Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2011

Judged:

If anyone see's or meets Missy Tinnell she is a easy whore! Who has unprotected sex with ANY GUY!! That talks to her,she has herpies!! And 2 kids by 2 different guys.She has had sex with 15 - 20 guys and nine that where ever in a relationship with her. She is easy and doesn't care she would rather leave her kids that she claims are most important 2 her.Well if they are then she wouldn't be hanging out at bar's. She needs to grow up and realize she has kids that she steals their child support money and uses it for her self. She won't even by her kids winter clothes or even cut their hair.....Stay away she is no good whore!!!!!
Good times

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 16, 2013

Judged:

old timer wrote:
Susie's is nothn but a dope hole and a wh#re house,,Don't go out back!!!1
I went there a lot about 10 years ago. Out back is where most of the fun happened!! Those were good times! Even got a bj or 2 out there before I got married...sweet memories!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Lebanon Forum right now

Search the Lebanon Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min JOE NASTY 147,249
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 8 hr Gfm 81,565
let's shut McDonalds down 9 hr McDonalds sucks 1
jennifer at arbys (Apr '13) 14 hr All Know 6
McDonalds drive thru too fast 19 hr quickie 15
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Flint hill bandit 16,132
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) Thu Flint hill bandit 1,017
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lebanon Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••