Ashamed

Lenoir City, TN

#23 Aug 21, 2009
Most God-called preachers don't run around in cadillacs with their hair dyed and styled like a woman's. He has always liked to be noticed, so he does what it takes to make himself a hero. God doesn't need him to heal people.
He is perfectly able to that all by himself. Preachers make a terrible mistake when they begin to believe that they are as powerful as God.
TheTruth-Tazewel l

Tazewell, TN

#24 Aug 21, 2009
tom wrote:
Be careful of saying againts the man of God. The bible says touch not the anointed one. Now, if you want to reap good things in life plant a good seed. watch your words.
I will give you a better quote from the KJV.

Jeremiah 29:8 KJV
"For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; Let not your prophets and your diviners , that be in the midst of you, deceive you, neither hearken to your dreams which ye cause to be dreamed."

"Mark 13:6 KJV
For many shall come in my name, saying , I am Christ; and shall deceive many".

Matthew 24:24 KJV
"For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect."

There are many deceivers among us. Beware.

michael smerdell

Powell, OH

#25 Sep 9, 2009
Ashamed wrote:
Most God-called preachers don't run around in cadillacs with their hair dyed and styled like a woman's. He has always liked to be noticed, so he does what it takes to make himself a hero. God doesn't need him to heal people.
He is perfectly able to that all by himself. Preachers make a terrible mistake when they begin to believe that they are as powerful as God.
I this is the Woddy Martin I know, I google searched his name to see if he was still in virginia because I wanted to visit his church. I used to drive 50 miles to see him in Fort Lauderdale fl. when he visited full gospbel church in the 1990's. I have witnessed and recieved many miracles from God thru his prophetic ministry. I would go just to pray and watch the miracles. The only thing that I thought was odd was how excited he got when it came to money, he seemed to turn into a money hungry preacher. I remember when he passed out the envelopes, when i took one I got a miracle from God but it seemed to be like a feeding frenzie took over, that turned me off. God probably still uses him and I would be careful because God says touch not my annointed. you can email me atmels7777@gmail.com
TheTruth-Tazewel l

Tazewell, TN

#26 Sep 9, 2009
michael smerdell wrote:
<quoted text>I this is the Woddy Martin I know, I google searched his name to see if he was still in virginia because I wanted to visit his church. I used to drive 50 miles to see him in Fort Lauderdale fl. when he visited full gospbel church in the 1990's. I have witnessed and recieved many miracles from God thru his prophetic ministry. I would go just to pray and watch the miracles. The only thing that I thought was odd was how excited he got when it came to money, he seemed to turn into a money hungry preacher. I remember when he passed out the envelopes, when i took one I got a miracle from God but it seemed to be like a feeding frenzie took over, that turned me off. God probably still uses him and I would be careful because God says touch not my annointed. you can email me atmels7777@gmail.com
You did not investigate this person very well. He is not welcome in many places, read what the poster before wrote about deceivers and many coming in His name. If I were you, check up on anyone that has received miracles when you visited one of his services, I think you would be surprised at the miracle. Yep, it is a miracle that people continue giving him money.
Pennsyltuckian

Philadelphia, PA

#27 Nov 30, 2009
Just saw this guy on televison. Nothing more than a backwoods fake preying on ignorant people.
Just me

Maryville, TN

#28 Nov 30, 2009
I am not to judge other people. We all have enough in our own closet that we could pray about without putting down others. If you have a problem with someone pray for them. Keep it between you and God. Don't air your opinions all over the internet. God loves all his children none of us are above sin.
Flanders

Rogersville, TN

#29 Dec 4, 2009
He has no fear of God, he is a fake and a fraud and you will know them by their fruit. The wheat and the tare must grow together as the tare separates itself from the wheat exposing the truth of God.
Just me

Maryville, TN

#30 Dec 7, 2009
He who is without sin cast the first stone!!!!
Don

Wayne, NJ

#31 Dec 12, 2009
I just attended 3 consecutive meetings held by Prophet Woody Martin and his beautiful wife, Peggy, in Brooklyn the past 3 days (12/9-11/09). The Holy Spirit is all over them. I witnessed and participated in the move of the Holy Spirit, WHICH WERE NOT PRETEND, NOT FALSE ACTS! They exude God's anointing. The meetings were awesome! I personally assisted an 85 year old man who could not stand up from chair, but walked out alone, with obviously greatly changed strength. He also testified that he could see out of the eye that had undergone failed operations. I saw an elderly woman receive sight. Regardless of what negative reports you may have heard about him--he is definitely NOT the one you want to be badmouthing. I the presence of the Martins and their son and son in law, and keyboardist, you experience great love, sincerity, authenticity, power. I LOVE them and will be supporting them from now on. Be careful, "accusers of the brethren!" I pray that I receive enough money in time in the coming week, so that I can go to see them in Detroit next week end and invite my friend from Canada (Perur) who needs a miracle healing of detached retina condition! Prophet Woody Martin will be ministering on Friday, the 18th in Detroit Michigan. I would urge people needing miracle healing to look up his location for the meeting on his website!(Google Woody Martin ministries. God bless one and all who read this and especially Brother Woody Martin, Sister Peggy Martin, brother in law Jeff and his wife Lisa and charles the musician. In Jesus Holy and Precious Name. Amen.
Twopix

