Sex charges on Janitor at LES

Posted in the Lebanon Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
what the world

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 18, 2014
 
splattered all over the front page of the lebanon news but not a lot of details. what is goin on?????????? i dont feel like my child is safe even at school now!!!!! how many kids has he hurt? was it at school? why arent they telling us netting? i'm calling dss tomorrow to demand answers!!!! my son goes to that school do i need to be askin him if somethin happened to him? doesnt dss or the police need to talk to all the kids? somebody with answers please post!!!!!!
shenanigans

Clyde, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 19, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Been going on for years accusation made a while back then recanted idiots that run things left them there heads should roll for how this was handled.
outraged

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 19, 2014
 

Judged:

1

What the h#ll this is crazy I will pull my children out of school and home school its bull sh!t that parents aren't notified. And this is crazy a dam child molester n our schools and its being hide from us parents I will get answers this is no irrelevant!!!!!!"come together parents and protest don't just sit on ur a$$.....
Stupid People

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 19, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

People rather than getting on here bitching PLEASE learn to read:

Commonwealth's Attorney Brian Patton tells us these charges are for one victim, but there could be more. "There are potentially more victims. Any time there is a case like this, we want to ask the community that if you or someone you know has been a victim of this type of crime, please come forward and contact the police," he said.

Counsel for the Russell County School Board released a statement, saying, "Russell County Public Schools have and continue to cooperate with law enforcement in each and every way requested, and have taken action to bar the individual who faces charges from school property."

The following is the statement released by the school board:

"The school is cooperating with law enforcement in each and every way requested. It is the school's understanding that Mr. Gobble is incarcerated and is being held without bond at this time, however the school has taken measures to ensure that Mr. Gobble not be permitted on any school property in the event he is released on bond. This is a criminal investigation and while we are fully cooperating with law enforcement, we are not at liberty to release any additional information at this time."

Officers say the investigation is ongoing. Gobble is currently in jail without bond.
shenanigans

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 19, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Stupid People wrote:
People rather than getting on here bitching PLEASE learn to read:
Commonwealth's Attorney Brian Patton tells us these charges are for one victim, but there could be more. "There are potentially more victims. Any time there is a case like this, we want to ask the community that if you or someone you know has been a victim of this type of crime, please come forward and contact the police," he said.
Counsel for the Russell County School Board released a statement, saying, "Russell County Public Schools have and continue to cooperate with law enforcement in each and every way requested, and have taken action to bar the individual who faces charges from school property."
The following is the statement released by the school board:
"The school is cooperating with law enforcement in each and every way requested. It is the school's understanding that Mr. Gobble is incarcerated and is being held without bond at this time, however the school has taken measures to ensure that Mr. Gobble not be permitted on any school property in the event he is released on bond. This is a criminal investigation and while we are fully cooperating with law enforcement, we are not at liberty to release any additional information at this time."
Officers say the investigation is ongoing. Gobble is currently in jail without bond.
Some people are going to look pretty stupid alright or worse when this cat comes all the way out of the bag.
crazyness

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 19, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

im calln social services tomorrow and demanding all my children are interviewed!
really

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

I would have liked to have found out from the school instead of reading about it in the news. There are things parents need to know before the become public and I feel that this should have been one of those instances.
Anonymous

Amissville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

Let me just say that I'm also a parent, and I know the man being accused. I don't believe he's guilty, I've known him all my life and he's never been accused of 'molesting' anyone. To me, I feel like someone just has a grudge against him. And to the person who started the bullsh*t about him, thanks for ruining our family and for breaking my grandparents' hearts. I would be upset and concerned too if it were my child in that school but like I said before, something is not right about the whole story. The person who is accusing him could've handled it a hell of alot better but no, had to make themselves look like a hero when really they're just jealous and immature. Oh well, some people never grow up.
really

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 20, 2014
 
Anonymous wrote:
Let me just say that I'm also a parent, and I know the man being accused. I don't believe he's guilty, I've known him all my life and he's never been accused of 'molesting' anyone. To me, I feel like someone just has a grudge against him. And to the person who started the bullsh*t about him, thanks for ruining our family and for breaking my grandparents' hearts. I would be upset and concerned too if it were my child in that school but like I said before, something is not right about the whole story. The person who is accusing him could've handled it a hell of alot better but no, had to make themselves look like a hero when really they're just jealous and immature. Oh well, some people never grow up.
This is nothing new,,there was an assistant principal at the vocational school that was a molester and never did get caught.I bet every time something like this meets the light of day his ass hole draws up.I know for a fact he molested five girls.I would love to see his face every time he picks up a newspaper since there is NO time limit now.
Huh

Lancaster, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 20, 2014
 

Judged:

1

Innocent until proven guilty. People in this area seem to forget that.

