Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Apr 30, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 7, 2011
 
Does anyone know who got busted in the meth bust last night?
no info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 12, 2011
 
I heard about it but don't know who it was. I happened somewere out by the school. That's all I know.
Momme

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 12, 2011
 
What school? Lebanon???
no info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 12, 2011
 
The primary school n lebanon is what I heard
Tiny

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 12, 2011
 
At the primary school?? or up behind the school??
no info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 12, 2011
 
All I know is it was suppose to have been close to the primary school in a trailer there somewere.
topless

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

no info wrote:
All I know is it was suppose to have been close to the primary school in a trailer there somewere.
you people are so dumb, there is no trailers near lebanon primary school
DUH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 12, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

1

topless wrote:
<quoted text>you people are so dumb, there is no trailers near lebanon primary school
Sounds like your the dumb one. There are two trailer parks almost directly across from the primary school. One is called twin circle drive and the other one is called hillcrest mobile home park. Both trailer parks are pretty shaddy places. I heard that Amanda Kiser was one of them and was suppose to be at Tommy Whited's house.
yup

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

it was shaun morgan of slab town..
wald ass

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 12, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

damn. that was your hook-up too. what are you going to do? bathtub crank it is!
tommy

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 13, 2011
 

Judged:

2

DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your the dumb one. There are two trailer parks almost directly across from the primary school. One is called twin circle drive and the other one is called hillcrest mobile home park. Both trailer parks are pretty shaddy places. I heard that Amanda Kiser was one of them and was suppose to be at Tommy Whited's house.
you need to get your facts strait before you spit my name out of your clueless mouth if you wanna spit out names spit yours out thet way i can smack it for you i havent lived there in forever yea its tommy and im sittin at my house readin this ignorant conversation you been haveing dont even associate me with that trashy sht and get your facts straight before you go saying anything itll get you hurt one day if you aint careful it was amanda steadman you dumb ass
well

Abingdon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 13, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like your the dumb one. There are two trailer parks almost directly across from the primary school. One is called twin circle drive and the other one is called hillcrest mobile home park. Both trailer parks are pretty shaddy places. I heard that Amanda Kiser was one of them and was suppose to be at Tommy Whited's house.
still stupid, these locations are not even considered "close" to the Primary School. How far is close in your mind?
DUH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 13, 2011
 

Judged:

2

Well I'm not sure how "close" you consider to be close, but I would consider that if u stand directly infront of hillcrest mobile home park behind white elephant consignment and you can see the primary school than that's pretty damn close. Also, if u can turn right off of main street and go to twin circle, and then the very next turn off to the left is the primary school...then i also consider that close. Get real
well

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 13, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

DUH wrote:
Well I'm not sure how "close" you consider to be close, but I would consider that if u stand directly infront of hillcrest mobile home park behind white elephant consignment and you can see the primary school than that's pretty damn close. Also, if u can turn right off of main street and go to twin circle, and then the very next turn off to the left is the primary school...then i also consider that close. Get real
looks like ur the nut here. just because you can look out and see something doesn't mean it's close. I can look out and see the Sun but it's not close.
DUH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 14, 2011
 

Judged:

1

If u can walk there within 3 minutes its close. sorry that can't admit when you know your wrong.
yomama

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 20, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

you people are retarded trying to start crap with people that you know nothing about, i know tommy and he's good dude....i'd fight with tommy any time of day for any reason
Jerry Curl

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 25, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

well wrote:
<quoted text>looks like ur the nut here. just because you can look out and see something doesn't mean it's close. I can look out and see the Sun but it's not close.
You actually never see the sun. You just see the light it gives off. Not trying to be a smartelic but if you're gonna try to bash someone then be smart about it. haha Sorry, I just made myself laugh with this irony.
perfect since

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Apr 25, 2011
 
Jerry Curl wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually never see the sun. You just see the light it gives off. Not trying to be a smartelic but if you're gonna try to bash someone then be smart about it. haha Sorry, I just made myself laugh with this irony.
. Haha nicely written. I couldn't agree more!
bigen you know me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Apr 26, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

1

Vanity the perverse and pitiful, existance must feel like to know someone so much as to slander and bash ones names that in which u r not even involved Tommy is my baby brother let he without sin cast the first stone
tommy

Lebanon, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Apr 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Get Real wrote:
<quoted text>. I don't doubt that!! He always has liked those little girls. Who's the little girl this time? Pervert, coward, narc AND meth manufacturer. Except with the last part he let someone else take the heat and go down for him. Too bad he can't take blame for his own f'k ups.
i take my blame you all are the cowards i even put my real name and you know its screwed that a dude cant try n straiten up around here for all the dipshits and for the record my girl is older than me bich also for the record come get some fag

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Doctor's license suspended amid prescription dr... 9 hr disgusted 214
Gwen Culbertson 10 hr friend 9
Steel fab Going Union 16 hr What is well paying 28
What happened to karaoke at the mexican restaur... (Feb '10) 16 hr Khloe Kardashian 10
dance mom that drives a nissan 18 hr Informant 13
Making Deals With the Devil and Blaming It On t... Fri democ 74
Do women wear makeup anymore (Dec '13) Thu lola 28
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lebanon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lebanon
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••