private parts

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Aww,I didn't make the list!!!!...but I would say that I'm pretty hot to be 38 although I may be a little rough around the edges.
oneshoknows

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Aimee Watts
onewho knows

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

The previous name was suppose to have been onewhoknows.
hehe

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

brittany peach and vanesa vanpatten.
mmmGood

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2011

fyi wrote:
cherie shelton, next question?
Absolutely!
wat

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

I gotta say Shannon kinne!
Withoutadoubt

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Amanda W.P.R.
Hmmmm

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

Becky G.
Just me

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2011

hehe wrote:
brittany peach and vanesa vanpatten.
bahahaha that is to funny they are not hot whatsoever they are 2 nasty sluts who drink and do drugs like theyre goin out of style if you dont believe me check out their facebook page
hehe

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2011

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
bahahaha that is to funny they are not hot whatsoever they are 2 nasty sluts who drink and do drugs like theyre goin out of style if you dont believe me check out their facebook page
what ever they don't do drugs!!!!!!! yeah they might drink but the babies are NEVER around that shit.. my nieces are very well taken care of!!! and nothing on their facebook about drugs!!!!
Rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Just me wrote:
<quoted text>
my cousin and Nesa are really good mothers and they dont do that sh*t sure they drink a little but they dont do that arond them babies so get your facts straight before you go and spread sh*t
Huntress

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2011

Yo, ignorant mofo! I'll find you and make sure you pay should you slander MY family's name again! Believe me, I'm not one you want to mess with. I do have a daily "to do" list and you've just made it.

1: Get Groceries
2: Pick up drycleaning
3: Find you and kick your ass
4: Pick up diapers and pass them to the fam.

Got it? If you want that one about you taken off, I suggest you shut it or shove your head up your ass.
bethany jane

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

its probably that one dumb bit*h.. tif****.. we all know... but all well one day she will get what's coming.. wether from me or not.. but sis and nesa don't worry about it.. we know them babies are well takin care of.. love y'all..
Nesas Bestie

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

HAHAHAHAHA that's so funny!!! Whoever you are don't talk about nesa and brittany if you don't know them. Nesa is my betsfriend and me and brit go back, So i know it's not true. She don't do drugs and she don't drink. Nesa is a darn good mom compared to half the teen mom's in this town. And iHAVE TO SAY SHE DON'T PAWN HER CHILD OFF ON OTHER PEOPLE TO GO TO WALMART PARKING LOT. Whoever you are watch what you say bout Nesa and her daughter. Cause i will find you and beat your head in!!!! BACK OFF OF NESA AND BRITTANY
Nesas Bestie

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2011

HAHAHAHAHA that's so funny!!! Whoever you are don't talk about nesa and brittany if you don't know them. Nesa is my bestfriend and me and brit go back, So i know it's not true. She don't do drugs and she don't drink. Nesa is a darn good mom compared to half the teen mom's in this town. And iHAVE TO SAY SHE DON'T PAWN HER CHILD OFF ON OTHER PEOPLE TO GO TO WALMART PARKING LOT. Whoever you are watch what you say bout Nesa and her daughter. Cause i will find you and beat your head in!!!! BACK OFF OF NESA AND BRITTANY
david

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

bethany jane wrote:
its probably that one dumb bit*h.. tif****.. we all know... but all well one day she will get what's coming.. wether from me or not.. but sis and nesa don't worry about it.. we know them babies are well takin care of.. love y'all..
why do u all always think she is jealous of 3 fat bitc$es (& their family) that need to excercise & lose weight & 2 they know everything she does 24/7??? u all act like u have a camera watching her or somethin trust me she is not jealous one bit & she doesnt let ignorant people & drama lovers get 2 her she just ignores it all she is very happy with her life, her family her boyfriend & her friends shes grown up past high school so shes not going 2 acted like it like most people do (COUGH COUGH!!) shes gonna be herself & take care of her own life & her daughters she doesnt need someone 2 do it for her all of u can just go kick rocks somewhere else & quit thinkin shes so da$n jealous of u all
Rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

well whoever it is is jealous of what britt and nesa has they have beautiful baby girls and who ever is talkin that shit dont know britt and nesa they take care of their babies which is more than i can say about some people.... Britt and Nesa dont worry about these people...love you guys
nesa

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

first off the b#tch that wrote the very first comment don't even know me. she has heard of me by assocation. the face book page? u serious dumb a$$? if u was smart enough you'd realize those drinking pictures are from a looooong time ago. man ur dumb!! and I have never done drugs infront of my daughter or while she's with me. or do I drink. I don't even smoke cigarettes around her. get ur story straight before u try blasting peoples business, c**t!! my daughter damn good taking care of for being a single, first time mom. thank u very much.
Brittany

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2011

Hey nesa apperantly... Your phat!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Lawrenceburg Forum right now

Search the Lawrenceburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min Nutz 146,846
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 2 hr Flint hill bandit 16,129
brittney michelle milburn (Dec '10) 3 hr ambercrombie 6
pill/heroin peddlers 9 hr ronnie the limo driver 37
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 10 hr ohhahh 26,209
campariamerica 12 hr mee 2
does daddy bill know 13 hr Amy 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lawrenceburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lawrenceburg People Search