Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#54333 May 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg is MENTAL wrote:
Hey Yellow Dawg, oops I mean SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY, with all this stuff you are posting does this mean you no longer support Harry Reid and will be supporting his removal as Senate leader since he is a Mormon?
Huh? Were you speaking to me? You must be MENTAL!
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#54334 May 31, 2012
Bad news for liberals already this morning.Scott Walker is leading in the recall election in Wisconsin by 7 points.

#54335 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
What an intelligent response you came up with Yellow, I mean LADYBOY. I'll take that as your admission that you don't have an issue with Mormons, only Republlican Mormons.
Typical LibTURD hypocrite.
Assuming you intended to speak to me, I will answer you and let the other poster do as he sees fit.

The few Mormons I have met seemed to be very good people. I fear their religion -- more precisely the Mormon dedication to believing that their religion is the only true religion, to the exclusion of any other religions or beliefs.

I fear their ability to organize. Reminds me of the monolithic voting block of so-called "Republicans" now. No dissension (outside their conference rooms). No breaking of ranks. Total destruction of their fellow cultists who dare to think differently.

#54336 May 31, 2012
<quoted text> ... But.... I don't think this was a hate crime. This man was obviously completely mental and probably stoned out of his mind on something to do something like this in the manner he did it in....
AMAZING! Finally! A glimmer of intelligence! Perhaps there is hope, after all!
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#54337 May 31, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming you intended to speak to me, I will answer you and let the other poster do as he sees fit.
The few Mormons I have met seemed to be very good people. I fear their religion -- more precisely the Mormon dedication to believing that their religion is the only true religion, to the exclusion of any other religions or beliefs.
I fear their ability to organize. Reminds me of the monolithic voting block of so-called "Republicans" now. No dissension (outside their conference rooms). No breaking of ranks. Total destruction of their fellow cultists who dare to think differently.
That's the Mormons you just described. You described the Muslims.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#54338 May 31, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
It ain't over yet and Romney is already picking up in the polls.
Gas prices up, Obama's fault for sure.

Prices go down, and what do we have?

..........WE HAVE..........

Coming Crude Oil Disaster
The Financial Meltdown Was Big... The Coming Oil Crisis - Even Bigger : MoneyMorning.com/Crude_Oil_Crisis

NEW YORK: The price of oil is headed for its biggest monthly decline since December 2008.

Benchmark U.S. crude has dropped nearly 16 percent so far in May. There are growing expectations that the world won't use as much oil this year as previously expected. On Wednesday, the futures contract fell $2.99, or 3.3 percent, to $87.78 in afternoon trading in New York as global stock markets also sank.

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#54339 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
ROFL! Thanks for the kudos! I must admit that it is true. I went through New York Thursday and was away from home over the weekend, and only had time to post a few comments. Just to see whether I could do it, or not, I tied one hand behind my back. You have seen the results.
********I_forgot_********_to_m ention_********

Hey again "YDD", I meant to mention something to you yesterday when I first read this info about your "New Yawk" visit that I had done a new 'tune' for ya over at SS when ya ventured 'up north'. I wondered about you when I did the song as I was asking myself if ya had to "Change ATTITUDE" when you "Change Lattitude"??? LOL

http://www.singsnap.com/karaoke/watchandliste...

BBL...,(hope ya like the tune 8-)

Poof!

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#54341 May 31, 2012
Bad news for liberals already this morning.Scott Walker is leading in the recall election in Wisconsin by 7 points.

HERE IS WHY,

The GOP governorís latest haul puts his total fundraising at over $30 million since January 2011, with about $19 million coming in just this year.

Still, Walkerís campaign continued to rake in big checks from wealthy supporters.

Richard Pieper, an executive at Pieper Electric in Milwaukee, donated $100,000 to Walker on Sunday. Other big donations included $50,000 from Richard Roberts, president of URL Pharma in Philadelphia, and $25,000 from Max Carney, CEO of Midwest Insurance in Springfield, Ill.
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#54342 May 31, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to your LADYBOY !
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL !!
It's more like the TAIL that's draggin'! Hee, ha!

CHEERS!
first real yellowdawgshi

Springfield, MO

#54343 May 31, 2012
Yellow dawg shit the real Obama pole smoking scum!!!!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54344 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Huh? Were you speaking to me? You must be MENTAL!
You got that right...she is one screwed up DAWG owned-bitch!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54345 May 31, 2012
<quoted text>
Romney is not from Kenya!
Great Post...LOL
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54346 May 31, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
"Corporations ARE peopIe, my Friend"

-- WlLLARD and the 5 SUPREMES

If corporations are people why aren't any in PRlS0N?

If corporations are people why can I make one electronically in 15 minutes?

If corporations are people why can I KlLL ONE ELECTRONICALLY in 5 Read More... Minutes LEGALLY?

Why hasn't P e r r y E X E C U T E D one of THEM THAR C0RP0RATE PE0PLE?

