Lee's Summit House Fire Caused By Candle
Mar 14, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: 301 Moved Permanently
LEE'S SUMMIT, Mo. -- One person was taken to an area hospital after a Lee's Summit house fire was put out by a resident Monday morning.
This is a suspected drug house on an otherwise quiet street. The police are there on a regular bases.
|MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10)||1 hr||Yellow Dawg Democrat||92,121|
|MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10)||5 hr||guest||6,872|
|MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10)||5 hr||guest||262|
|MO Missouri's Prop C: Voters Set to Challenge Heal... (Aug '10)||5 hr||guest||18,909|
|Four are charged in Belton slaying (Mar '07)||23 hr||brandon||10|
|Where do you get laid here??||Thu||SomeWon||3|
|MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10)||Apr 14||guest||10,206|