tgguy

Elizabethtown, KY

#285 Mar 6, 2009
nope
whatsit3you

Cecilia, KY

#286 Mar 6, 2009
RETURNABLE wrote:
Hello from TGMO. just curious did you guys get a letter with your check outlining all of the budget cutting measures that will be implemented in 2009. If you didn,t you probably will soon. Try and have a good weekend. See ya.
Nope not yet but thanks for keeping us up to date on your plant.You have a Great weekend,

Since: Jan 09

Lebanon

#287 Mar 6, 2009
Blank Paige wrote:
Just heard on Wave 3 New that Toyota is now asking for a bailout!
Not true.

Since: Feb 09

JACKSON, MO.

#288 Mar 6, 2009
Toyota in Japan is asking for some help. Google Toyota Japan bailout and you will see the stories.
the quiet one

AOL

#289 Mar 6, 2009
I would just like to know if they are fixing to cut out our insurance. So I can start shopping around to see if I can find it cheaper than what we will have to pay for it through the carrier we have now. I have a feeling its just a matter of time before we have to start paying for it ourselves.
here I go

Elizabethtown, KY

#290 Mar 6, 2009
the quiet one wrote:
I would just like to know if they are fixing to cut out our insurance. So I can start shopping around to see if I can find it cheaper than what we will have to pay for it through the carrier we have now. I have a feeling its just a matter of time before we have to start paying for it ourselves.
I hope not. That is the best thing about TG-their benefits.
Lacey

Waneta, KY

#291 Mar 6, 2009
memebertoo wrote:
<quoted text>
So who are u and what do u think you know that we don't? We all know what kind of economy we are in and recession what ever you want to say about it.But unless you work there stay out of it!
Say your goodbyes!
Former TG Employee

Willisburg, KY

#292 Mar 6, 2009
As a former TG employee, it boggles my mind how things have scaled back. Once upon a time, TG was THE most secure plant around. I am currently working at Wilbert Plastic Services (formerly Morton's Custom Plastics) and things are slowing down, but not to the extent that I have heard about at TG and CMA. At Wilbert, as long as GE goes, we go - which is VERY scary as well.

Hopefully, all industries can weather the storm and things will turn around. I have a feeling that things will get worse before they get better, though. The manufacturing industry as a whole is shaky right now. Period.

Take care everyone.
tgguy

Elizabethtown, KY

#293 Mar 6, 2009
How ya doing Billy Adams!
membertoo

Cecilia, KY

#294 Mar 7, 2009
We have controlling factors also,just like you do FTGE.And it is scarey but, hopefully we all will survive
Bob harper

Mount Vernon, IL

#295 Mar 7, 2009
Wake up people, no one can afford to buy new cars! People are having trouble buying food. Start looking for a new job
Think about it

Sonora, KY

#296 Mar 7, 2009
For all the TGKY people please consider one thing. It would probably be easiest for management to just start laying off or firing people. Look around most companies are just letting people go. I know that times are tough and nobody likes the reduced hours or week layoffs. As of now we still have our insurance taken care of and even if you take the one month voluntary layoff, you keep your benefits. The easy thing would be eliminating people, but it seems that they are trying to avoid it. If anyone has any better ideas-let someone know. As far as everyone saying look for a new job, good luck finding one. You best bet is to try riding it out and hope for better days ahead.
Really

Campbellsville, KY

#297 Mar 7, 2009
That's right. Just look at Curtis. They just went in there and started laying people off, with no hope of returning, unless they go back through temp services, when and if they pick back up.
happy

Danville, KY

#298 Mar 8, 2009
Think about it wrote:
For all the TGKY people please consider one thing. It would probably be easiest for management to just start laying off or firing people. Look around most companies are just letting people go. I know that times are tough and nobody likes the reduced hours or week layoffs. As of now we still have our insurance taken care of and even if you take the one month voluntary layoff, you keep your benefits. The easy thing would be eliminating people, but it seems that they are trying to avoid it. If anyone has any better ideas-let someone know. As far as everyone saying look for a new job, good luck finding one. You best bet is to try riding it out and hope for better days ahead.
I agree, I think TG is doing all they can do for us, I'm grateful to know I can still walk in the doors, even if it is a few days a week, with hopes that it is going to get better!
membertoo

Elizabethtown, KY

#299 Mar 9, 2009
happy wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, I think TG is doing all they can do for us, I'm grateful to know I can still walk in the doors, even if it is a few days a week, with hopes that it is going to get better!
I agree and hope all works out well also!
Bob Tom

Lexington, KY

#300 Mar 11, 2009
Is TGKY going to start offering a 90 day lay-off?
dealer

United States

#301 Mar 11, 2009
tms are already off for 90 days. daa
Bob Tom

Lexington, KY

#302 Mar 11, 2009
dealer wrote:
tms are already off for 90 days. daa
Daa excuse me! I work at TG in Texas!!!
wondering

London, KY

#303 Mar 12, 2009
just wondering what this "special" all team member meeting is going to be about on monday. shrewww these people have got me worried to death
Pa Team Member

Campbellsville, KY

#304 Mar 12, 2009
toyota georgetown announced there production schedule they will start to be down on fridays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any cute mexican women 8 min mr-d 1
whos the biggest welfare using pill heads in le... (Apr '13) 1 hr gRoss 12
shanta scott (May '09) 1 hr Tru 13
Markers being placed along side Loretto Rd 3 hr Enigma 3
MCDC appreciation indication ONCE AGAIN! 11 hr TIcked off Royally 5
lebanon mcdonalds 20 hr Kellso 14
tg canteen Wed Curious 14
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lebanon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lebanon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:45 am PST

NFL10:45AM
One Preview: Steelers could ride 'Triplets' to division title
NFL11:45 AM
Injury roundup: A.J. Green misses Bengals practice
NBC Sports12:17 PM
Jurrell Casey won't go to Pro Bowl as an alternate
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"