First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Jul 8, 2009
anyone heard if she had that kid yet or who it belongs to
BOBBY RIGDON

Leitchfield, KY

#2 Jul 11, 2009
yeah she's had it but i havn't got to c it or nothin else
Adult

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Jul 12, 2009
GOODLUCK BOBBY, IF IT IS PROVEN TO BE YOURS, SHOW THAT YOU CAN BE THE BEST FATHER AND TAKE IT AWAY FROM HER,
BOBBY RIGDON

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Jul 12, 2009
Adult wrote:
GOODLUCK BOBBY, IF IT IS PROVEN TO BE YOURS, SHOW THAT YOU CAN BE THE BEST FATHER AND TAKE IT AWAY FROM HER,
thats what i intend to do so she doesn't pull with her what she has pulled with austin witch i really wish was mine to
some one who knows

Columbia, KY

#5 Jul 14, 2009
I know how you felt about Austin and how much it hurts you not to see him and i hope the baby is urs cas id hate to see what you would do if it wasn't and if you need any help or anything else you got my number
family of friends

Leitchfield, KY

#6 Jul 14, 2009
BOBBY your family and friends are with you on this we are prayin for this child and austin wether it be yours or not peace be with you my brother know you are not alone
BOBBY RIGDON

Leitchfield, KY

#7 Jul 14, 2009
i appriciate all the concern the only thing i want right now is to be able to see her and to be able to hold her
mez

Rineyville, KY

#8 Aug 19, 2010
its funny everybody is worried about bobby holding his baby anyone ever stop to think about where her mother is
A Friend of Rigdons

Middlesboro, KY

#9 Aug 19, 2010
I am so sorry (not really) to inform you, but this forum was dead July 14, 2009, around the time the baby was first born... WTF does it have to do with present time? Bobby is a wonderful father to that beautiful girl! Don't get your panties or briefs in a bunch because your not smart enough to check a date before posting.
person

Vine Grove, KY

#11 Sep 10, 2010
BOBBY RIGDON wrote:
<quoted text>
thats what i intend to do so she doesn't pull with her what she has pulled with austin witch i really wish was mine to
any updates
wat

Burkesville, KY

#12 Sep 14, 2010
BOBBY RIGDON wrote:
<quoted text>
thats what i intend to do so she doesn't pull with her what she has pulled with austin witch i really wish was mine to
hhmmmmmmmmmm I wonder how u plan on doing that one.. u say u going to do something, a year later she is missing,..we all know u did something with her, FESS UP
public records

United States

#13 Sep 14, 2010
BOBBY RIGDON wrote:
yeah she's had it but i havn't got to c it or nothin else
O you are such a LIAR! you took HER baby, the State Police went and got her from Lexington where you had hid her. YOU MAKE ME SICK. YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! And by the way there is such a thing called PUBLIC RECORDS at the court house where people can get information about anyone. and yours isn't too pretty. You started this thread so you could try to get sympathy from people. WRONG!!!!!
A Friend of RIGDONS

Middlesboro, KY

#14 Sep 15, 2010
Public Records... Your an absolute IDIOT! This thread was started in 2009! That's when Bobby that! Check your dates dumbass!
A Friend of RIGDONS

Middlesboro, KY

#15 Sep 15, 2010
*That's when Bobby posted that!

My bad... Got in a hurry!
blood

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Sep 15, 2010
public records wrote:
<quoted text>
O you are such a LIAR! you took HER baby, the State Police went and got her from Lexington where you had hid her. YOU MAKE ME SICK. YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! And by the way there is such a thing called PUBLIC RECORDS at the court house where people can get information about anyone. and yours isn't too pretty. You started this thread so you could try to get sympathy from people. WRONG!!!!!
Took HER baby? It has already been proven by a blood test that Nora is Bobby's child not Patrick Brady's like she first claimed. So that would make Nora THEIR child not just hers. If he wasn't fighting her in court and wanting to be a part of her life, wouldn't that make him a low life for getting some chic knocked up and walking away?
nfo

Leitchfield, KY

#17 Sep 17, 2010
blood wrote:
<quoted text>
Took HER baby? It has already been proven by a blood test that Nora is Bobby's child not Patrick Brady's like she first claimed. So that would make Nora THEIR child not just hers. If he wasn't fighting her in court and wanting to be a part of her life, wouldn't that make him a low life for getting some chic knocked up and walking away?
then y the all the drama..fess up to what really happen to the babys Mom...
please

Cub Run, KY

#18 Oct 28, 2010
public records wrote:
<quoted text>
O you are such a LIAR! you took HER baby, the State Police went and got her from Lexington where you had hid her. YOU MAKE ME SICK. YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU DESERVE! And by the way there is such a thing called PUBLIC RECORDS at the court house where people can get information about anyone. and yours isn't too pretty. You started this thread so you could try to get sympathy from people. WRONG!!!!!
hey didn't they find her car going towards lexington? Or am I wrong. If they did, it might be kinda obvious billy n bobby put it there
wtf

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Oct 28, 2010
of course! thank god this community has such a genius working this case! nobody else but the rigdons ever go to lexington, or even in that general direction! i'm resting easier tonight knowing that lebanon's own crime fighting mastermind has solved this one!
please

Cub Run, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2010
well wtf, it does seem obvious to you doesn't it? or are you just a retard?
MeMeMe

Hodgenville, KY

#21 Sep 13, 2012
Isn't he the one that breaks into homes. Drives the demolition derby looking truck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Club Paradise ? 21 min Open 27
Jill spalding 6 hr Peter Pan 1
103. Brookhaven 9 hr who cares 15
Lea Ann Mays (Sep '09) 10 hr OMG 10
abuse at mchs in special ed room (Jan '14) 13 hr well 33
boe 17 hr new 2
cancer 20 hr well 3
Lebanon Dating
Find my Match

Lebanon People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lebanon News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lebanon

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]