Giant snake found in Belwood

Posted in the Lawndale Forum

curious george

Lincolnton, NC

#1 May 22, 2012
I was awaken way to early by my phone, caller is in a panic saying, "Go on fb and see what kind of snake that was killed in Belwood that weighed 107 lbs for me, see what kind it was, it was killed near the creek." I explained that fb is not like a newspaper and that I would have to have that person on my fb list to see it. Then it clicked in my sleepy head to try to find out on topix if anyone else has heard about it and to find out what kind of snake it was. Does anyone know about this snake? Let me know so I can call them like 1:00am to let them know their answer. thanks.
found it

Lincolnton, NC

#2 May 22, 2012
curious george wrote:
I was awaken way to early by my phone, caller is in a panic saying, "Go on fb and see what kind of snake that was killed in Belwood that weighed 107 lbs for me, see what kind it was, it was killed near the creek." I explained that fb is not like a newspaper and that I would have to have that person on my fb list to see it. Then it clicked in my sleepy head to try to find out on topix if anyone else has heard about it and to find out what kind of snake it was. Does anyone know about this snake? Let me know so I can call them like 1:00am to let them know their answer. thanks.
On facebook, a Ken Burris has this snake posted. Ben knobby knob is written under the photo of the snake. Ken Burris is holding a 108 lb rattle snake that is 10' 4" long. It was killed this morning on a Ben Hoyle farm it says on his site. It does not mention how many rattles it had on the tail though.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lawndale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attention Lawndale Vets and Military supporters. Dec 6 blesstheamericans... 1
old hollis school fire? (Feb '10) Dec 1 bigmoneyal 10
Former Cherryville Police Chief Oct '14 Sylvester201 1
Gaston County Sheriff Alan Cloninger #2 Oct '14 wise man 3
Gaston County Sheriff Alan Cloninger Oct '14 golden 1
Looking for pregnant woman to sext. Oct '14 Protractor 1
Taste of Gaston is about more than just food an... Sep '14 Mortimer 2
Lawndale Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web