Stone County deputies seek damages for charges of brutality during arrests

May 16, 2012 Full story: KYTV Springfield 24

Two Stone County sheriff's deputies sued four people, including a Crane councilwoman and a lawyer, on Tuesday afternoon.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
joel49rc

Monett, MO

#1 May 19, 2012
i would have hilled those deputys just not right for dumbasses like that being cops.i conceal carry someday they will pay.i hope they sue their butts off break stone county.
A Taxpayer

Diamond, MO

#2 May 19, 2012
I understand your anger joel. However the correct way is Go by the law. Federal Law that is. I talked with my brother about what is going on in Stone county. I can assure you the information is in the hands of authorities with the power to walk in the court house and arrest wrong doers. That is all I can say at this time.I know personally of 1 Stone county deputy that is awesome he knows who he is and I commend him greatly. I wish no harm on any one but justice needs to prevail. And wrong doers need to and will soon stand before a higher court to answer to these allegations. Whatever the out come. Stone county is a tough area to police alot of drugs in the area. But what amazes me is why is there not more arrests hmm. The only thing I can think of is possible inside information time will tell. I do know there are 2 people I cannot name that has been in stone county for 2 years gathering information watch and see the out come be patient
joel49c in monett

Kearney, MO

#3 May 20, 2012
You cannot get a conceal carry permit. The State of Missouri will not issue them to inbreds! It clearly states in the statue, your family tree must fork. I am sorry inbred, I really am.
REALLY

Springfield, MO

#4 May 20, 2012
joel49c in monett wrote:
You cannot get a conceal carry permit. The State of Missouri will not issue them to inbreds! It clearly states in the statue, your family tree must fork. I am sorry inbred, I really am.
You are too slow to come up with a username aren't you? LMAO! You absolutely have to a cop. That's the only plausible explanation for your responses. INBRED! rofl
Yes

Kearney, MO

#5 May 20, 2012
You are finally getting it! I am so proud of you "Inbred"! You really made my day. You can go and molest your three year old, in celebration.
REALLY

Springfield, MO

#6 May 20, 2012
Yes wrote:
You are finally getting it! I am so proud of you "Inbred"! You really made my day. You can go and molest your three year old, in celebration.
What is wrong with you? You are very sick.
The Bear

Washington, DC

#7 May 22, 2012
There is alot of rambling on this thread, does anyone have a valid point to make about the title of the thread?
YoMama

Ava, MO

#8 May 31, 2012
Who is the idiot that came up with the idea of sueing the underdog? Must have been the Sheriff departments fabulous lawyer, The Lawsuit is in favor of the private citizens that the fearless Stone County thugs beat up, I can't believe there wasn't another innocent murder commited that night, The sheriff made that remark, "Nobody was killed" Well I hope the hell not, Hill seemed suprised that there wasn't anyone killed.
Former Cop

Branson, MO

#9 Jul 9, 2012
It is a pitiful move to pre-empt a lawsuit. Ill advised. In my opinion and that of the world court the UN and anyone with common sense , using a tazer on a person who is in cuffs and on the ground is torture. What would stop them from using a tazer on you to extract a confession? You wont comply ZAP! The minute that cop dropped an F bomb on the prone female he showed he had lost control. Not only poor police work but that man has no business with a gun.
a true american

United States

#10 Jul 11, 2012
There's another victim with shit beat out of them by officer beep.no lawsuits here on ;uly4th at galena broken nose contusions 2 chest sholder area all after cuffed officer beep got smart tho first thing he did was order him 2 but down his cell phone then he stomped the boys cell phone officer beep doesn't want be recorded again as he was in crane boy kneed in head and ear 4 times then chocked by knee over throat.when he came 2 and was stood as he was stood up he told officer beef remove cuffs and try that shit officer beep elbowd him breaking his nose!now u tell me shits not fixn hit the fan!federal law suit number 3 all police brutality after boy was cuffed now all u officer beep supporters hide and watch as da shit hits da fan!l now 2 all rest out there this boy put his hands out and let him cuff him!so if officer beep tries cuff you keep n mind what may be coming!as 4 who I am watch your local news u will hear from me again! And the boy had 2 shots beam and a verbal with girlfriend over not payn her enogh attention .officer beep got his nuts pumped up going to a fight call wn there was no fight he made one just like y hwy assault and crane assaultt when officer beep is on scene everones drunk and resisting.even other officers don't like officer beep!and a poor beep who's stuck between rock n hardspot what's more important citizens of stone co or a damn election?
a true american

