The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54316 May 30, 2012
Did You Know the Republican Party Logo Contains 3 Satanic Symbols ?

Do you think it has been infiltrated by Satanists ?

In witchcraft the Pentagram is used with the "head" of the star pointed down, illustrating man worshiping Satan. When pointed down it also becomes the face of the goat. Satanists use a pentagram with two points up, often inscribed in a double circle to emphasize the exclusion of God, and sometimes with the head of a goat inside the pentagram.
http://cantontruth.blogspot.com/2008/02/satan... .
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54317 May 30, 2012
Republicans, Ayn Rand, and Satanism?


In the interest of full disclosure, I consider myself spiritually agnostic. That said, can I get a Hallelujah! Some Christians are finally getting hip to the fact that Republicans have been worshiping at the altar of Ayn Rand, and unwittingly the Church of Satan. I kid you not. Well, at least the part about Ayn Rand. As for the Satanism bit, there is only one degree of separation between Rand’s philosophy and Satanism, but more on this later.

Personally, I enjoyed reading Rand’s books. Perhaps twenty years ago, I read her novels Atlas Shrugged, and The Fountainhead, as well as her non-fiction book Virtue of Selfishness. Rand is most known for her novels. However, Rand’s philosophy of “Objectivism” is what attracted both me and many extreme Right-wingers in America. Coming from a conservative Christian family, I have followed the writings and influences of Right-wing extremism my entire life. In the 1970’s, for summer vacation, our family went to Ocean Grove, New Jersey for a James Dobson, Focus on the Family,“Dare to Discipline” seminar.

Anyway, I rejected Dobson and Rand’s philosophies. Deep down inside, I was convinced altruism was inherently moral, valuable, and virtuous. However, I agree with some of what Rand espoused. For example, like Rand, Aristotle, and our Founding Fathers, I believe reason and logic should play a determining role in one’s life. I also agree with Rand avoidance of superstitions. However, I strongly disagree with her conclusions on individualism and collectivism. Rand seems to suggest individualism and collectivism is always working against each other and can never work hand in hand. I find Rand’s worldview to be a dark and disturbing portrait in black and white.

For Rand, a child of the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia, capitalism and socialism were diametrically opposing ideas that could never be balanced. Rand believed Liaise-Faire capitalism represented the highest form of morality. She believed it was only logical that individuals sought after their own selfish needs first and foremost. She claimed those that pursued a morality of selfishness were most able to rise to the top and conquer the world. By the virtue of their selfish ambitions, individuals could acquire great material wealth, power, and individual freedoms. Therefore, Rand’s philosophy of Objectivism is essentially the virtue of selfish individualism.
BrainDead Liberals

Sparta, MO

#54319 May 30, 2012
Why isn't the liberal media reporting on this story? Is it because the victim was white and the perpetrator was black?

ALLEGED PHOTOS OF CANNIBAL VICTIM‘S ’EATEN’ FACE EMERGE:‘UNBELIEVABLY HORRIFYING’

WARNING: This article includes disturbing themes and links to extremely graphic images. Please be advised.

It’s rare that a story is so revolting and troubling that it instills a litany of emotions in those who learn its details. But the tragic and grotesque cannibalistic attack that occurred in Miami, Florida, over the Memorial Day Weekend is one of those tales — a saga that is nightmarish at its core. Police have officially identified the culprit as Rudy Eugene, a 31-year-old who has reportedly been arrested eight times prior to this incident unfolding.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/alleged-photo...
Bada BAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#54322 May 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg is MENTAL wrote:
<quoted text>
What an intelligent response you came up with Yellow, I mean LADYBOY. I'll take that as your admission that you don't have an issue with Mormons, only Republlican Mormons.
Typical LibTURD hypocrite.
What SHITville is really saying
I Kicked Her Ass

Bada BAIN!
Bada BAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#54323 May 31, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
Why isn't the liberal media reporting on this story? Is it because the victim was white and the perpetrator was black?
ALLEGED PHOTOS OF CANNIBAL VICTIM‘S ’EATEN’ FACE EMERGE:‘UNBELIEVABLY HORRIFYING’
WARNING: This article includes disturbing themes and links to extremely graphic images. Please be advised.
It’s rare that a story is so revolting and troubling that it instills a litany of emotions in those who learn its details. But the tragic and grotesque cannibalistic attack that occurred in Miami, Florida, over the Memorial Day Weekend is one of those tales — a saga that is nightmarish at its core. Police have officially identified the culprit as Rudy Eugene, a 31-year-old who has reportedly been arrested eight times prior to this incident unfolding.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/alleged-photo...
Then Cannibal was a Republican Vulture Capitalist!

