horse shoe

United States

#691 Nov 13, 2011
Shareholder wrote:
Yes, the Harts & Kisers showed how low they can go, looks like they have just about hit bottom.
now,why would anybody want to say something bad about these role models???
NO Z

Lebanon, VA

#692 Dec 1, 2011
Does anyone know what happened at the Board meeting a couple of days ago?
Yes

Christiansburg, VA

#693 Dec 1, 2011
Meeting happened, everything passed as recomended on the proxy's.
The trouble makers must have learned they don't controll the world.
just remember

United States

#694 Dec 1, 2011
Yes wrote:
Meeting happened, everything passed as recomended on the proxy's.
The trouble makers must have learned they don't controll the world.
they may not rule the world,but they do rule that bank! And if you or any of the other stockholders want to make money it will go threw them,the best thing you and everyone else can do is support them,because if they don't make money,your not making money!,that's just how business is!
Yes

Christiansburg, VA

#695 Dec 1, 2011
just remember wrote:
<quoted text>they may not rule the world,but they do rule that bank! And if you or any of the other stockholders want to make money it will go threw them,the best thing you and everyone else can do is support them,because if they don't make money,your not making money!,that's just how business is!
I wasn't talking about the people runing the bank. I was talking about the ones that stopped the last meeting. I voted my votes exactly as ask for on the proxy.
Captain Jed

Castlewood, VA

#696 Dec 1, 2011
Did the trouble makers go to the last meeting also? I find it hard to believe they didn't do the same thing at the last meeting. Must have been out of Honaker where their crap wouldn't fly.
broke

United States

#697 Dec 2, 2011
just remember wrote:
<quoted text>they may not rule the world,but they do rule that bank! And if you or any of the other stockholders want to make money it will go threw them,the best thing you and everyone else can do is support them,because if they don't make money,your not making money!,that's just how business is!
I don't know who is running the bank but I know it sure has gone down hill the last few years! Maybe someone new needs to be in charge!
Observer

United States

#698 Dec 2, 2011
Yes, the troublemakers, otherwise known as the board of directors, were all present at this one.
just saying

United States

#699 Dec 2, 2011
Observer wrote:
Yes, the troublemakers, otherwise known as the board of directors, were all present at this one.
I guess you done a lot of a** kissing when you seen them too!
Whine

Rochester, NY

#700 Dec 2, 2011
Like the guy having bad sex..if you don't like it pull out!! Or quit you bitchin! I like Peoples Bank! I like the board of directors!! lol
Really

Roanoke, VA

#701 Feb 18, 2012
I really like the the message they had on their signs lately "We are making loans". Really? To who?
FBG

Roanoke, VA

#702 Feb 19, 2012
You can get a loan there if you have a few million dollars in collateral just laying around .they might loan you a few dollars then.
romeo

United States

#706 Jan 23, 2013
Who's your daddy?
JJD

Roanoke, VA

#707 Apr 26, 2013
Who do I talk to about a loan in Lebanon. the sign says Loans

Since: Aug 12

Lebanon, VA

#708 Apr 27, 2013
Go to the FB&T over by Long John Silvers, and speak with Sophie Vance. I've worked with her a number of times now, she's great.
roy

United States

#709 Jul 10, 2013
Kenneth hart will be a free man soon!
where you been

United States

#710 Jul 11, 2013
roy wrote:
Kenneth hart will be a free man soon!
Gary's release date was July 2 Kenneth's was July 7th or 9th.....done come and gone.
proofread

Morganton, NC

#711 Jul 11, 2013
where you been wrote:
<quoted text>Gary's release date was July 2 Kenneth's was July 7th or 9th.....done come and gone.
Yep Kenneth was released tuesday..Gary nooo he got more time than his buddy & still listed on the federal BOP website & housed in butner nc...
Where you Been

United States

#712 Jul 11, 2013
proofread wrote:
<quoted text>Yep Kenneth was released tuesday..Gary nooo he got more time than his buddy & still listed on the federal BOP website & housed in butner nc...
That website may list him, but where u been? Gary's been at half-way house in Lebanon for some time and was working at a local car lot-----check it out and you will find that what i say is true. he's been right under your nose for some time.
freeatlast

Bristol, VA

#713 Jul 11, 2013
Is Gary Lawson still with his wife ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How can a "real man" call himself a father to s... 17 min Boiling mad 1
Lebaon trash dumpsters NEW HOURS 2 hr Closes at Four Oc... 3
What's up 2 hr deservewhatcomes 3
Steel fab Going Union 3 hr union yes 303
URGENT Please Read 11 hr URGENT Please Read 5
Missing Couple 13 hr found 4
Russell Co. Library - Lebanon 22 hr Awesum 21
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match

Lebanon Jobs