'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate

"Fox News Sunday" is heading to Louisville, Ky. Jack Conway, Kentucky's attorney general and the Democratic candidate for Senate , and Rand Paul, the Republican nominee and son of Representative Ron Paul, Republican of Texas, have agreed to a live debate on "Fox News Sunday" on Oct.3 at 9 a.m. (Eastern time).

Read more

Since: Oct 11

Ripley, TN

#41306 Jun 3, 2012
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
What does women`s health care have to do with any of the above?
Although,a lot of what you think should be so done may have some legitimacy.Vote straight Republican is a good start.Most of the rest is B/S.
Whitehair I sincerely respect you! you always give your honest opinion.I appreciate that deeply.
Where I would disagree with you is voting straight ticket on either side is not good.
Somehow we must find the best man/woman for the job. A difficult task
I know.
But there must be people of reason out there who can compromise and get things done for the American people. Yes I know that's only wishful thinking on my part. But I am a DREAMER......TOFY :)
the worst

Hyden, KY

#41307 Jun 3, 2012
thing this nation is doing to destroy its people is the two party system, fighting each other for more power.and in the process forgetting about the people.using them as as= wipes.i think that come to a head very soon...

Since: Oct 11

Ripley, TN

#41308 Jun 3, 2012
the worst wrote:
thing this nation is doing to destroy its people is the two party system, fighting each other for more power.and in the process forgetting about the people.using them as as= wipes.i think that come to a head very soon...
Elaborate
on why you think it's coming to ahead very soon.
Or is that just cover statement for a unreal prediction with no substance based in fact?
American Lady

Danville, KY

#41309 Jun 3, 2012
the worst wrote:
thing this nation is doing to destroy its people is the two party system, fighting each other for more power.and in the process forgetting about the people.using them as as= wipes.i think that come to a head very soon...
Good Luck in your recall election Tuesday....
Hope Walker stays in!...;-)
color wtf two

Louisville, KY

#41310 Jun 3, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won't get but 45 percent of the vote at the most.
Romney by a landslide.
And, you forgot to answer the question in the post. Prove Obama is something other than a Marxist communist. I'll help you. Here's the post again:
We see one every time Obama shows his Marxist communist face on television.
Let's go over who Obama associated with....
Frank Marshal Davis, William Ayers, Vallerie Jarrett, and on and on and on.
Tell us about the capitalist mentors of Obama, dupe.
How could Romney win by a landslide if Obama gets 45% of the vote? And I didn't know I was required to answer a question...anyway that's like asking me to prove that grey wolves don't live in townhouses. You are messed up. I would not grace that stupid question with an answer, it doesn't deserve one. Go back to your lunatic man cave and chew on some ammo, or whatever it is you do. You guys are beyond seditious. It's downright treason. I hope the FBI is watching you.
just

Hyden, KY

#41311 Jun 3, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Elaborate
on why you think it's coming to ahead very soon.
Or is that just cover statement for a unreal prediction with no substance based in fact?
keep close eye on the next 4 yrs.your question be answered.
Jay

Paris, TN

#41312 Jun 3, 2012
There is no war on women, except the contrived propaganda by the liberals and the liberal media.

The war is on the unborn : unborn women!

I totally agree with Ben Sharpiro when he said, "Planned Parenthood makes about half of its money through abortion. It makes nearly half a billion through government funding. Both of those streams of revenue would shrink dramatically were the American public to realize that the organization is more interested in abortion-on-demand than the right to choose."

To planned parenthood - no reason is too frivolous, no rationale too degraded. Itís sick, itís discriminatory, itís sexist, and itís blatantly anti-woman and anti-human!
Jay

Paris, TN

#41313 Jun 3, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama won't get but 45 percent of the vote at the most.
Romney by a landslide.
And, you forgot to answer the question in the post. Prove Obama is something other than a Marxist communist. I'll help you. Here's the post again:
We see one every time Obama shows his Marxist communist face on television.
Let's go over who Obama associated with....
Frank Marshal Davis, William Ayers, Vallerie Jarrett, and on and on and on.
Tell us about the capitalist mentors of Obama, dupe.
********

I guess they won't tell you, DBW. It's called denial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!

Dreams From My Father Is A Fraud

Dr. James David Manning says Obama's book Dream from My Father should be a fiction book because its filled with lies. Recorded on 20 April 2011.

&fe ature=related
what

Lexington, KY

#41314 Jun 4, 2012
looks like it!!!!!!!!!
the preacher

Manchester, KY

#41315 Jun 4, 2012
Preached May 16, 1852. VICTORY OVER DEATH. "The sting of death is sin, and the strength of sin is the law. But thanks be to God which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ."--1 Cor. xv. 56, 57. On Sunday last I endeavoured to bring before you the subject of that which Scripture calls the glorious liberty of the Sons of God. The two points on which we were trying to get clear notions were these: what is meant by being under the law, and what is meant by being free from the law? When Ö
Frederick W. RobertsonóSermons Preached at Brighton
Thoughts on the Last Battle
When I select such a text as this, I feel that I cannot preach from it. The thought o'ermasters me; my words do stagger; there are no utterances that are great enough to convey the mighty meaning of this wondrous text. If I had the eloquence of all men united in one, if I could speak as never man spake (with the exception of that one godlike man of Nazareth), I could not compass so vast a subject as this. I will not therefore pretend to do so, but offer you such thoughts as my mind is capable of Ö
Charles Haddon SpurgeonóSpurgeon's Sermons Volume 1: 1855
"Alas for Us, if Thou Wert All, and Nought Beyond, O Earth"
We will try and handle our text this morning in this way. First, we are not of all men most miserable; but secondly, without the hope of another life we should be--that we are prepared to confess--because thirdly, our chief joy lies in the hope of a life to come; and thus, fourthly, the future influences the present; and so, in the last place, we may to-day judge what our future is to be. I. First then, WE ARE NOT OF ALL MEN MOST MISERABLE. Who ventures to say we are? He who will have the hardihood Ö
Charles Haddon SpurgeonóSpurgeon's Sermons Volume 10: 1864
Ricky wrote:
This should be good.
good

