Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds up, leaving litt...

Full story: Newsday 47,478
When Bill Clinton took office in 1993, global warming was a slow-moving environmental problem that was easy to ignore. Full Story

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#32444 Sep 16, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
Eligible, two Ls, not three.
he shows us all he has left it grammar issues as he has lost every other debate..........LOL

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#32445 Sep 16, 2012
Here Is One wrote:
<quoted text>
he shows us all he has left it grammar issues as he has lost every other debate..........LOL
Because he is ineligible.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Mexico

#32446 Sep 16, 2012
Patriot AKA Bozo wrote:
<quoted text>Because he is ineligible.
Definitely a slow one

But Tina moron takes the cake

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

#32447 Sep 16, 2012
It would appear that LOLROIKWH has moved to the other side, where turncoats belong.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#32448 Sep 16, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
It would appear that LOLROIKWH has moved to the other side, where turncoats belong.
Yes anyone that proves you wrong is the other side

And no matter what side you are on it is the wrong side

So when are you going to prove that a solar system can never get a ROI?????

That was your claim..........LOL
PHD

Houston, TX

#32449 Sep 16, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
It would appear that ME THE DIRTLING has moved to the other side, where turncoats belong.
WoW sure loke that cut and paste you showed all.

“Facts”

Since: May 08

Colima, Mexico

#32450 Sep 16, 2012
PHD wrote:
<quoted text>WoW sure loke that cut and paste you showed all.
that is all the fool knows
JBH

Delta, Canada

#32451 Sep 16, 2012
Y0U ARE TO MAKE A MORMON TO BE YOUR NEW PRESIDENT NEXT.
YOU SHOULD KNOW THE CORRECTNESS AND THE RIGHT THINGS TO DO.
At this late time of your stake, you still want to make SURE OF THE RIGHT CHOICE.

MORMONS MAKE GREAT PRESIDENT.

You are the making of decision choice at these times of your needs.
MORMONS resemble the faith of god.
Time is for you to move on.
Do you want to ask Romney how to do the economy and foreign policy and so on?
You many different people out there still do not understand your imminent sake is at hand, that you need to give a full evaluation of the next course with no more Obama.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OBAMA --NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS,AS ALL HAVE BEEN PROVEN that Obama is a big failure and the biggest trouble maker for all of you in modern times.

Y0U ARE TO MAKE A MORMON TO BE YOUR NEW PRESIDENT NEXT.

After almost four years of troubling many of you, Obama is impossible to do any good in the economics, including security and other policy matters.

In economics, Obama has just done what you don't want--by making more people poorer while making super-wealthy more wealthy, to entice the off-balancing of vast disproportional rate of wealth among the population. His appetites for growing large levels of debts are the craving and sprees to dispose your money away.

He cannot do any security by talking about getting bin laden, because the Libya and Egypt crisis was created by him to make the violences by his intrusion way of acts in the regions.

What is he going to do about Libya, as he has done much harms under international attention, which shows US on world stage is being dragged down by him? And that makes more global people for no longer respects of US stand.

What else can you do now?

Why do you need to ask too many questions when you have been doomed by Obama already, since you want to do the recovery which Obama has failed in four years?

How can Obama just do other things of Iraq, and health care, without the focusing on the economy as the economy is the basic priority before anything else--by doing just Iraq? And now he is to do what, to get into the economy he has ruined after four years?
If you think that way, you are out of your minds.

Do you want to ask Romney how to do the economy and foreign policy and so on?

He already told you about the overall ballpark numbers for cutting costs and the basic concepts of how the economy will work.
He had been to the world, to France, Afghanistan, Middle east, Iraq and beyond places, with high exposure of experience on world state of outlook.

At this late time of your stake, you still want to make your direction confused by asking what if Romney gives your numbers and specifics without your providing files and details of what have been done that need to move on, to be . Obama has to turn all these things to Romney without omission so that Romney will have a good work on them for you-------all people.

