Body of Missing Woman Found In Shawnee Mission Medical Center P...

Full story: Fox4KC

Police found the body of a missing woman in a parking lot at Shawnee Mission Medical Center on Tuesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
PAPPY 35

Macon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Damn sure sounds like a homicide to me.
Michele

Songnam, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Many prayers for the family.
Jean

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

My prayers and thoughts are with Angie's family. I am so sorry for your loss. My memories of Angie are a beautiful little girl with lovely long blond hair and the sweetest of smiles and personality! She and my daughter were best friends when they were 7,8, and nine years old.
BCRavenMom

Blue Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Judged:

My prayers are with the family at this time. Regardless of the circumstances, they will need a great deal of support.
wondering

Warrensburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

I agree with ya Pappy...Homicide to me too...my prayers are with this family...bad time of the year for this to happen.
margie burnett

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 29, 2009

Judged:

this is soooooooooooooo saddddddddddddddddddd!!!!!!!i went to school with angie.what is wrong with the world!!!!!!!! is every body so scared to just check on a stranger in need why in the hell would somebody be sleeping in a car as fucking cold as it was come on people stop being scared !!!!!!!!!! and to the spokeperson for the hospital stop covering your ass and take some of the money from the over paid doctors that you employ and get better security!!!!!!!!!! and where were the cameras in the EMERGENCY ROOM ENTRANCE!!!!!!!!!! this pisses me off to no end!angie was a beautiful person and a freind !so im begging the kansas police PLEASE DO YOUR JOB AND FIND THE PEOPLE THAT DID THIS!!!!!!!!!!my prayers go out to the family. always margie soooooooooooo saddddddddddddd
forensics 101

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

my question is, what is the cause of death? suicide, homicide, or natural?
susan

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

God Bless the family and our prayers are with you!
Billie

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Sounds like a homicide to me, especially since her credit card was used. What's appalling is how cheap life is to some. My condolences to her grieving family, may she find peace and may the authorities find her killer(s) if it was indeed homicide.
john

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Billie wrote:
Sounds like a homicide to me, especially since her credit card was used. What's appalling is how cheap life is to some. My condolences to her grieving family, may she find peace and may the authorities find her killer(s) if it was indeed homicide.
I agree with you this is a murder.
Relative Hook

Lees Summit, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

Jean wrote:
My prayers and thoughts are with Angie's family. I am so sorry for your loss. My memories of Angie are a beautiful little girl with lovely long blond hair and the sweetest of smiles and personality! She and my daughter were best friends when they were 7,8, and nine years old.
Thank you for the comments, the family would love to know more info about this particular contact from Angela's past.
2 much tragedy

Lenexa, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

My thoughts and prayers go to Angie's family and friends. Especially this time of the year. Has anyone thought about surveillance video? Usually hospitals have surveillance cameras all over the place. Surely this should turn up some information as to how her car got there and when. The family needs answers not just excuses from the hospital that "cars are often there for days or weeks." May Angie rest in peace.
Trucker Lady

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

I am so angry with the law for allowing this to happen. I understand her mother said the KCK Police weren't to interested in finding her because of her past. If she was missing since Dec 5th why didn't they have this on the news then? I pitty the person who made this horrible mistake of not helping a mother find their child. Prayers for your family..
voice of reason

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

the article doesn't say how she got to the parking lot, did she drive herself because she was sick? and then some opportunist thieves stole her purse? hopefully they will have some answers on surveillance video - I often get accused of being nosy, but I call it caring about who's around and what's going on... somebody should have looked in the car before now! my sincerest sympathy goes out to her family and friends, I'm so sorry it ended this way...
raymond cornejo

Shawnee, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 30, 2009

Judged:

this is so sad angie was a fellow school mate and a friend my prayers go out to her family my prayers are with them all
Fartculeze

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2010

I wanna see the crime photos dammit!
bob

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

Two other people drove and left her there. They came back days later and move the car when she hadn't been found. Drug OD. Dead before they left her.
bob

Leavenworth, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

And yes....it's very sad.
concerned citizens

Gardner, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Overheard conversations the neighbor bragging to another neighbor talking about how they left a woman in the parking lot at hospital she was found dead. Didn't think much of it. To day. Strange person I did not know come up to me while I was walking my dog he proceeded to tell me that my neighbors are murderers did not know who this guy was. He did tell me their names lisa & jeff

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lenexa Discussions

Search the Lenexa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KS Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 6 hr jeffry helms 5,732
Kenny Boyd Named McDonough District Hospital Pr... (Jun '11) Mar 24 Also a Victim 13
Film in Lenexa!!! Mar 20 Anonymous 2
KS Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) Feb '14 Modern Human 199
KS Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Feb '14 livin on a prayer 690
KS Who do you support for Attorney General in Kans... (Oct '10) Feb '14 The Kangaroo 174
Anyone work at Quest/ExamOne? Nov '13 zoey111 1
•••

Fire Warning for Johnson County was issued at April 16 at 3:48AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••