Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Jan 5, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Cincinnati Enquirer

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Comments
60,081 - 60,100 of 81,562 Comments Last updated Yesterday

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67894
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello again Dimposter! AHAHA! Someone will surely accuse me of calling you a Dim poster... Hmmmmm why not? I posted that little poll
result so when The G crew gets on their discrediting kick I can just keep hanging it out there. Look at how many votes were posted! Incredible!
Bluewhiner, who do you think gives a big schitt? Do you really think a dumb poll and what other people think actually bothers Roaming or me? You are a Pansy sissy lying lazy dumbarse with a gay looking avafart. How is Oracle La Da Dumbarse doing? Do you have all of your pretty and expensive dresses on plastic hangers like Mommy Dearest told you? No metal hangers, poopsie arse. Don't even think of squirting chicken poop through your teeth at mommy again. You know what a beating you got last time. You ugly little fadge.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67895
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Humpaburn here. Man,,, I laid it to the wife today. No, no, not like that,,,some of you think like the mean ol' fart troll. The wife had me out in this 90+ weather today splitting wood for the fireplace,,,,I got hotter than a humping log. I just walked in and told the wife she was going to get some respect for the Humpaburn or I was gonna' hump my way out of here and never come back.

The wife just said she had to go to town for a while. Dang when the wife got back she was a changed person,,,,man oh man. The wife had bought me a nice gift,,,,it was an insurance policy on me for a million dollars. The mailman was selling insurance for a second job,,,,all I had to do was sign it,,,,,the wife said she would pay the premiums,,,,and even made me dinner,,,,that's what fancy folks call supper. The egg salad tasted kind of weird, but the wife isn't used to cooking, as she made me do it all on my Weber Bullet Smoker. I asked the wife what was in that egg salad,,,,,she said,,,,,mashed Black Widow Spiders,,,,,dang the wife got a sense of humor too. Do it guy's if your the wife is bossy and demanding stand up to the wife and let her know your the boss. I feel like a new Humpaburn. Dang my stomach is rolling and cramping. Oh well guess I ate to much. You good posters have a good night,,,,,,,,,,you nuts sending greetings from mutt to mutt,,,, not so much. Humpaburn out.
crazy

Baldwin City, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67896
Aug 24, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

This is dumb
Ancient Wolf

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67897
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

crazy wrote:
This is dumb
Quite ignorant.
trusted

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67898
Aug 25, 2012
 
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't mean to have that effect on you. What can I say, if you've got it you've got it. I mean rompin' stompin' sex appeal.
Oh I just could not help myself...lol Morning to you.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67899
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It's so quiet in here in the mornings, like my office when I go in on a Sunday to catch up on paperwork.
trusted

Clarkson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67900
Aug 25, 2012
 
top of the Sat, morn to you ... It is so nice, when morn comes, you can forget about all the stress from before and start again,trying to make this day a little less stressfilled.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67901
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That is my plan as well. A reader on another thread asked me to explain Pavlovian response, I was going to cut and paste but thought it was to technical. I wanted to say "it's as simple as ringing a bell".
Hempburn

Whitley City, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67902
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Goodmorning. I'm glad the weekend is here, it's been a busy week. Got some family visiting today so guess I'll get the smoker going this morning,, yep, the one stalker troll keeps babbling about. Anyway hope you guys have a good week end and enjoy this weather.

Have a good one,,,,,, trolls, not so much
papaderp

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67903
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

gay
papaderp

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67904
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

chuck norris saw this forum and it stopped talking bout birds chuck norris commented on here and wasnt even heard chuck norris said start your own forum iam chuck norris he doesnt have to forget or approve messeges he soars threw comments and fought neo chuck norris glides on birds and poops on your cars chuuck norris proud sponsor of stfu

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67905
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Bluewhiner, who do you think gives a big schitt? Do you really think a dumb poll and what other people think actually bothers Roaming or me? You are a Pansy sissy lying lazy dumbarse with a gay looking avafart. How is Oracle La Da Dumbarse doing? Do you have all of your pretty and expensive dresses on plastic hangers like Mommy Dearest told you? No metal hangers, poopsie arse. Don't even think of squirting chicken poop through your teeth at mommy again. You know what a beating you got last time. You ugly little fadge.
Fagtard, who do you think gives a big schitt what you really think?
My avatar is not gay, IT'S A LAUGH AT YOU.

You know what a pop in the nose you got last time. Didn't someone try to help you by tying a tourniquet around your neck? Too damn bad you survived the first aid.

Hey tell that story again. You know the one with norman yates and Joan Crawford. Please hire a norman yates, joan crawford story accountant to remind you getting a life would be better than relating your fairy tale again.