If corporations are people why don't we include them in the unempIoyment rate?

If corporations are people why aren't they allowed to vote?

If corporations are people why are we not allowed to marry them?

If corporations are people why don't people say I have three kids and one corporation on the way?

If corporations are people why havenít any of them lost a limb or paid the ultimate sacrifice in a war?

If corporations are people why don't they pay the tax rates average people pay?

If corporations are people why don't they ever call in sick?

If corporations are people why can't we elect one as president?

If corporations are people why won't they go see a doctor?

If corporations are people why don't we see these corporate people cleaning up the Gulf of Mexico - cleaning up their corporate mess? ALL I SEE IS REAL PEOPLE!
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54347 May 31, 2012
The REAL Truth

A History Lesson For Ignorant Tea-publicans

I can't wait until the East India Trading Company gets the legislature to pass a tax on tea as to pay for the loss of corporate profits during an imperialist war. Only then will we realize the effects of Citizens United and rebel against it.

Whats that??? That already happened once? Oh well......Hollywood loves a reboot.
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54348 May 31, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
CHEERS!
But but but Willard says "corporations are people too, my friend" and he stands by what he said, whatever it was.
Young Person

Euless, TX

#54349 May 31, 2012
Update :
A few weeks ago we were expecting rain in America's heartland and southeast Missouri was skipped!
I wanted to know why and went to Indianapolis Indiana for answers to the very important issue!
I personally explained when rain is expected anywhere in the great state of Missouri , it's expected !
I was not going to back down till the issue is resolved!
Today , I'm happy to announce we got the rain as promised !
I also promised that the new state of the art Compost Manure spreader would get good results!
Out of the 5 test plots 4 of them are show great results!
I called the Vermont company that designed the machine at 4 am this morning and they asked me to fax them the results of the core samples for each plot !
They informed me at 5pm that the one plot does contain the same organic matter ad the rest !
We decided not to make any changes and see what happens !
This morning I sent the field monitoring system to Vermont for reconfiguration !
They said with this machine being the prototype it will take trial and error !
They also suggested I test it on the winter wheat crop !
They claim when they send the electronic system
back it will automatically adjust and take on the go core samples to prevent these issues from happening in the future!
And as always thanks for the heart felt support from the great state of Missouri !
The real USA First

Saint Louis, MO

#54350 May 31, 2012
Young Person wrote:
Update :
A few weeks ago we were expecting rain in America's heartland and southeast Missouri was skipped!
I wanted to know why and went to Indianapolis Indiana for answers to the very important issue!
I personally explained when rain is expected anywhere in the great state of Missouri , it's expected !
I was not going to back down till the issue is resolved!
Today , I'm happy to announce we got the rain as promised !
I also promised that the new state of the art Compost Manure spreader would get good results!
Out of the 5 test plots 4 of them are show great results!
I called the Vermont company that designed the machine at 4 am this morning and they asked me to fax them the results of the core samples for each plot !
They informed me at 5pm that the one plot does contain the same organic matter ad the rest !
We decided not to make any changes and see what happens !
This morning I sent the field monitoring system to Vermont for reconfiguration !
They said with this machine being the prototype it will take trial and error !
They also suggested I test it on the winter wheat crop !
They claim when they send the electronic system
back it will automatically adjust and take on the go core samples to prevent these issues from happening in the future!
And as always thanks for the heart felt support from the great state of Missouri !
How's the Cabela's Store at the Katy Mills?
Young Person

Euless, TX

#54351 May 31, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
How's the Cabela's Store at the Katy Mills?
Sir , I'm aware that when I post it shows various cities across this great nation !
To be exact , I have 24 possible Nation wide transponders that I access!
Each transponder host 1000 sub transponders !
Each sub transponder host 10000 mini sub transponders!
I hope this clears up any misunderstanding !
Bada BAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#54352 May 31, 2012
Young Person wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir , I'm aware that when I post it shows various cities across this great nation !
To be exact , I have 24 possible Nation wide transponders that I access!
Each transponder host 1000 sub transponders !
Each sub transponder host 10000 mini sub transponders!
I hope this clears up any misunderstanding !
Is that how you keep in comunication with the mothership?

#54353 May 31, 2012
Bad news for liberals already this morning. Scott Walker is leading in the recall election in Wisconsin by 7 points.
As usual, "SPC," you are clueless. The recall election will be held on June 5.

(Or is this your psychic abilities working overtime?)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lees Summit Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman: ' - Raytown Romeo' conned me out of $9K ... (Apr '14) Thu OP_Girl 45
Review: CD Mcclain Electric Inc May 26 lee 1
Tornado siren May 17 Dennis 1
Little Caesars Pizza May 12 Curious 1
Review: A Absolute Sharp Bail Bonding Co May 9 wes stevens 2
crazy people in silver lake, Apr '15 dale 4
spot lights Apr '15 kevin 1
More from around the web

Lees Summit People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]