Woman Found Dead in Lawrenceville

Full story: WXIA Atlanta 31
Gwinnett County Police are investigating the discovery of a dead body in Lawrenceville. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ms Swinton

Lithonia, GA

#3 Oct 28, 2007
God bless her soul. It's sad when an article like this only gets 2 comments...

Hopefully, police will find the person or persons who did this..
ltn8475

Decatur, GA

#5 Oct 29, 2007
what stupid comments from you guys..

stupid ppl

“ Keep On Truckin”

Since: Sep 07

Conyers

#6 Oct 29, 2007
You guys a woman is dead. No humor in that!

“Enjoying other points of view.”

Since: Oct 07

Atlanta

#8 Oct 29, 2007
"According to police, a Hispanic woman was found by acquaintances Sunday evening. The woman was found in bed, dead, with gunshot wounds to the chest.

It is not know whether or not the woman lived in the house she was discovered in."

Now, the woman was found by aquaintences, but it is still not known if the woman lived in the house or not?

Now that is some real good investigative reporting.... NOT...

(My prayers go out to the woman, her family and friends)

Junker

Lilburn, GA

#9 Oct 29, 2007
John and Dave,

You both should be proud. You two are what gives southerners and Georgians our reputation of being ignorant and rednecks.

I wonder if you would want your pastors(because I am sure you both claim to be Christians), your bosses(if your intelligent enough to have a job), your friends(if any) or your children(I only hope you don't have any) to read your posts.

Regardless if it was her place of residence or even if she was here illegally, no one deserves to lose their life through such violence. No one deserves to have two idiots make a joke of their death. I hope when it is your time to go that people show you and your families the same respect that you have shown this woman.
Gail

Lawrenceville, GA

#10 Oct 29, 2007
English grammar 101! A proofreader could really have fun with this article!
Radio Vision 1100 am

Douglasville, GA

#12 Oct 29, 2007
We are Mexicans!, we are humans!, please think, after put any comment. I protest!
God bless Dave and John in Commerce, poor guys lives.
Junker

Lilburn, GA

#15 Oct 29, 2007
John in Commerce wrote:
<quoted text>
Do I get a spanking, or just a time-out? Hope it's a spanking...
John,

Punish yourself however you want to. I personally don't have the time to do it myself. I do think it is a good sign that you realize your mistakes and are willing to pay the price.

Maybe offering an apology will make you feel better.
Junker

Lilburn, GA

#16 Oct 29, 2007
Radio Vision 1100 am wrote:
We are Mexicans!, we are humans!, please think, after put any comment. I protest!
God bless Dave and John in Commerce, poor guys lives.
Please don't think all Americans feel the way that John and Dave do. We are not all bigots.

May this woman's family find some peace.
Radio Vision 1100 am

Douglasville, GA

#17 Oct 29, 2007
John in Commerce, God bless you guy!

Since: Sep 07

Atlanta, GA

#18 Oct 29, 2007
Junker wrote:
John and Dave,
You both should be proud. You two are what gives southerners and Georgians our reputation of being ignorant and rednecks.
I wonder if you would want your pastors(because I am sure you both claim to be Christians), your bosses(if your intelligent enough to have a job), your friends(if any) or your children(I only hope you don't have any) to read your posts.
Regardless if it was her place of residence or even if she was here illegally, no one deserves to lose their life through such violence. No one deserves to have two idiots make a joke of their death. I hope when it is your time to go that people show you and your families the same respect that you have shown this woman.
I was thinking the same things when I read your post. There are certainly some ignorant comments on here, so thanks for bringing it back. This woman lost her life...can't make a joke about that.
Lisa Mendez- a mother

Hinesville, GA

#24 Oct 29, 2007
I cannot believe that some people find humor when a life is lost. If it were a loved one or a friend of yours you certainly wouldn't have the same dry humor you have right now. What a disgust! Whether she was an illegal alien or a citizen, she was still someone's child and maybe someone's mother or sister. R.I.P. and your family will be in my prayers.
Dodie

Fairport, NY

#25 Oct 29, 2007
john in Commerce is an idiot. He just wants attention and isn't intelligent enough to get it any other way. Only knows how to belittle everyone else and make insulting comments. My prayers go to the woman's family.
Apalled

United States

#26 Oct 29, 2007
Dave wrote:
She probably was an illegal alien shot by one of the many Mexican thugs.
It does not matter what nationality shot her or whether or not, she was invited to stay or not, she is DEAD. One of God's children has went home. A home where she will not be judged for who she is, where she came from, who shot her or the color of her eyes. She is in a better place. A place that no doubt, John nor Dave has a clue even exists.
Law Patrol

Fairburn, GA

#29 Oct 29, 2007
John in Commerce wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I was spanking myself. What more do you want?
More class, less callousness, would be a good start. Have a great day.
NNT

Knoxville, TN

#34 Oct 29, 2007
"We want you to go away and stay away. Can you do that? " is for John and Dave
Atlanta, GA

#37 Oct 29, 2007
Dodie wrote:
john in Commerce is an idiot. He just wants attention and isn't intelligent enough to get it any other way. Only knows how to belittle everyone else and make insulting comments. My prayers go to the woman's family.
I agree! He is probably jealous because a mexican could run circles around him. They are like everready batteries. I know I married a mexican.
MEXICAN CAN!
ajd

Atlanta, GA

#38 Oct 29, 2007
John in Commerce wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the dude had to get up by 4 the next day to go landscaping, and she just wouldn't get out...
You know, people like you that make such cruel comments need to get off of the forum. you obviously have nothing better to do. you don't have any facts
ajd

Atlanta, GA

#39 Oct 29, 2007
Lisa Mendez- a mother wrote:
I cannot believe that some people find humor when a life is lost. If it were a loved one or a friend of yours you certainly wouldn't have the same dry humor you have right now. What a disgust! Whether she was an illegal alien or a citizen, she was still someone's child and maybe someone's mother or sister. R.I.P. and your family will be in my prayers.
amen to that, what is wrong with people making such cruel statements
ajd

Atlanta, GA

#40 Oct 29, 2007
John in Commerce wrote:
<quoted text>
I said I was spanking myself. What more do you want?
YOU ARE A FREAKIN CREEP.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 26 min silverfox 56,896
Review: Timelesstreasure.theaspenshops.com 1 hr timelesst 1
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Tue tammy101 2,072
Moms Demand Action Calls On Kroger Family Of St... Sep 29 Kentucky-Mitch 63
FYI: Information For Lawrenceville Residents Sep 23 TiffanyT 1
Law Student Charged With Murder (Mar '08) Sep 16 ladyluck937 132
Debate: Marijuana - Suwanee, GA (Dec '11) Sep 15 kai 18

Lawrenceville News Video

Lawrenceville Dating
Find my Match

Lawrenceville Jobs

Lawrenceville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lawrenceville News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lawrenceville