You can do better than that by knowing your stand of getting your new man Romney precedes anything, that Obama is to be rid of, so that, that is the best thing for time allotment and all your needs to get done with.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OBAMA --NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS.
Why do you need to ask too much, as Obama as been proven unworkable, to be fired, but only that you know all his failed matters and the economy are as important and essential as your concrete basic steps to move on for now?

But continuance with Obama makes you act like STRANGERS LACKING FREEDOM and will make your future gloomy, and do you know that?
PHD

Houston, TX

#32452 Sep 17, 2012
JBH wrote:
Y0U ARE TO MAKE A MORMON TO BE YOUR NEW PRESIDENT NEXT.
YOU SHOULD KNOW THE CORRECTNESS AND THE RIGHT THINGS TO DO.
At this late time of your stake, you still want to make SURE OF THE RIGHT CHOICE.
MORMONS MAKE GREAT PRESIDENT.
You are the making of decision choice at these times of your needs.
MORMONS resemble the faith of god.
Time is for you to move on.
Do you want to ask Romney how to do the economy and foreign policy and so on?
You many different people out there still do not understand your imminent sake is at hand, that you need to give a full evaluation of the next course with no more Obama.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OBAMA --NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS,AS ALL HAVE BEEN PROVEN that Obama is a big failure and the biggest trouble maker for all of you in modern times.
Y0U ARE TO MAKE A MORMON TO BE YOUR NEW PRESIDENT NEXT.
After almost four years of troubling many of you, Obama is impossible to do any good in the economics, including security and other policy matters.
In economics, Obama has just done what you don't want--by making more people poorer while making super-wealthy more wealthy, to entice the off-balancing of vast disproportional rate of wealth among the population. His appetites for growing large levels of debts are the craving and sprees to dispose your money away.
He cannot do any security by talking about getting bin laden, because the Libya and Egypt crisis was created by him to make the violences by his intrusion way of acts in the regions.
What is he going to do about Libya, as he has done much harms under international attention, which shows US on world stage is being dragged down by him? And that makes more global people for no longer respects of US stand.
What else can you do now?
Why do you need to ask too many questions when you have been doomed by Obama already, since you want to do the recovery which Obama has failed in four years?
How can Obama just do other things of Iraq, and health care, without the focusing on the economy as the economy is the basic priority before anything else--by doing just Iraq? And now he is to do what, to get into the economy he has ruined after four years?
If you think that way, you are out of your minds.
Do you want to ask Romney how to do the economy and foreign policy and so on?
He already told you about the overall ballpark numbers for cutting costs and the basic concepts of how the economy will work.
He had been to the world, to France, Afghanistan, Middle east, Iraq and beyond places, with high exposure of experience on world state of outlook.
At this late time of your stake, you still want to make your direction confused by asking what if Romney gives your numbers and specifics without your providing files and details of what have been done that need to move on, to be . Obama has to turn all these things to Romney without omission so that Romney will have a good work on them for you-------all people.
You can do better than that by knowing your stand of getting your new man Romney precedes anything, that Obama is to be rid of, so that, that is the best thing for time allotment and all your needs to get done with.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OBAMA --NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS.
Why do you need to ask too much, as Obama as been proven unworkable, to be fired, but only that you know all his failed matters and the economy are as important and essential as your concrete basic steps to move on for now?
But continuance with Obama makes you act like STRANGERS LACKING FREEDOM and will make your future gloomy, and do you know that?
We do know that people from around the world from the beginning of the building of America have died to enter this GREAT COUNTRY of ours including people from yours. You make the future gloomy. Oh than there is the dirtling.
LessHypeMoreFact

Toronto, Canada

#32453 Sep 17, 2012
JBH wrote:
DO YOU know all facts?
The question should be do YOU know all the facts. Right now they are not sure that it wasn't a spontaneous riot. Rumor is not a good basis for a policy initiative.
JBH wrote:
OBAMA IS THE DRAGGING down OF YOU ALL OF THE TIMES.
So your policy initiative is 'blame Obama'??

Personally, I suspect that right wing Americans associated with the Republican party, deliberately sponsored or encouraged the insulting film with the SURE KNOWLEDGE that it would spark outrage and rioting throughout the Muslim world. The Danish experience would have told them that.

