an old friend

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2011

Does anybody know what happened to her? Her hubby was/is Ronnie brother Jeff Harris sister Marla. I knew her as kids and I heard she disappeared some time ago. Her folks were Jean and Owen Harris. I heard Jeff Harris still lives in town.
Lebanon resident

Joplin, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 5, 2011

Was Jeff in the auto clean up work??
curious

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2011

Lebanon resident wrote:
Was Jeff in the auto clean up work??
I don't know, hadn't seen the family since the 70's-- they lived in Nebraska for a few yrs in the early 70's The Jeff harris I know had sister named Marla=-( lived in Lebanon) Carla, in the sister, and Ann- who married Ronnie West. Annie and Jeff's parents were Owen and Jean Harris. They lived at the bottom of hill in a big house.
might know

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2012

I might be able to help you.
an old friend wrote:
Does anybody know what happened to her? Her hubby was/is Ronnie brother Jeff Harris sister Marla. I knew her as kids and I heard she disappeared some time ago. Her folks were Jean and Owen Harris. I heard Jeff Harris still lives in town.
an old friend

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2012

I am very interested in getting information.. We were really good friends when they all lived in Humboldt NE. Her dad worked for MFA. I do not have any bad intentions. My family visited them one time, that's how I know what their house looked like. The middle floor had a stove fridge etc. They mainly hung out on the first level. Carla joined the Air Force years ago. She might still be in Colrado. I don't know Carla's married name. Back then, Jeff had a temper. Marla might have lived in a trailor and had horses. Ann Harris West had 2 boys. They are probably almost grown by now. She had long blondish hair and was of a chunky build. Pleas help if you can. I just got back on this forum
an old friend

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I researched and she went missing July 29, 2001
an old friend

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2012

I found out Jeff got killed in a car wreck in 2009-- so I'll just stop my posting. And Ann is still on the missing list so she is gone for good, I guess. Prayers to all families involved.
might know

Levittown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

an old friend wrote:
I found out Jeff got killed in a car wreck in 2009-- so I'll just stop my posting. And Ann is still on the missing list so she is gone for good, I guess. Prayers to all families involved.
Peggy email me at henryfive8@yahoo.com
an old friend

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

might know wrote:
<quoted text> Peggy email me at henryfive8@yahoo.com
OK I did
an old friend

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2012

does might know have any news on the family? I guess there isn't much left to tell. I hope Ann Harris West made it, but I doubt it..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lebanon Discussions

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr The Anti Liberal 95,514
the johnsons are has beens 2 hr screwed 1
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 11 hr vote to vote 10,207
Lebanon teen fight club at Nelson Park (Oct '10) Thu Albert 19
Alva Starnes of Starnes Auto (Jul '13) Thu Albert 5
Michael J McMahon Bail Bonds (Dec '12) Thu Albert 15
Redhead Sammie Thu Albert 8
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••