Bada BAIN
BrainDead Liberals

Sparta, MO

#54324 May 31, 2012
Bada BAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Then Cannibal was a Republican Vulture Capitalist!
Bada BAIN
&fe ature=endscreen&NR=1

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#54325 May 31, 2012
YELLOW DAWG ALIASES wrote:
Good to see Yellow Dawg FAKE VET NO DEGREES MULTIPLE ALIASES DemoCRAP has got all his aliases going in a full blown (like he does to his dates for a quarter) meltdown tonight.
I really feel sorry for you Dawg. What a pathetic life you lead.
ROFL! What a pathetic life YOU lead, imagining that I use all manner of aliases. Here's the deal:

If the name is "YellowDawgDemocrat, " registered, it is probably me.

Otherwise, it is not. I hope you can understand that!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#54326 May 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Look. We know you are cute, and know how to exchange words. A first-grader can do that.
Just give us an authenticating source, and stop bloviating!
Authenticating sources that your an anti American bleeding heart liberal commie jerk ? Hmmm, Think think, OH HEY GOT ONE !

ALL YOUR POSTS !!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#54327 May 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! What a pathetic life YOU lead, imagining that I use all manner of aliases. Here's the deal:
If the name is "YellowDawgDemocrat, " registered, it is probably me.
Otherwise, it is not. I hope you can understand that!
Tell that to your LADYBOY !

The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL !!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#54328 May 31, 2012
NOT The real USA First wrote:
Did You Know the Republican Party Logo Contains 3 Satanic Symbols ?
Do you think it has been infiltrated by Satanists ?
In witchcraft the Pentagram is used with the "head" of the star pointed down, illustrating man worshiping Satan. When pointed down it also becomes the face of the goat. Satanists use a pentagram with two points up, often inscribed in a double circle to emphasize the exclusion of God, and sometimes with the head of a goat inside the pentagram.
http://cantontruth.blogspot.com/2008/02/satan... .
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG !

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#54329 May 31, 2012
Uncommon Sense wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the nature of statistical sampling, if a poll has an error of +/-2% that is the error. IF polls are differing one is wrong.
http://www.usnews.com/news/blogs/ballot-2012/...
1. You show that you do not understand sampling. Since a single poll samples a "population," it cannot be precisely correct in determining the population average. Only a 100% poll of the entire population will be precisely correct. The advantage of sampling (hopefully random) is that the average of the entire population can be estimated, with some margin of error.

2. Depending upon the size of the sample, relative to the entire population, a "margin of error" can be calculated. Typically, a so-called "two-sigma" spread is calculated which means that there is a 95% probability that the true population average falls within the "two-sigma" error as added to the average value determined by that single poll.

3. You say that if polls are "differing," one is wrong. That is not true. Essentially, ALL polls differ because of the relatively small number of samples taken.

4. What IS true is that, if one takes SEVERAL polls, including polls taken by different organizations, and averages those poll results, that average number should statistically be closer to the true population average than the results of a single poll. That is the reason I like to look at the AVERAGE number of the polls which RealClearPolitics tracks.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/...

5. I am amused at your article regarding polling. If you had read the link you provided, you would have seen that the historic polling was taken of MILITARY VETERANS. Be advised that military veterans do not represent the overall US population. The "military veteran" population is primarily male, primarily over 40 years of age, and is primarily composed of persons with "conservative" political views. Thus, the demographic of the article which you cite is not particularly representative in any sense of the typical US voter. We can reasonably expect that the "average" military veteran will vote for Romney. It will not make any difference.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#54330 May 31, 2012
BrainDead Liberals wrote:
The Full Article Here: http://www.reuters.com/article/politicsNews/i...
U.S. REVERSES STANCE ON TREATY TO REGULATE ARMS TRADE
WASHINGTON (Reuters)- The United States reversed policy on Wednesday and said it would back launching talks on a treaty to regulate arms sales as long as the talks operated by consensus, a stance critics said gave every nation a veto.
The decision, announced in a statement released by the U.S. State
Department, overturns the position of former President George W. Bush's administration, which had opposed such a treaty on the grounds that national controls were better....
PANTS ON FIRE! Reuters, a responsible news organization, made the statements which I have left in the comment above.