Rogersville, TN

#32 Dec 12, 2009
Woody Martin has no authority and does not heal anyone, no person has ever been healed by him, through him or his ministry and if he were the minister you describe him to be he would be on this forum explaining to you and everyone else that he has no power to heal or save one solitary person that is what God does and not man. God was here before woody and he will be here after woody, it is error and sin to give any man/woman credit or to take credit for that which Jesus Christ accomplishes through Himself. Christ is to be the one glorified-no church, no ministry, nor pastor is to take the glory of Christ, Christ died and rose again for your sins and healing not Mr. Martin. I only hope that Mr. Martin and his wife "wake up" before they depart this life or the return of our LORD as I would like to see all under the salvation banner of Christ and if you were a Christian you would also, instead of protecting and speaking up for a mere mortal man and not the person of Jesus Christ. Judgement is found in the scripture and no man can judge to heaven and hell, but all men are required by Christ Himself to "judge" the fruit of all men/women or die in a raging fire with the Koreshes of the world. Time to wakeup church.
Just me

Maryville, TN

#33 Dec 13, 2009
I remember a professor at Florida University once told his class to be ready for class tomorrow because he was going to discuss Baptist faith Vs Methods faith. The next day all the Baptist was arguing with all the methods and the professor put on his coat to leave the class room. One of the students ask where he was going and he said,"while you all are arguing I'm going to tell some one about Jesus. All the people that takes all the time to give their opinion of Woddy why don't you spend some of that time praying or visiting seems to me it would make a lot more sense.
Wow

Loudon, TN

#34 Dec 13, 2009
The day that I see a man carried into that "church" without legs or arms, and suddenly they pop out, I might change my opinion. Anybody can say they have a headache and wow its gone! Woody is a crook.
ha ha ha ha

Hightstown, NJ

#35 Dec 29, 2009
What a shame -- I have never been to Lenoir City -- must be a bunch of snake handling hillbillies. Looks like he PREYS on African American people. Shame on him....he makes Christianity look terribly bad.
Raised in LC

Kingston, TN

#36 Jan 3, 2010
I was raised in Lenoir City.. Everyone needs to look at the passed when Mr. Martin started his church.. He would take for the Senoir Citizens by telling them to give the church their land and assets. I worked with him in a basketball program.. and he was asked to leave and not come back because of the language he was using on the kids...

Lenoir City was trying to get him out but the deed to the church wasn't the members but Mr Martin,,

If you wants to know the true Woody Martin ask his wife Peggy
Just me

Maryville, TN

#37 Jan 3, 2010
If you ask me Raised in LC sound very uneducated. Probably someone that was looking for a hand out from Mr. Martin's Church and didn't get it. No one is paying in attention to you (Raised in LC) go some where else and state your opinion.
PapaJohn Fencegrabber

United States

#38 Jan 3, 2010
He annointed my truck once and the next day a tree fell on it.
so sad

Kingston, TN

#39 Jan 3, 2010
Just me wrote:
If you ask me Raised in LC sound very uneducated. Probably someone that was looking for a hand out from Mr. Martin's Church and didn't get it. No one is paying in attention to you (Raised in LC) go some where else and state your opinion.
Just me go back where u came from... I not be educated and no I HAVE NEVER ASK FOR A HAND OUT FROM MR.MARTIN ARE WILL I EVER ASK YOU
so sad

Kingston, TN

#40 Jan 3, 2010
I have worked all my life and never ask for a hand out from Mr. Martin or from you. I don't CON people
on a rail

Kingston, TN

#41 Jan 4, 2010
Woody needs to be put on a train and run out of town
Just me

Maryville, TN

#42 Jan 4, 2010
It sounds like to me that so sad and on a rail, might be a little jealous of Woody.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lenoir City Law concerning dogs 3 hr Brad Larmee 1
Beware of Lenoir City!!! 4 hr Brad Larmee 4
Cop's Running The City 7 hr People Lover 19
movie theater 8 hr Anna 4
Walt Williams Auto Sales in Lenoir City (Mar '10) 21 hr Santa 90
Christmas Prade Sucks Tue junior 6
James pierce Tue LaceyXturrin 1
Lenoir City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web