MISSING LENEXA MAN: Details of Missing Lenexa Man Emerge

Full story: Fox4KC

The family of a Lenexa father of five who has been missing since July 8 said the 58-year-old man had just written a toast for his daughter's wedding set for this weekend.
Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jul 14, 2010
barb

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

Come on all you all PLEASE take a good look at the photo and keep your eyes open for this man. What if it were your dad....
So sad

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

praying for more pieces of the puzzle ... or even better, that he is found soon.
Archie Mom

Raymore, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

Hoping for a happy outcome here for this family and for other families living this nightmare. I don't understand why these cases aren't constantly kept in the spotlight, David Cook from Amsterdam, Mo, Jesse Ross from Belton, Kara Kopetsky, Belton, and Lucas Stevens from Leavenworth County. Some of these cases got very little coverage and I'm sure there are others.
waspsatmydoor

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

I probably watch too much television, but if this was my loved one I would strongly consider finding a reputable clairvoyant or psychic. Has the Lenexa Police Dept ever worked with someone in this field when looking for missing persons?
sad

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

Very sad story, hope he is found and he attends his daughter's wedding.
ummm

Kansas City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

David is NOT missing....its Larry that's missing, please correct this information as to not confuse more peope...
storepacker

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2010

Judged:

i bet he just took off. if criminals were involved they would have taken his wallet. folks run off all the time. A good PI could find this man though...very few are clever enough to not leave any trace.
concerned citizen

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

waspsatmydoor wrote:
I probably watch too much television, but if this was my loved one I would strongly consider finding a reputable clairvoyant or psychic. Has the Lenexa Police Dept ever worked with someone in this field when looking for missing persons?
Yes I don't think it is wrong to get a psychic if it helps bring a loved one home. It is worth a try.
Rita

Robinson, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2010

Our thoughts and prayers are with this family. My Mom, also 58, went missing last November from Horton KS, not very far from Lenexa, and those first few weeks are nearly unbearable. To this family, if there is anything we can do to help, please look me up. God Bless, Rita Boller, Horton KS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Lenexa Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lenexa People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lenexa News, Events & Info