We love it. Best place in Lburg!
btg

Frankfort, KY

#28 Jul 26, 2012
Do they take food stamps?
The Old Crow

Lawrenceburg, KY

#29 Jul 26, 2012
Went Wednesday night, lots of people there. Its 44 cents an oz. To much for me. Did not care for it. Toppings were good. Not sure it is made from milk, has a clear brown color. When it melts looks like brownish water.
You can get free samples. So give it a try you may like it.
Just Wondering

Lawrenceburg, KY

#30 Jul 30, 2012
It is true yogurt. You can go to their website and learn all about their yogurt. As far as the price, it is by the weight, and it is .44 an oz but its not that bad unless you pile on the toppings, but it is a nice treat. I am a big support of Luci Lou's and have been there many times. I am actually about to go there here in a few minutes. If you have any complaints take it up with the manager and they will be happy to assist you! I will come home and go to Luci Lou's before I go back to Orange Leaf!!!
slowdown

Versailles, KY

#32 Aug 2, 2012
Just Wondering wrote:
It is true yogurt. You can go to their website and learn all about their yogurt. As far as the price, it is by the weight, and it is .44 an oz but its not that bad unless you pile on the toppings, but it is a nice treat. I am a big support of Luci Lou's and have been there many times. I am actually about to go there here in a few minutes. If you have any complaints take it up with the manager and they will be happy to assist you! I will come home and go to Luci Lou's before I go back to Orange Leaf!!!
Would be nice if it despensed the yogurt and toppings a oz. at a time then you would know how much you were getting charged. I will not buy things unless I know how much it is before hand.
Pam

United States

#33 May 27, 2013
Why did luci Lou's close

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawrenceburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the laundromat across from Dairy Queen still... 17 min Aggravated 1
Tiffany Stephens 1 hr gala52 10
michael cinnamon is 31 (Nov '11) 12 hr Both worthless 32
Mayor's race 19 hr Mustang 66
Time for Change! 21 hr Tax Man 12
post office Lawrenceburg 23 hr bobo 10
ACHS Class of 1989 Tue Stumped 1
Lawrenceburg Dating
Find my Match

Lawrenceburg Jobs