First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lisa

Knoxville, TN

#25 Jan 28, 2012
I was at the Lenoir city park today and a woman was driving down the wrong side so i was pointing for her to get on the other side and she just stopped her car. I got out and she couldn't speak any english! We need to make some serious changes around here or we have lost our country for good!
Goose

United States

#26 Jan 29, 2012
Vicente Zorro Santorez wrote:
i keen keetch carp with doughball
Catch all the carp you want. And you are welcome to live free here if you can follow the laws. But if you can't follow the laws as to how you arrived, that pretty well tells the story.

BTW, isn't it about time for some arrogant & enlightened liberal to post another message informing us that 'not all mexicans are illegal"?
Vicente Zorro Santorez

United States

#27 Jan 29, 2012
Goose is a turd.
Doctor MeMrest

Sevierville, TN

#28 Jan 29, 2012
Agree with Vicente Zorro Santorez Goose has got to change his name to Goose the Turd.
mExIcAn

Knoxville, TN

#30 Jan 29, 2012
you gringos need to move back to europe! lol San Lenoir is our town now! lol Viva Mexico!
mEXiCaN

Knoxville, TN

#31 Feb 2, 2012
Dial One for spanish lol
Unwanted Mexicans

Mcminnville, TN

#32 Feb 18, 2012
Slow and steady wins the race. Your not wanted and the tide will slowly turn as more Americans get tired of you raping our country. You have no national pride, instead of improving your homeland, you abandon it to take what doesn't belong to you. Enjoy it while you can Mojados.
mExiCAN

Knoxville, TN

#33 Feb 19, 2012
this is our country now! Just get use to it gringos!
Do not hire them

Nashville, TN

#34 Feb 19, 2012
I simply don't hire anyone that employs illegals, and they're all illegal.
Do not hire them

Nashville, TN

#35 Feb 19, 2012
So, according to you, bring here illegally is OK, having US taxpayers foot the bill for them to be here illegally is OK, allowing them live off of Obama's welfare state is OK, everything is OK with you because they are nice,hard working people? Maybe you should move to Mexico...permanently, please.
Buford is a Turd wrote:
I don't mind the Mexicans being here. In fact, I like them. I enjoy their culture as well as their company. As far as some of them being illegal, I ask you this........If your kids were getting sick and dying from the same illnesses that my kids were beating with a $50 office visit and a $12 prescription, would you crawl through a hole in the fence to make enough money to save your childrens' lives? I hope that you are a good father and would do anything to save your kids lives, even if it meant breaking the law. I guess I'm a mexican sympathizer. I've had them to my house for thanksgiving, I've partied with them, worked with them, I even went back to Mexico and stayed with them for a few months. I called one on the phone and read Buford's drivel to him. We laughed hard at ole Buford (Buffy from now on). The Buffys are why everything sucks. It's the Buffys that keep the race war going. It's the Buffys that have ruined society. You can bet Buffy is a N.R.A. member, probably hunts for squirrel, watches a lot of WWF, probably drinks beer and beats his wife. Buffy is very blue collar. Hasn't succeeded in live, and blames others for his failures. Right now, he's blaming it on the Mexicans. Buffy votes for republicans, yet does not trust the government. Some days his rants are aimed at the government, some days at mexicans, some days it's blacks, jews, and homosexuals. Even Buffy's family will agree that he's a turd. He definately has "Shititude"
Baboo

Loudon, TN

#36 Feb 23, 2012
Unwanted Mexicans wrote:
Slow and steady wins the race. Your not wanted and the tide will slowly turn as more Americans get tired of you raping our country. You have no national pride, instead of improving your homeland, you abandon it to take what doesn't belong to you. Enjoy it while you can Mojados.
If all the Mexicans left who would the fat ugly white chicks date?
ro ho

York, SC

#37 Feb 23, 2012
me no like wite fat chicos.
reality check

AOL

#38 Feb 23, 2012
Buford is a Turd wrote:
I don't mind the Mexicans being here. In fact, I like them. I enjoy their culture as well as their company. As far as some of them being illegal, I ask you this........If your kids were getting sick and dying from the same illnesses that my kids were beating with a $50 office visit and a $12 prescription, would you crawl through a hole in the fence to make enough money to save your childrens' lives? I hope that you are a good father and would do anything to save your kids lives, even if it meant breaking the law. I guess I'm a mexican sympathizer.
I sympathize with everyone on this planet that's trying to survive. But do you have any idea how many hungry desperate people there are on this planet or how many there are going to be?

You don't mind opening the door to the Mexicans and others from South America and you think that's not really a problem. The guy down the street thinks we should open the door to the Chinese and another guys want to open the door to those from India.

Sooner or later with an open immigration policy we will just create another third world country and then where will everyone go. Your grand chilren may need to crawl through a fence to get to some place if there are any places worth going.
Gov Maylee

Sevierville, TN

#39 Feb 23, 2012
God created all man kind. He has the master plan. Just try to live ever day as it were your last and things will all work out.
Obama

Knoxville, TN

#40 Mar 26, 2012
If the mexicans wasnt here then Treyvon wouldnt have gotten shot!
PepeLaphew

Loudon, TN

#41 Mar 26, 2012
Obama wrote:
If the mexicans wasnt here then Treyvon wouldnt have gotten shot!
If Adam had told Eve to stuff the apple, we would not be here. You are one stupid person
Mexicans

Oak Ridge, TN

#42 Apr 13, 2012
ok i think you people are really childish talking like mexicans are stupid and all this junk when we get our butts out and try to look for a job and a bunch of you other folks sittin on the sofa eating a bag a chips everyday when i drve by a bunch of workers working on the road guess what i see MEXICANS working thier butts off while white people are sittin around doing ABSOLUTLY NOTHING so all of yall needa quit hatin on our mexican swag
Baboo two

Loudon, TN

#43 Apr 15, 2012
Baboo wrote:
<quoted text>
If all the Mexicans left who would the fat ugly white chicks date?
There are still groids to incubate monkeys with so have no fear. Our society will still be diverse with all the kinky headed urine colored bipedal quasihominids.
MeXiCaN

Oak Ridge, TN

#44 Apr 17, 2012
hey im tired of everyone talking about mexicans like a dog behind a computer cuz you to scared to say it to our face well i got news for you im am a mexican but i am llegal to this country and just because i dont look like one of you white people dont mean im any different than yall i have been here my whole life heck i was born here and aint nobody gonna tell me i gotta move cuz what i might do is just show you how bad a wetback mexican can like you all call us so BACK OFF A MEXICAN
MeXiCaN

Oak Ridge, TN

#45 Apr 17, 2012
I HATE HATERS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lenoir City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who has the biggest mouth in this town? 13 hr hollagirl 3
Shawna and Jon Jon Smallen Wed Goldilocks 12
Brittney Cox Wed Ughhh 6
Don White Wed southbronx 13
Traffic Light @ Ford Rd / Muddy Creek /Hwy 11 (Aug '13) Oct 28 goodriddance 32
Dawn Hovis Slept With My Husband Of 15 Yrs Oct 28 Ughhh 9
why do white woman who date blacks dye there ha... (Feb '12) Oct 27 Dr Who 17

Freeze Watch for Loudon County was issued at October 31 at 2:24AM CDT

Lenoir City Dating
Find my Match