damn

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

ok listen here i do know for a fact that jessie carpenter did snitch on mike lewis cuz mike is like my dad and i do hav papers on her my name is alyssa fuc*in napier and if u want to see the papers i hav on her u can come to me but fyi to u guys jessie carpenter is a beat bit*h for snitchin on him so u ppl on here need to get ur facts straight before u start runnin ur mouths to other ppl!!!!
Amazed

Yonkers, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2010

damn wrote:
ok listen here i do know for a fact that jessie carpenter did snitch on mike lewis cuz mike is like my dad and i do hav papers on her my name is alyssa fuc*in napier and if u want to see the papers i hav on her u can come to me but fyi to u guys jessie carpenter is a beat bit*h for snitchin on him so u ppl on here need to get ur facts straight before u start runnin ur mouths to other ppl!!!!
Alyssa Napier your a child what do you know about a snitch??? Your mother should be really proud for teaching you all this! Grow up honey CHILD! Where are your brothers in the system still???
laurel sucks

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2010

well heath rayburn is a snitch i know this because im his daughter
ohmi

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Snitch list wrote:
FRANKIN & FAYETTE COUNTY C.I. SNITCH LIST..AS FOLLOWS.....#1 Bobby Jo Pence ,Barb Gambell ,Walter Spurlock ,Arron Starkey ,Brad Dickey ,Richie Fultz ,Jessica Carpenter ,Chad Winters Jamie Baker/Davidson , Patrica King/Sargent ,Brenda Mayberry ,Chris Powell ,lora Napier , Frank Davis , Henry Mcnalley ,Tara Moore ,Gary Craft ,Vivian Ammerman/Maw ,Vic Wildwood , Becky banks/Clarkson ,Jessy Moore ,& Joel Burns......As of Jan 29th 2010
I know for a fact aaron starkey is
shut up

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2010

Oh Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
charlie mccoy a snitch? Caleb and Charlie have been friends since childhood. Charlie cried at his funeral and visits his grave. Don't talk about things you know NOTHING about.
I was one of calebs best friends. We practally lived with eachother. And yes charlie did tell on them. I know this for a fact cause i have seen the papers to. And also seen papers on aaron starkey, thats why they end up loosing every friend they get
hahaha

Orland Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2010

Judged:

Snitch? You mean B***H? LORA RAE HUNTER!!!!!!!

Since: Mar 10

Laurel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

shut up wrote:
<quoted text>
I was one of calebs best friends. We practally lived with eachother. And yes charlie did tell on them. I know this for a fact cause i have seen the papers to. And also seen papers on aaron starkey, thats why they end up loosing every friend they get
i wana kno who yu are cuz i was caleb cox best friend...

Since: Mar 10

Laurel, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2010

Oh Geez wrote:
<quoted text>
charlie mccoy a snitch? Caleb and Charlie have been friends since childhood. Charlie cried at his funeral and visits his grave. Don't talk about things you know NOTHING about.
he is a snitch im sorry... he did tell on zack. i dnt care wat yu say cuz he did
rushvillestoner

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

Snitch list wrote:
FRANKIN & FAYETTE COUNTY C.I. SNITCH LIST..AS FOLLOWS.....#1 Bobby Jo Pence ,Barb Gambell ,Walter Spurlock ,Arron Starkey ,Brad Dickey ,Richie Fultz ,Jessica Carpenter ,Chad Winters Jamie Baker/Davidson , Patrica King/Sargent ,Brenda Mayberry ,Chris Powell ,lora Napier , Frank Davis , Henry Mcnalley ,Tara Moore ,Gary Craft ,Vivian Ammerman/Maw ,Vic Wildwood , Becky banks/Clarkson ,Jessy Moore ,& Joel Burns......As of Jan 29th 2010
Chris Powell is not a snitch i was in county with him in ripley county and hes a solid dude make sure u get your shit right before you post it and dont call someone a snitch unless u see the paperwork yourself
rushvillestoner

Connersville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2010

yu dnt wana kno wrote:
<quoted text>
i wana kno who yu are cuz i was caleb cox best friend...
ive seen papers on aaron starkey hes from my town
yep yep

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Im with SURE.. Charlie McCoy is the biggest! I have also seen the papers on zach and Caleb. Charlie volenteered his statement. Wasnt even with them when it happened. Aint that some shit. And ppl still deal to him!? Watch out is all im sayin
lovely

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2010

Rushville stoner.. I have the papers right now on Starkey. i made a copy from my friend who Starkey snitched on, so i could warn ppl and have proof. Why you think the little bitch moved to Batesville?
yep

Oxford, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

all of you have managed to see the papers somehow huh? did ya get bored in jail one night or what? shit like that isn't just laying around for anyone to find, otherwise nobody would be talking.
U didnt Know

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 26, 2010

Watch out for Charlie Lowe! He already wired up in andersonville!It will be known soon.Careful Long Branch patrons he's got his eyes on a couple of you I won't mention your names you know who you are.He's acting like your friend!!
lol

Franksville, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2010

Starkey and Charlie are top on the list..!!!! thats 100% forsure!!!!
that girl

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

i think i know who did the pop machine thing and you right it wasn't zack it was his older brother shelby lol
you kno

Greensburg, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

Are u tlkn about Jessica Moore/Gray as in Jessy Moore?? just wondering lmao
Franklin County

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2011

OMG wrote:
I dare any of you to touch her.She is not a snitch.She has only stayed in jail for this long because she has finds to pay out of fayette & franklin co.She cant get out until they are paid..She is only being keep for that reason and that reason only..she didnt have anything on her.she has went in front of the judge and he has judged her..Thats not your place to do.When she gets out and i find out one person has laid a hand on her someone will be getting an A$$ kicking..Then you will know who i am......And iam not a F**ken kid..
oh really!!
FYI

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Snitch list wrote:
You can't go by that list! That was the one that was going around on everyones phones via text message. Everytime you got it more names had been added by people who were mad at the person they added. That was a real joke. All hearsay! Well, if you don;t do anything illegal then you don't have to worry about whose a snitch or not.
Get Real

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2011

Anyone of you would snitch on one another to get the heat off yourselves so you can keep on using!
Power of addiction is much more controlling that loyalty! Dah! Get help!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Laurel Discussions

Search the Laurel Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Conerning annexation 2 7 min Citizen Emeritus 10
OTs Dating Thread # 6 (Aug '13) 27 min Kilgore_Trout 4,056
How does handicapped parking work (Aug '13) 2 hr Two Cents 19
Landlords 2 hr tyler 2
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 19 hr Two Cents 86
Angie French (May '13) Wed love triangle 3
bar room talk Jul 18 microwavable pizza 1
•••
•••