There are some that love you for keeping an old world tradition alive. You're one of the few fairies left still telling tales. You're pretty good at it. You must be the master fairy!
papaderp

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67906
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

all of you are going to argue anyways and not talk bout crap but eachother so even though cows are organic theres suppose to be a law every cow is suppose to get a shot is this true haters keep hating troll keep going with the butthole surfers

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67907
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

trusted wrote:
<quoted text> Oh I just could not help myself...lol Morning to you.
Good morning, trusted. Hope you are doing well today.
papaderp

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67908
Aug 25, 2012
 
thanks here is a list of my cds

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67910
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite ignorant.
I will have to agree Ol' Scruffy Wolf Nuts. Some of the stuff you come up with is quite ignorant. Telling stories about smoking your ancestors old pipe while wondering what they were thinking when they were smoking it. Man oh man, you and dog have watered to many trees. Lol.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67911
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hempburn wrote:
Goodmorning. I'm glad the weekend is here, it's been a busy week. Got some family visiting today so guess I'll get the smoker going this morning,, yep, the one stalker troll keeps babbling about. Anyway hope you guys have a good week end and enjoy this weather.
Have a good one,,,,,, trolls, not so much
Goodmorning. Humpaburn here. I'm glad the weekend is here, it's been a busy week of goofing off. Got some family visiting today, dang they must be out of places to go and really desperate. So I'll get the smoker going this morning,, yep, the one Weber Bullet Grill that holds the perfect 225 degrees temp. Dang it,,,,,cooking the last of my frozen dog nuts for that starve gutted bunch,,,,guess I'll have to visit my vet friend next week,,,,he saves all the neutered dog nuts for me. Anyway hope you gays have a good weekend and enjoy this weather. Have a good ol' big one,,,, trolls,,,,,not so much. Humpaburn out.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Since: Apr 09

FARTSBURG

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67912
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Blueminer wrote:
<quoted text>
Fagtard, who do you think gives a big schitt what you really think?
My avatar is not gay, IT'S A LAUGH AT YOU.
You know what a pop in the nose you got last time. Didn't someone try to help you by tying a tourniquet around your neck? Too damn bad you survived the first aid.
Hey tell that story again. You know the one with norman yates and Joan Crawford. Please hire a norman yates, joan crawford story accountant to remind you getting a life would be better than relating your fairy tale again.
There are some that love you for keeping an old world tradition alive. You're one of the few fairies left still telling tales. You're pretty good at it. You must be the master fairy!
Oh STFU, Bluewhiner you whining sissy. Your avafart is stupid looking, but it matches you. No one has popped me me on my nose, you lying turd, especially you. It would be my guess, they don't want the undertaker stuffing cotton up their arse. It's Norman Bates, you fool. You know how you mistreat your pretty expensive dresses. Mommy just knows you are an ugly crybaby Fairy and tries to dress you up to look pretty. Then you go and use metal clothes hangers. No wonder she beats you with metal clothes hangers. You intentionally embarass mommy time after time. What is new world tradition, your copy & paste Google crap? Answer that phone, lazy arse. There is someone calling the Great Oracle.

Since: Jan 10

Scotts Vegas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67913
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh STFU, Bluewhiner you whining sissy. Your avafart is stupid looking, but it matches you. No one has popped me me on my nose, you lying turd, especially you. It would be my guess, they don't want the undertaker stuffing cotton up their arse. It's Norman Bates, you fool. You know how you mistreat your pretty expensive dresses. Mommy just knows you are an ugly crybaby Fairy and tries to dress you up to look pretty. Then you go and use metal clothes hangers. No wonder she beats you with metal clothes hangers. You intentionally embarass mommy time after time. What is new world tradition, your copy & paste Google crap? Answer that phone, lazy arse. There is someone calling the Great Oracle.
Your fairy tales suck fairy! You STFU coward. I see you're adding to your fairy tales.

You embarrass your whole family, and an entire town. Is this norman bates idiot one of your buddies? You talk about him an awful lot.

I haven't been beat with a coathanger for 42 years now idiot.

What else ya got ol ingrate orifice.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67914
Aug 25, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Una
It's like you are looking in the windows of our house. You are spot on with your observations. If only I could have you for a son instead if that lazy no good butz pirate I got stuck with. I'll tried strapping him to the bed to keep him from sneaking down to the goats but he liked it so much- every night it was "momma tie me up, momma tie me up"
Whoa is my existence with that boy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Lawrenceburg Forum right now

Search the Lawrenceburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min DITCH MITCH 147,072
pill/heroin peddlers 1 hr heres whats up 44
Stephanie Cummins 1 hr lol 3
gas station by parkway robbed. 2 hr iwonder 7
school dress code 6 hr Grace K 6
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) 6 hr Buck Ofama 16,131
Peggy Payton-Roberts 10 hr Fan 2
•••
•••
•••
Lawrenceburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lawrenceburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lawrenceburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lawrenceburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lawrenceburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••