.
Just Wondering

Morganton, NC

#15 Oct 28, 2009
Yes wrote:
<quoted text> This isn't about you, this is about a terrible crime that occurred to a beautiful person. That is what we should all focus on now. And it looks like TOPIX agreed that you and Lee were in the wrong. Hey now lets work on whats important,holding law enforcement to the fire to solve these terrible crimes ethically and professionally, and lets leave the Churches and false acquisition out. What did Sergeant Friday use to say" Just the Facts Please"
Sorry, I gave you the benefit of the doubt and thought you would want your untrue statement cleared up.(I didn't recognize the name YES) I gave the "FACTS" of the matter. You DO want the facts, don't you? I believe in ethics as well, which is why I object to slipping in untrue statements about someone, then trying to make them appear self centered if they try to clarify. I try to be fair, but I won't let a lying comment stand unchallenged. To do that would make me part of the lie. You folks can say, think and judge all you want. I know what I said, I know what I meant, and so does the imporant ONE.

Make no mistake; Topix responded to the whining and the $19.95, nothing else.

You speak of holding LE to the fire to get this case solved. That's hilarious because that's exactly what I was saying when this ridiculous mess started, and your wording was even stonger than mine.
Just Wondering

Morganton, NC

#16 Oct 28, 2009
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Be real careful what questions you ask....it may be considered slander by some. I simply asked "I wonder what the outcome would have been the if the Jury was allowed to hear everything that was omitted. Now is that slander?

NOT IN MY DICTIONARY. I ASKED IF SOMEONE WENT TO THE SAME CHURCH AS JERRY, AND THAT WAS SLANDER TOO, AS WELL AS HAMMERING AND DRAGGING THE CHURCH THROUGH THE MUD. AT LEAST THEY RECOGNIZED THE BEHAVIOR THAT PROMPTED MY ASKING AS "MUD."

It certainly wasn't intended to imply guilt but rather it would have given the jury reasons to find Jerry NOT Guilty.

I KNOW, AND THAT'S WHY I'M THINKING SOMETHING'S ROTTEN IN DENMARK, SO TO SPEAK. THEY'RE NOT SEEING THAT IT COULD'VE WORKED IN JERRY'S FAVOR. OR ARE "THEY" THE ONES WHO REALLY BELIEVE HE'S GUILTY, AND THAT'S WHY THEY SEE ACCUSATION IN THE COMMENTS OF OTHERS. I'VE BEEN WONDERING THAT SINCE ALL THIS STARTED, AND SUCH PREPOSTEROUS THINGS WERE SAID. DOWNRIGHT LIES, AT THAT.

The trial I attended (NOT EACH DAY by the way) was a trial of the CCSD and crime lab. All I ever wanted was to see the coward that killed Emily brought to justice.

I KNOW. MANY OF US DO, DESPITE THE EFFORTS TO BURY IT.

I spent 22 years in the Army protecting our right to free speech and to have an opinion. Now someone with an opinion that he/she is the only one that can be right has violated my/others rights.
Yes, but the truth will win out eventually. It always does and always will.
Just Wondering

Morganton, NC

#17 Oct 28, 2009
Lee wrote:
<quoted text>JW, I agree, you have never said Jerry was guilty. I believe the person that got the other forum removed might know more than has been posted. And I also agree that more than one person was involved. Perhaps this was the other person! If it were me I would be to the state police before I was blamed for this alone. someone know something and really should tell all.
I'm becoming more and more convinced, based on the irrational behavior, that somebody knows something and there were possibly slip ups in the threads that a professional investigator could've caught. Poor Emily.
an interested local

Hudson, NC

#18 Oct 28, 2009
Just Wondering wrote:
<quoted text> I'm becoming more and more convinced, based on the irrational behavior, that somebody knows something and there were possibly slip ups in the threads that a professional investigator could've caught. Poor Emily.
Slip ups???
You gotta be kidding the murder was hardly if ever discussed on the thread.
nope

Morganton, NC

#19 Oct 28, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Lee this comment has your fingerprints all over it. Your so stupid you could not look the word up in Webster and read the meaning. I see the Dog (JW) and Pony (a-- LEE) are hard at work. I hope someone does trace these and files a lawsuit for liable because Lee and JW have way to much free time and money, You two have ran just about everybody off that try to have a open and honest discussion, and i am not fooling with you two old stupid fools. Topix work your magic!!!!!!!!!!
Just Wondering

Morganton, NC

#20 Oct 28, 2009
an interested local wrote:
<quoted text>
Slip ups???
You gotta be kidding the murder was hardly if ever discussed on the thread.
You must not have read very far back before adding your input. The murder was discussed at great length, and who said the slip ups had to come in the murder discussions. The reaction of the people here isn't the only strange happening. There were posts every now and then that were very ominous in nature, so no, I'm NOT kidding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who Do You Support For Senate In NC in 2014 45 min TSF 1,912
Dry Snitches 1 hr Wet Snitch 13
Child Support Payments 3 hr lol 4
drug bust 3 hr imo 9
anyone work at IFH? 10 hr coworker 2
Madison Bumgardner 11 hr Who Cares 14
James Scott 12 hr Mcdonald955 3
Lenoir Dating
Find my Match

Lenoir People Search