United States

#11 Jul 11, 2012
There is a lot of good stone co deputys !wish they wld stand up 2 officer beep!I think after this election nomatter who wins officer beep will be gone!we can only hope!
cometland

Euless, TX

#12 Jul 12, 2012
a true american wrote:
There is a lot of good stone co deputys !wish they wld stand up 2 officer beep!I think after this election nomatter who wins officer beep will be gone!we can only hope!
Why not just use his name? And punctuation? I agree with your points on this, but that was a tough read.
whats really going on

Branson, MO

#13 Jul 20, 2012
casenet brandon flack then tell us what a fine outstanding person he is.
pooper scooper

United States

#14 Jul 21, 2012
It appears perhaps everyone is on the same page. Really.I apreciate the help.to the rest keep supporting our good officers!I do but be willing to accept there not all good everyonce in a while one slips in untill they are discoverd. Maybe it was his recent divorce that put him over the edge and these people just happend be ones that had it taken out on.them.it does show poor supervision and leadership on the part of the man in charge! Cometland.as a officer thank u for being neutral and looking for the facts.maybe you should run for sheriff.the pooper scooper is sighning off.its all to be played out in courts now.have good feeling going to fall like dominoes.over and out!
REALLY

Springfield, MO

#15 Jul 22, 2012
Brandon Wesley Flack needs to own up to his behavior and resign his position as a Stone County Deputy. He is an angry, hateful and violent individual who does not have the discipline nor the personal accountability that it takes to be an officer of the law. It's time for him to move on.
cometland

Euless, TX

#16 Jul 24, 2012
pooper scooper wrote:
It appears perhaps everyone is on the same page. Really.I apreciate the help.to the rest keep supporting our good officers!I do but be willing to accept there not all good everyonce in a while one slips in untill they are discoverd. Maybe it was his recent divorce that put him over the edge and these people just happend be ones that had it taken out on.them.it does show poor supervision and leadership on the part of the man in charge! Cometland.as a officer thank u for being neutral and looking for the facts.maybe you should run for sheriff.the pooper scooper is sighning off.its all to be played out in courts now.have good feeling going to fall like dominoes.over and out!
Just to clarify....I'm not an officer. I hold an elected position in a neighboring town and am as big a supporter of the police department as you will find. That said, sometimes the best support you can give to a department is to be honest about its failures. Covering for bad officers or unprofessional behavior does far more damage than just fessing up to wrongdoing and weeding out the offenders. It saps the initiative from the good ones, and causes their future encounters with the public to be adversarial in nature and calls into question legitimate uses of force going forward.
pooper scooper

United States

#17 Jul 24, 2012
There u have it well put.I figured you to be a comet officer.due to the cometland.none the less you still have my respect fully.most of our officials are on the same page as you.and I feel certain this is going to be corrected soon!the unwillingness to listen to these peoples complaints and investigating the lagitimacy is part of the problem.this is going to be resolved.but once again I respect u being neutral.for the sake of all our good law enforcment officers I hope justice comes quickly in this case.not only the victims of these assaults suffer.but the dept as a whole suffers.
Jimmy Jr

Branson, MO

#18 Aug 12, 2012
Now that that boy was found innocent of a rigged up murder charge, the sheriff is out. We need not to sue but arrest all in that case for perjury and subornation. These cops are out of control. Bullies and violent. Taney is far worse.
yep

United States

#19 Aug 16, 2012
Suit has been dismissed! Casenet 8-15-12
County taxpayer

Branson, MO

#20 Aug 18, 2012
We need to fire them all. Lets clean up Taney also . Recall Jimmy Russell and prosecute all officers. Just issue guns to all the citizens, we would be safer than these yeehaws!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leann Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 38 min Toby 2,879
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RNC Rightwing NUT... 97,085
MO Ferguson Police Chief Just Shocked Everyone Wit... 13 hr Obama Bitches 530
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... Sun grave digger 303
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Sep 20 Obama Bitches 10,212
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) Sep 12 grave digger 6,936
Alex Seiler Sep 2 lol 3
•••
•••
•••

Leann Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Leann People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Leann News, Events & Info