The main purpose would be to drum up support for an Israeli strike against Iran (they have a habit of bombing Arab nuclear power generation) and the primary driver in the US would be to make Obama look weak and push a drive to put Mitt into the White House on a 'war president' basis. Hey. Iraq worked to get Bush a second term. The main 'hawks' are right wingers and if you can get enough of the 'undecided' scared, it might work. Clues are the war rhetoric of Netanyahu (setting a 6 montn deadline), the removal of Canadian embassies in Iran (after Harper talks with Netanyahu and gets the word) and the increase in spammers on this board, trying to put it all on Obama.
JBH wrote:
==========
For Obama, the Libya, Egypt, Yemen violences and beyond, are alike and equal to, and worse than the Jimmy Carter's Iran hostages-affair.
How does that come about?
What action if ANY THAT of Obama is going to take?
----------
What do you suggest? Mr. All Mouth and no Intelligence.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

#32454 Sep 17, 2012
LessFactMoreHype, aka:
NobodyYouEverWantToKnow wrote:
That CO2 cannot be a 'pollutant'? Wrong. Anything CAN and IS a pollutant in a specific context. In this case, as a greenhouse gas causing 'thermal pollution' of the planet.
-
The point is really that the whole claim of 'CO2 is vital to life' and 'CO2 is plant food' promoted by Earthling is not so much that it is technically wrong, but that it is IRRELEVANT to the issue of CO2 as a 'thermal pollutant'. Agreed?
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/global-warmin...

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

#32455 Sep 17, 2012
NobodyYouEverWantToKnow, aka:
LessFactMoreHype wrote:
What do you suggest? Mr. All Mouth and no Intelligence.
Never let the chance to insult someone pass you by, eh, Mr Undoubtably Spelt Fourty?

Any evidence for forty spelt with a U yet?
Did you ever get round to asking Mr Thermal Pollutant?
Northie

Spokane, WA

#32456 Sep 17, 2012
JBH wrote:
Y0U ARE TO MAKE A MORMON TO BE YOUR NEW PRESIDENT NEXT.
YOU SHOULD KNOW THE CORRECTNESS AND THE RIGHT THINGS TO DO.
At this late time of your stake, you still want to make SURE OF THE RIGHT CHOICE.
MORMONS MAKE GREAT PRESIDENT.
You are the making of decision choice at these times of your needs.
MORMONS resemble the faith of god.
Time is for you to move on.
Do you want to ask Romney how to do the economy and foreign policy and so on?
You many different people out there still do not understand your imminent sake is at hand, that you need to give a full evaluation of the next course with no more Obama.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OBAMA --NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS,AS ALL HAVE BEEN PROVEN that Obama is a big failure and the biggest trouble maker for all of you in modern times.
Y0U ARE TO MAKE A MORMON TO BE YOUR NEW PRESIDENT NEXT.
After almost four years of troubling many of you, Obama is impossible to do any good in the economics, including security and other policy matters.
In economics, Obama has just done what you don't want--by making more people poorer while making super-wealthy more wealthy, to entice the off-balancing of vast disproportional rate of wealth among the population. His appetites for growing large levels of debts are the craving and sprees to dispose your money away.
He cannot do any security by talking about getting bin laden, because the Libya and Egypt crisis was created by him to make the violences by his intrusion way of acts in the regions.
What is he going to do about Libya, as he has done much harms under international attention, which shows US on world stage is being dragged down by him? And that makes more global people for no longer respects of US stand.
What else can you do now?
Why do you need to ask too many questions when you have been doomed by Obama already, since you want to do the recovery which Obama has failed in four years?
How can Obama just do other things of Iraq, and health care, without the focusing on the economy as the economy is the basic priority before anything else--by doing just Iraq? And now he is to do what, to get into the economy he has ruined after four years?
If you think that way, you are out of your minds.
Do you want to ask Romney how to do the economy and foreign policy and so on?
He already told you about the overall ballpark numbers for cutting costs and the basic concepts of how the economy will work.
He had been to the world, to France, Afghanistan, Middle east, Iraq and beyond places, with high exposure of experience on world state of outlook.
At this late time of your stake, you still want to make your direction confused by asking what if Romney gives your numbers and specifics without your providing files and details of what have been done that need to move on, to be . Obama has to turn all these things to Romney without omission so that Romney will have a good work on them for you-------all people.
You can do better than that by knowing your stand of getting your new man Romney precedes anything, that Obama is to be rid of, so that, that is the best thing for time allotment and all your needs to get done with.
IT IS IMPOSSIBLE WITH OBAMA --NO MATTER WHAT HE SAYS.
Why do you need to ask too much, as Obama as been proven unworkable, to be fired, but only that you know all his failed matters and the economy are as important and essential as your concrete basic steps to move on for now?
But continuance with Obama makes you act like STRANGERS LACKING FREEDOM and will make your future gloomy, and do you know that?
I remember when English speakers lived in Richmond, BC. How times have changed.

