Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,206

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
shark

United States

#14252 May 20, 2012
Boo
Trinity White Knights

United States

#14253 May 21, 2012
To those who dont know anything about the KKK we r just trying to save r race ur the color u are today because of ur parents and u should be proud of that i am and im going to stand up we dont hate noone nor hurt noone we just want to save r WHITE RACE WAKE UP
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14254 May 21, 2012
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>Both Obama and Holder may get a lesson in States rights and Constitutional law around the middle of June on the Az immigration issue. Obama's big worry is that he damn near got beat in the West Virginia Democratic primary by a Texas federal prison inmate. 200,000 Dems voted "no preference" in North Carolina. That's 200,000 Democrats that won't be voting for him in November. He's reaping what he sowed my friend.
You stupid SOB you are going to get a lesson in Politics come November.
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14255 May 21, 2012
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot understand how any half-way intelligent person who has just witnessed 3-1/2 years of demonstrated incompetence and non-performance in the White House would vote for 4 more years of the same.
Then why did you vote for the idiot Bush in 2004 dumbass?
wtf

Richmond, KY

#14256 May 21, 2012
whitehair wrote:
Just as the Democrats adore Obummer and some are beginning to find out it ain`t all rosy,many of the Republicans and Independents are coming around to see Romney as a source to return this Country on the right track of the Constitution and Capitalism.We wll continue to see many turn for and many against Obummer.I don`t think you could mistake where I stand.
Romney is for universal Healthcare and he is pro abortion.

Lmfao
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#14257 May 21, 2012
Perverticus wrote:
<quoted text>Obivoius no wisdom came with that white hair. How does it feel to be cheated once again?
With Obummer,we get used to it,but will correct this at election.
Alex Belmont

Medford, MA

#14258 May 21, 2012
Better to vote for what we know than for someone we do not know. Obama lack experience before, now he knows better. Besides, Obama is an intelligent man, a good man, a decent man and as first black President, he wants to go to History as a Good President.
Lets give him a chance. We do not have anything to loose. I do not think we have a better choice.

firs Black President
James

Medford, MA

#14259 May 21, 2012
James wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you thinking about it?
You are jealious of big Steve, thats plain to see. Besides, every thing is not about sex for the inlighten. Some worry about world conditions, family, health and home and work.
Some others only think like you.
Stp thinking about your ass all the time. You are missing a lot.
Are you telling me "inlighten", that you have to go to Europe to worry about the world conditions, family health and the rest? I am thinking about beautiful, young women with an splendid ass and titsto match. What is to expect from someone like me, young, single, available, not bad looking and heterosexual?
I do not envy anybody seventy plus years old, toothless, bald and with the beginning of dementia.
Tell me vetusto, what is that I am missing?
It happens that I adore women. They are a gift from heaven.
I love to be a man so I can admire, love and make women happy.
Pure ass

Medford, MA

#14260 May 21, 2012
Ask Dee Lee, Ruth Ann, Big Steve.
They are pure unadultereted legal and certified dumbasses.
John

United States

#14261 May 21, 2012
It's all lies anyways.
laverne

United States

#14262 May 21, 2012
Wheres Shirley?? Geez

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#14263 May 21, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You stupid SOB you are going to get a lesson in Politics come November.
A top Obama campaign surrogate chastised the president's reelection team Sunday over its ad campaign attacking Mitt Romney's record at private equity firm Bain Capital.

The unusual comments from Newark Mayor Cory Booker came during a roundtable discussion Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press." Within hours of the appearance, Booker took to Twitter to reiterate his support for the president -- but he appeared to stand by his criticism of the anti-Romney ad, which he had described as "nauseating."

"I have to just say from a very personal level, I'm not about to sit here and indict private equity," Booker said, referring to the ad which spotlighted the story of a Kansas City steel company that went bankrupt after Bain Capital's involvement.

"If you look at the totality of Bain Capital's record, they've done a lot to support businesses, to grow businesses," he added. "And this, to me, I'm very uncomfortable with."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/20/co ...
wtf

Clay City, KY

#14264 May 22, 2012
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>A top Obama campaign surrogate chastised the president's reelection team Sunday over its ad campaign attacking Mitt Romney's record at private equity firm Bain Capital.
The unusual comments from Newark Mayor Cory Booker came during a roundtable discussion Sunday on NBC's "Meet the Press." Within hours of the appearance, Booker took to Twitter to reiterate his support for the president -- but he appeared to stand by his criticism of the anti-Romney ad, which he had described as "nauseating."
"I have to just say from a very personal level, I'm not about to sit here and indict private equity," Booker said, referring to the ad which spotlighted the story of a Kansas City steel company that went bankrupt after Bain Capital's involvement.
"If you look at the totality of Bain Capital's record, they've done a lot to support businesses, to grow businesses," he added. "And this, to me, I'm very uncomfortable with."
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/05/20/co ...
They did grow Businesses, in China you stupid SOB.

lmfao
chuck berry

United States

#14265 May 22, 2012
Go Johnny go

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#14266 May 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>They did grow Businesses, in China you stupid SOB.
lmfao
Does your ass get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?
Candida

Boston, MA

#14269 May 22, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Then why did you vote for the idiot Bush in 2004 dumbass?
Just to be different and lovable.
Leo

Boston, MA

#14270 May 22, 2012
Pure ass wrote:
Ask Dee Lee, Ruth Ann, Big Steve.
They are pure unadultereted legal and certified dumbasses.
I would like to be introduce properly to this derelicts, sewer rats , riff raffs and abominables.
wtf

Georgetown, KY

#14272 May 23, 2012
Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>Does your ass get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?
Does your Mom get jealous when you blow your Dad?

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

#14273 May 23, 2012
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Does your Mom get jealous when you blow your Dad?
Come on now, your dodging the question, so here it is again......Does your ass get jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?
Mr Smith

Boston, MA

#14275 May 23, 2012
randy wrote:
I did not have sexual relations with that woman.
I give a hood!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
need house keeper 1 hr needed 1
kristen kurrek (Dec '11) 6 hr Smfh 70
Anderson County Band (Oct '11) 8 hr Science 39
michael cinnamon is 31 (Nov '11) 9 hr manfroml-burg 33
Bus Monitor 9 hr home school your ... 2
Time for Change! 10 hr Vote first Tues Nov 14
Is the laundromat across from Dairy Queen still... 22 hr Aggravated 1
Lawrenceburg Dating
Find my Match

Lawrenceburg Jobs