Hyden, KY

#41316 Jun 4, 2012
post preacher.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#41318 Jun 4, 2012
American Lady wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Luck in your recall election Tuesday....
Hope Walker stays in!...;-)
You are about that stupid.
wtf

Jackson, KY

#41319 Jun 4, 2012
Jay wrote:
There is no war on women, except the contrived propaganda by the liberals and the liberal media.
The war is on the unborn : unborn women!
I totally agree with Ben Sharpiro when he said, "Planned Parenthood makes about half of its money through abortion. It makes nearly half a billion through government funding. Both of those streams of revenue would shrink dramatically were the American public to realize that the organization is more interested in abortion-on-demand than the right to choose."
To planned parenthood - no reason is too frivolous, no rationale too degraded. Itís sick, itís discriminatory, itís sexist, and itís blatantly anti-woman and anti-human!
We need a War on stupidity starting with you.

Since: Jan 10

Houston, TX

#41320 Jun 4, 2012
WHY BLONDE JOKES WILL NEVER GO AWAY

This is a True Story! If she had killed herself, she'd be a shoe-in for the Darwin Award.

Last summer, down on Lake Isabella, located in the high desert, an hour east of Bakersfield, a woman, who happened to be blonde, and new to boating was having a problem. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't get her brand new 22-ft Bayliner to perform.

It wouldn't get on a plane at all, and it was very sluggish in almost every maneuver, no matter how much power she applied.

After about an hour of trying to make it go, she putted over to a nearby marina. Maybe they could tell her what was wrong. A thorough topside check revealed everything was in perfect working order. The engine was fine, the outdrive went up and down, the prop was the correct size and pitch.

So, finally, one of the marina guys jumped in the water to check underneath. He came up choking on water, he was laughing so hard. Under the boat, still strapped securely in place, was the trailer.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#41322 Jun 4, 2012
this ones for you wrote:
<quoted text>Whitehair I sincerely respect you! you always give your honest opinion.I appreciate that deeply.
Where I would disagree with you is voting straight ticket on either side is not good.
Somehow we must find the best man/woman for the job. A difficult task
I know.
But there must be people of reason out there who can compromise and get things done for the American people. Yes I know that's only wishful thinking on my part. But I am a DREAMER......TOFY :)
You are one of few to make the best sense on this topic.Hear!Hear!
I totally agree,the best person,and that is not always Republican or Democrat ,but we can only search as best we can for the right ,good person.So totally agree.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#41323 Jun 4, 2012
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
********
I guess they won't tell you, DBW. It's called denial.
http://www.youtube.com/watch... #!
Dreams From My Father Is A Fraud
Dr. James David Manning says Obama's book Dream from My Father should be a fiction book because its filled with lies. Recorded on 20 April 2011.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_Dzy8q3WHtcXX&feature=rel ated
When his Father abandoned he and his Mother when He was 2 years old,the question of"Dreams from my Father" just about has to be fiction!Or,total made up fiction.

Since: Oct 08

Stanford

#41324 Jun 4, 2012
the worst wrote:
thing this nation is doing to destroy its people is the two party system, fighting each other for more power.and in the process forgetting about the people.using them as as= wipes.i think that come to a head very soon...
The two party system is part of a larger design to keep us at one another, so won't have the time, or be able to keep our eyes on what is really going on. Control the peoples emotions, and you can control the people. That's really an old principal. Works like a champ also

TIR
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#41325 Jun 4, 2012
CaptainofCrunch wrote:
<quoted text>
Plant Parenthood ~ Government funded herbicide?
don't spray my blackberries!
you're more than welcome to weed my garden! ROTFLMAO!
just call me tater...tater tott!
Oops :-/
AnnAgain

Oakland, CA

#41326 Jun 4, 2012
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of Plant Parenthood.
Now Planned Parenthood is a different story.
Neither have I - sorry!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#41327 Jun 4, 2012
I believe the two party system would work,if we could get the money collecting out of both.The way it was changed to allow this collecting has allowed the office holder to become totally career minded,totally set on winning every election and remaining in office til retirement.They become,as a result,sold to the highest bidder,be it special interest of lobbyist.

For this reason,the Tea Party now has become a real deciding factor as to changing this system,calling for a return to the States legislatures making appointments,to term limits,and to culling the POWER of the Federal Gov`t down to size,returning that power with controls back to the States.

This is why so many are turning to the Tea Party not as a Party but for their recommendation of the person running for office.It helps to have identification of the ones believing in conservatism,when deciding on an electorate.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lebanon Junction Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hampton Beats Kentucky, Upset of the Century 10 min Jake 72
who are they 18 min GEE DEE 19
Daniel Keith 21 min Jan 5
Dustin Carli 27 min lew 9
joe schmo 40 min Brad Jones 4
akebono train driver 43 min in the know 4
Does anyone know a waitress named Alison at Bee... 51 min Chase 4
More from around the web

Lebanon Junction People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]