As usual, you Neo-CONs placed the distortions and falsehoods into the rest of your comment and I deleted those distortions and falsehoods.

I recommend that readers look at the original Reuters article, and not depend upon the untrue propaganda of "BrainDead."

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#54331 May 31, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The Real Choice we have this year in 2012 vote for someone from Mexico...or someone from Kenya.
Romney is not from Kenya!

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#54332 May 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney is not from Kenya!
That is CORRECT YDD ! That would be nobama !

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#54333 May 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg is MENTAL wrote:
Hey Yellow Dawg, oops I mean SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY, with all this stuff you are posting does this mean you no longer support Harry Reid and will be supporting his removal as Senate leader since he is a Mormon?
Huh? Were you speaking to me? You must be MENTAL!
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#54334 May 31, 2012
Bad news for liberals already this morning.Scott Walker is leading in the recall election in Wisconsin by 7 points.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#54335 May 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg is MENTAL wrote:
<quoted text>
What an intelligent response you came up with Yellow, I mean LADYBOY. I'll take that as your admission that you don't have an issue with Mormons, only Republlican Mormons.
Typical LibTURD hypocrite.
Assuming you intended to speak to me, I will answer you and let the other poster do as he sees fit.

The few Mormons I have met seemed to be very good people. I fear their religion -- more precisely the Mormon dedication to believing that their religion is the only true religion, to the exclusion of any other religions or beliefs.

I fear their ability to organize. Reminds me of the monolithic voting block of so-called "Republicans" now. No dissension (outside their conference rooms). No breaking of ranks. Total destruction of their fellow cultists who dare to think differently.

“On Nov. 4 -- NO Tea Party”

Since: Sep 09

Say "NO" to TeaPub Elephants!

#54336 May 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg is MENTAL wrote:
<quoted text> ... But.... I don't think this was a hate crime. This man was obviously completely mental and probably stoned out of his mind on something to do something like this in the manner he did it in....
AMAZING! Finally! A glimmer of intelligence! Perhaps there is hope, after all!
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#54337 May 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming you intended to speak to me, I will answer you and let the other poster do as he sees fit.
The few Mormons I have met seemed to be very good people. I fear their religion -- more precisely the Mormon dedication to believing that their religion is the only true religion, to the exclusion of any other religions or beliefs.
I fear their ability to organize. Reminds me of the monolithic voting block of so-called "Republicans" now. No dissension (outside their conference rooms). No breaking of ranks. Total destruction of their fellow cultists who dare to think differently.
That's the Mormons you just described. You described the Muslims.

Since: Dec 10

Washington DC

#54338 May 31, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't over yet and Romney is already picking up in the polls.
Gas prices up, Obama's fault for sure.

Prices go down, and what do we have?

..........WE HAVE..........

Coming Crude Oil Disaster
The Financial Meltdown Was Big... The Coming Oil Crisis - Even Bigger : MoneyMorning.com/Crude_Oil_Crisis

NEW YORK: The price of oil is headed for its biggest monthly decline since December 2008.

Benchmark U.S. crude has dropped nearly 16 percent so far in May. There are growing expectations that the world won't use as much oil this year as previously expected. On Wednesday, the futures contract fell $2.99, or 3.3 percent, to $87.78 in afternoon trading in New York as global stock markets also sank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lees Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raytown Romeo Back in Action (Dec '09) 6 hr smh 333
The River Church 'family' Sun Shanin 1
Cops Oct 11 Cheryl 1
Review: Raintree Community Church (Oct '13) Oct 5 Bulldog Bob Brown 12
one hour heat and air Oct 2 why 2
Two More Men Charged with Armed Craigslist Robb... Sep 24 Jim 1
rip zack Sep '14 clint 1
Lees Summit Dating
Find my Match

Lees Summit Jobs

Lees Summit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lees Summit News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lees Summit

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]