Also, where were teachers when this was going on? The student isn't in your class and you don't notice? On top of this all, every single hallway in that school has a camera.
shenanigans

La Plata, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 20, 2014
 
Anonymous wrote:
Let me just say that I'm also a parent, and I know the man being accused. I don't believe he's guilty, I've known him all my life and he's never been accused of 'molesting' anyone. To me, I feel like someone just has a grudge against him. And to the person who started the bullsh*t about him, thanks for ruining our family and for breaking my grandparents' hearts. I would be upset and concerned too if it were my child in that school but like I said before, something is not right about the whole story. The person who is accusing him could've handled it a hell of alot better but no, had to make themselves look like a hero when really they're just jealous and immature. Oh well, some people never grow up.
You are going to end looking really foolish, stupid or both. Got away with it once. Ain't getting away m with it this time.
shenanigans

La Plata, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 21, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Huh wrote:
Innocent until proven guilty. People in this area seem to forget that.
Also, where were teachers when this was going on? The student isn't in your class and you don't notice? On top of this all, every single hallway in that school has a camera.
the ship of innocence has done sailed with the confession the question should be who left this molester in the school after the first almost decade old allegation when it comes out how long this has been allowed to go on there will be egg on peoples faces
put the blame where it

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 23, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

shenanigans wrote:
<quoted text>the ship of innocence has done sailed with the confession the question should be who left this molester in the school after the first almost decade old allegation when it comes out how long this has been allowed to go on there will be egg on peoples faces
put the blame squarely on your dearly elected school board where it belongs, if in fact they took no action on a complaint years ago......nothing new when you consider the liberals beliefs...they don't see anything wrong with this type of act. only when they cannot deny a situation like this anymore do they try and act like they are concerned.
fact

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 26, 2014
 
The preacher Delmer Spencer was charged too! Just read about it in the Lebanon News!
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 27, 2014
 
fact wrote:
The preacher Delmer Spencer was charged too! Just read about it in the Lebanon News!
no different than L.G SKEENS same charge,same sex offenders list! Yes you are welcome!
AND

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 28, 2014
 

Judged:

1

1

1

really wrote:
<quoted text> This is nothing new,,there was an assistant principal at the vocational school that was a molester and never did get caught.I bet every time something like this meets the light of day his ass hole draws up.I know for a fact he molested five girls.I would love to see his face every time he picks up a newspaper since there is NO time limit now.
your comment about the AP is nothing new either,,,,you have several in the system (especially one asshole) that have screwed every girl they could years ago yet they have move right on up through the system to the great paying jobs and nothing ever done about them. And you must know that while the majority has been men, there has been more than one female staff/faculty to screw students and/or other faculty/staff married and single in the system.
truth

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 28, 2014
 
fact wrote:
The preacher Delmer Spencer was charged too! Just read about it in the Lebanon News!
Delmer is a kiddy diddler!
really

Harrisonburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 28, 2014
 
AND wrote:
<quoted text> your comment about the AP is nothing new either,,,,you have several in the system (especially one asshole) that have screwed every girl they could years ago yet they have move right on up through the system to the great paying jobs and nothing ever done about them. And you must know that while the majority has been men, there has been more than one female staff/faculty to screw students and/or other faculty/staff married and single in the system.
Yea I agree he made his way to the system and I know without a doubt when he was calling all the girls to the office every day the teachers had to know what he was up to.Wonder if his wife was afraid to leave her small boys with him when they first hooked up?
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 13, 2014
 
Any updates on little Dam and Mr.Clean?
joy in the morning

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Monday Mar 24
 
These T.V ministers need to screen their preachers that they put on youtube,nobody likes a child-molester! Get a clue!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of20
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Lebanon Forum right now

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Steel Fab in old Lear building 8 hr For Real 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 10 hr abe 1,349
Larry Austin 12 hr Ace 19
cassie69dotson 13 hr anon732 1
What's that working at valero in Hanson ville? 16 hr ugh 19
Another Tax Increase 22 hr sick of it 2
E cig Tue exresident 4
•••

Freeze Warning for Russell County was issued at April 17 at 3:05AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••