First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Frank

Bardstown, KY

#21 Oct 1, 2011
If anyone see's or meets Missy Tinnell she is a easy whore! Who has unprotected sex with ANY GUY!! That talks to her,she has herpies!! And 2 kids by 2 different guys.She has had sex with 15 - 20 guys and nine that where ever in a relationship with her. She is easy and doesn't care she would rather leave her kids that she claims are most important 2 her.Well if they are then she wouldn't be hanging out at bar's. She needs to grow up and realize she has kids that she steals their child support money and uses it for her self. She won't even by her kids winter clothes or even cut their hair.....Stay away she is no good whore!!!!!
Good times

Edmonton, KY

#23 Oct 16, 2013
old timer wrote:
Susie's is nothn but a dope hole and a wh#re house,,Don't go out back!!!1
I went there a lot about 10 years ago. Out back is where most of the fun happened!! Those were good times! Even got a bj or 2 out there before I got married...sweet memories!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
103. Brookhaven 6 hr tyy 17
abuse at mchs in special ed room (Jan '14) 15 hr Shovel 34
Lea Ann Mays (Sep '09) 18 hr njc 11
TG dress code 19 hr Lemon 35
MS at TGKY (Mar '14) Thu The Punisher 27
Club Paradise ? Thu rkkigfenj 28
Morgan Smith? Thu straight ^ hoe 1

Freeze Warning for Marion County was issued at October 31 at 3:17PM EDT

Lebanon Dating
Find my Match