curious george

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

I was awaken way to early by my phone, caller is in a panic saying, "Go on fb and see what kind of snake that was killed in Belwood that weighed 107 lbs for me, see what kind it was, it was killed near the creek." I explained that fb is not like a newspaper and that I would have to have that person on my fb list to see it. Then it clicked in my sleepy head to try to find out on topix if anyone else has heard about it and to find out what kind of snake it was. Does anyone know about this snake? Let me know so I can call them like 1:00am to let them know their answer. thanks.
found it

Casar, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

curious george wrote:
I was awaken way to early by my phone, caller is in a panic saying, "Go on fb and see what kind of snake that was killed in Belwood that weighed 107 lbs for me, see what kind it was, it was killed near the creek." I explained that fb is not like a newspaper and that I would have to have that person on my fb list to see it. Then it clicked in my sleepy head to try to find out on topix if anyone else has heard about it and to find out what kind of snake it was. Does anyone know about this snake? Let me know so I can call them like 1:00am to let them know their answer. thanks.
On facebook, a Ken Burris has this snake posted. Ben knobby knob is written under the photo of the snake. Ken Burris is holding a 108 lb rattle snake that is 10' 4" long. It was killed this morning on a Ben Hoyle farm it says on his site. It does not mention how many rattles it had on the tail though.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lawndale Discussions

Search the Lawndale Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 min State of Florida 55,831
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Jul 4 amanda 8
Parking lot in need of repai Jun '14 FranSenters 1
Payseur gets 19 years for murder (Sep '10) May '14 Friend of family 3
Mrs. Alexander May '14 Consistent 6
High school senior kicked out of prom for weari... May '14 Lawrence Wolf 60
Sheriff: Man confessed to sexually assaulting g... May '14 LC Citizen 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lawndale Jobs

•••