sooo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Somebody trying to keep this topic going. Bring it!! Won't change the fact he needs to be found, dead or alive!!
shhhh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

sooo wrote:
Somebody trying to keep this topic going. Bring it!! Won't change the fact he needs to be found, dead or alive!!
all investigations lead to he was broke had no apparent accomplices, but thus bein stated 25 or so miles away its thought hes hidding if not headed towards texas, then mexico remember its not what you know but who you know when u need the dl
curious

Zurich, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Who was he supposed to have raped?
Happy

Lawrenceburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

There were several and they were children u idiot
Right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Okay you people. The Lord did not judge ,for any one to get on here and hide behind some fact names and say cruel and nasty things maybe you should think about the family that loved him. No one knew if he knew god. But The Lord loves all his children no matter ! So y'all want to act like you all knew this man. Maybe you should trying asking his family who/ how he was. If he jumped let The Lord be with him. Drop it, stop acting like you know everything. This town is full of rumors, and lies. Ask your self better yet put your self in his family shoes! He was loved, so getting on here and smashing his family, and him is wrong and the people who says " he should rot in hell" we'll sounds to me that you need to meet Christ your self. Everyone needs too grow up. If your gonna get on here and bad mouth him, then grow up to let his family know what your real names are. But remember The Lord loves each and everyone of his children. So don't get on here and preach about how this man didn't know god. And that he should rot in hell. You people sound like you need help. Your sick and disgusting. And he did his time for the things he did. So don't be acting like he never did. So let him and his family alone. And stop acting like animals!
Milf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

I'm so sick of people believing molesters and blaming innocent victims.I pushed him off the damn bridge.He got what was coming to him.
Right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Judged:

Milf wrote:
I'm so sick of people believing molesters and blaming innocent victims.I pushed him off the damn bridge.He got what was coming to him.
Your sick! You need Help ! I can recommend some if you would like? People like you disgust me.
crazy train

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

I have his dingaling hangin' from the mirror of my vehicle 'cause I cut it off before I pushed him.Don't be mad 'cause nobody will touch you.Jelousy is an ugly b*Tch.
easy

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

trut wrote:
He didnt rape anyone she is a liar and a sl@t
hes on the sexual predator list theres a link i clicked on here on topix it showed it all dont call my cousin a slut!!!
Who

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Who was the vicim he supposedly committed this crime against?
Crazy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

trut wrote:
No there was one amd she was my friend he was at work!!
I'm not quite understanding here, Did he supposedly do this at his job ?
For real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

You all at some sick animals! Jealous of what? That my mind ain't twisted like yours? Did you ever thank about this mans parents or his three sisters , his wife , or his three children that happen to have feelings if y'all are gonna get on here say this bull shit let it be. Once again hinding behind some fake ass name. I grantee that these people that are posting on here didn't have a clue what his family is feeling think about that before you fill this website with nothing but lies it ain't gonna help ya his children will have to live with that the rest of there days so consider the thought you sick fuckers!
Info

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Could you maybe give me a hint as to who his parents is. I think I know, just not sure!! You can just give first initials will be fine. Thanks!
praying for you

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Milf wrote:
If you are someone you know is a victim of abuse, my heart goes out to you. You can either let it take you down and drown in its misery for the rest of your days. You can rise above it and gain strength from it. You can use it to help others through it. With comments like this, it is telling me, you did not seek help and are on a bitter road.I can tell you these things because I myself was a victim of sexual abuse. I did not let it make me bitter, I became stronger. I will not let it make me bitter and will use it to help others through it. I even forgive my abuser and pray for him. Think what you want, let go and be a survivor, help others and live your life, dont let them take that too.
Live your life to its fullist and do remember the family. They have commited no injustice to you.
me

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

I heard his xwife used to drive a school bus,and he used to be the shit out if her he molested someone yrs ago. But I know his daughters name but I won't say that on here but I still don't know who he was. Maybe someone can figure it out from this
one time

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

one time i took a shit and it pyramided up. i called it turdzilla. freakin log i tell ya. texted it to all my peeps, ya know. had to show off my trophy dump.
Victim

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2013

Judged:

Well the problem is that the molesters family almost always start trashing the innocent victims and calling them liers.This is a great injustice to all victims out there.Seen it too many times so karma eventually comes back around to the molester and unfortunately the family then feels pain just like the victim did.I can say that everyone on the sex offender registry belongs there for a reason so to all the family members I am sorry that your relative did this to someone and to any victim I would like to say that sometimes you must take matters into your own hands and make the molester know that he has messed with the wrong person.If he faked his own death I hope he gets butt raped in prison when they catch him.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of179
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Lawrenceburg Forum right now

Search the Lawrenceburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min DITCH MITCH 145,973
Debate: Gay Marriage - Lawrenceburg, KY (Jul '10) 1 hr sickies 144
Mykayla Snellen (Jun '12) 1 hr Chasen 8
pill/heroin peddlers 1 hr Chasen 22
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 5 hr JOE NASTY 26,182
back to school 10 hr the web 5
places to rent 13 hr looking to move 18
•••
•••
•••
Lawrenceburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lawrenceburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000