“Happy, warm and comfortable”

Since: Oct 10

Mountain hideaway, SE Spain

#32457 Sep 17, 2012
Nauseous wrote:
I remember when English speakers lived in Richmond, BC. How times have changed.
I'm sure they still do, just not the one who posts on Topix.

On a similar note, I'm sure not all inhabitants of WA are doomers.
LIveFreeOrDie

Seattle, WA

#32458 Sep 17, 2012
Liberals, if you all are SOOO concerned about "global warming" just get started adn we others will come later. Get off the key boards, stop wiping your behind after drop one and stop heating your house for starters. It goes without saying that none of you should be dfriving and/or flying.

If you spent 10% of the efforts you waste in trying to impose your wills upon others, I think it would be enough to lower the temperature below the average on Pluto.

After all, nothing sends more chills down freedom-loving peoples spines than a liberal in search of control.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32459 Sep 17, 2012
LIveFreeOrDie wrote:
Liberals, if you all are SOOO concerned about "global warming" just get started adn we others will come later. Get off the key boards, stop wiping your behind after drop one and stop heating your house for starters. It goes without saying that none of you should be dfriving and/or flying.
If you spent 10% of the efforts you waste in trying to impose your wills upon others, I think it would be enough to lower the temperature below the average on Pluto.
After all, nothing sends more chills down freedom-loving peoples spines than a liberal in search of control.
You should know that you don't know what other people are doing.

Cool it, fellow.
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32460 Sep 17, 2012
JBH wrote:
Y0U ARE TO MAKE A MORMON ...a...do you know that?
Hey JBH, are you eligible to vote in our elections?

Why won't you answer?
SpaceBlues

Houston, TX

#32461 Sep 17, 2012
Earthling-1 wrote:
Eligible.
No, you are NOT.

Since: Mar 09

Wichita, KS

#32462 Sep 17, 2012
LIveFreeOrDie wrote:
Liberals, if you all are SOOO concerned about "global warming" just get started adn we others will come later. Get off the key boards, stop wiping your behind after drop one and stop heating your house for starters. It goes without saying that none of you should be dfriving and/or flying.
If you spent 10% of the efforts you waste in trying to impose your wills upon others, I think it would be enough to lower the temperature below the average on Pluto.
After all, nothing sends more chills down freedom-loving peoples spines than a liberal in search of control.
Pitiful!
Teddy R

Mclean, VA

#32463 Sep 17, 2012
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you suggest? Mr. All Mouth and no Intelligence.
I suggest more tinfoil for your hat - Mr. All Ideology and No Sense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lazy Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 12 min JOEL 69,967
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min John Galt 1,124,814
Thousands Protest Roe V. Wade Decision (Jan '08) 1 hr cpeter1313 306,214
Help 6 hr Joey 1
Locker room 7 hr Joey 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 8 hr TRD 68,635
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) Sun VeganTiger 54,518
Lazy Lake Dating
Find my Match

Lazy Lake Jobs

Lazy Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lazy Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lazy Lake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]