Suicide on fort polk?

Posted in the Leesville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jay_1991

Leesville, LA

#1 Apr 10, 2013
Any one heard about the Suicide that Occurred on fort polk today? What happen?

“Sneaking up on you”

Since: Mar 12

not yours

#2 Apr 10, 2013
If there was, you'll not hear it on the news or from Ft polk that shit is kept under wraps they don't want you too think that the troops who return home are in need of help to get back to the fake world.

“Life after life does exist”

Since: Feb 11

~ all around ~

#4 Apr 11, 2013
Fort Polk doesn't put that stuff on the news. There have been MANY suicides throughout the years that I've been here.

Since: Feb 12

Leesville Louisiana

#5 Apr 11, 2013
Since when is someone committing suicide supposed to be reported on the local news?

Did you ever hear of respect for the family's privacy?
Cat

Leesville, LA

#6 Apr 11, 2013
I heard it was in camellia on Morris a man shot his daughter then himself that's what I heard today anyways not sure how true it is
Heard a few things

Leesville, LA

#7 Apr 11, 2013
I was told by a MP that the father went to the schooland picked th child up and took them home and sho both children ad his wife and then his self..
sirone

Fort Polk, LA

#8 Apr 12, 2013
Heard a few things wrote:
I was told by a MP that the father went to the schooland picked th child up and took them home and sho both children ad his wife and then his self..
The wife left him around 3 weeks ago and took their daugther with her leaving their son with him. His son was in day care when he killed himself. What ever MP told you that has his head up his dark side, noone else was hurt.
smelly feet

Leesville, LA

#9 Apr 12, 2013
Well if there was a suicide, they didnt bring him to BJACH. And that would be odd if they took him some where else instead of BJACH unless request of family. But you never know...So far I have not heard anything at work that there was one. And you know how gossip is at BJACH. But Bembh you are right it could have been left out cause of privacy.

Since: Sep 12

Paragould, AR

#11 Apr 12, 2013
It is in the Leesville Leader online..

Since: Sep 12

Paragould, AR

#12 Apr 12, 2013
Fort Polk, La.-- Fort Polk Military Police and the Army Criminal Investigation Command (CID) are investigating the death of a Fort Polk soldier Wednesday afternoon.
According to a statement released by the Fort Polk Public Affair's Office Friday, a Fort Polk soldier was found dead in his vehicle in front of his on-post quarters at about 12:30 p.m. April 10.
"Although foul play is not suspected at this point, we have not completely ruled it out in order to conduct a complete and thorough investigation," said Chris Grey, spokesperson for the Army CID.
The soldier's name has not yet been released, pending next-of-kin notification. The Army CID is not releasing any further details at this time.
Army wife

Leesville, LA

#13 Apr 17, 2013
Drove by. Soldier shot himself , son in back car and infant and wife in house. In camellia off monroe. Another soldier killed himself bc he didn't want to deploy same day.
easy

Lake Charles, LA

#14 Apr 19, 2013
Army wife wrote:
Drove by. Soldier shot himself , son in back car and infant and wife in house. In camellia off monroe. Another soldier killed himself bc he didn't want to deploy same day.
WRONG, Yep- You are the stsndard issue ARMY WIFE.
mr rogers

Bellevue, WA

#15 Apr 19, 2013
Just curious what is a "standard issue army wife?"
Army wife

Leesville, LA

#16 Apr 20, 2013
Really I am??? I'm x military and vet myself.... Not issued.
mr rogers

Bellevue, WA

#17 Apr 20, 2013
Does standard issues mean~ frumpy, stupid, boring, misinformed gossiper?
Army wife

Leesville, LA

#18 Apr 20, 2013
Guess I shouldn't listen to 911 dispatcher friend... Only the ppl who use standard issue wife are the idiots that follow overly sensitive wife's on fb . Real issue is why wasn't it prevented ....regardless of truth of any of it someone died , there should of been warning signs. A lot of the soldiers coming home are not Geting proper help to deal with PTSD ect. My husband has deployed 4 times out of ten years and just missed this next one. He's finally dealing with his issues from his job as he's a medic and sees more then some of the other mos might overseas.
Jamesrosepine

Leesville, LA

#19 Apr 20, 2013
Appreciate u and ur husband's service to our country. It takes a lot to leave one's comfort zone and serve - Thank You, Army wife
easy

Lake Charles, LA

#20 Apr 21, 2013
Army wife wrote:
Guess I shouldn't listen to 911 dispatcher friend... Only the ppl who use standard issue wife are the idiots that follow overly sensitive wife's on fb . Real issue is why wasn't it prevented ....regardless of truth of any of it someone died , there should of been warning signs. A lot of the soldiers coming home are not Geting proper help to deal with PTSD ect. My husband has deployed 4 times out of ten years and just missed this next one. He's finally dealing with his issues from his job as he's a medic and sees more then some of the other mos might overseas.
Yep, standard issue, YAP,YAP,YAP. PS,(YAP!)
mr rogers

Bellevue, WA

#21 Apr 21, 2013
I am sure not all army wives are "standard issue" as you state. I think there are a few that are not your average "standard issue" and cut from a different cloth.
easy

Leesville, LA

#22 Apr 22, 2013
mr rogers wrote:
I am sure not all army wives are "standard issue" as you state. I think there are a few that are not your average "standard issue" and cut from a different cloth.
True, however you will not hear them yapping. They are strong and silent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Assault in Vernon Parish School 2 hr The Truth 1
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Not Landrieu 3,530
Land Grabbing (May '13) 3 hr Stanley Fletcher 16
Ebola loose in usa 4 hr enterusername 27
VPSB Needs To Jump On Board 5 hr Stanley Fletcher 1
A Real Eye-Opener (Apr '13) 21 hr trux11 16
Recipes and Coupons Tue Sara 4
Leesville Dating
Find my Match

Leesville Jobs

Leesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Leesville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Leesville

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]