anonymous

United States

#134 Sep 15, 2011
wonder wrote:
what happened to the 2 story house (between steves and beason rd.? the one with all the windows broken and part of the siding missing.
could you be a little more specific? That's not ringing any bells? Or did you mean pinoak road
wonder

Bluefield, WV

#135 Sep 15, 2011
anonymous wrote:
<quoted text>could you be a little more specific? That's not ringing any bells? Or did you mean pinoak road

coming from lake bottom it is on the right side of rt 10 between pinoak/beason rd and lashmeet gro.-- people were living in it. it seemed to have a lot of traffic around it.-- i passed by yesterday and some of the siding was gone and all of the windows were broken out.
anonymous

United States

#136 Sep 15, 2011
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
coming from lake bottom it is on the right side of rt 10 between pinoak/beason rd and lashmeet gro.-- people were living in it. it seemed to have a lot of traffic around it.-- i passed by yesterday and some of the siding was gone and all of the windows were broken out.
yes, Timmy Jennings is living in the camper and I'm not sure who lives in the house but I'm sure its a dope head or two. I can't imagine anyone decent allowing him to live in a camper in their yard
eric w cox

Rupert, WV

#137 Sep 19, 2011
why omt yo clean the shit out of your own back yard before you talk about some one elsean ever one here keep or nose to your self you well have more than yo can do from and old lashmeet boy named eric w cox fuck you all clean your own nose leave us alone
eric w cox

Rupert, WV

#138 Sep 19, 2011
and this mother fu--er here does not care
eric w cox

Rupert, WV

#139 Sep 19, 2011
why dont you sobs mind your own business so leave us good old lashmeet boys alone an these is from own eric wayne cox fu-- ever one here clean your nose
eric w cox

Rupert, WV

#140 Sep 19, 2011
if you are not happy with your life so be it you have to much nose for your own good
Curious

Bluefield, WV

#141 Sep 20, 2011
eric w cox wrote:
why omt yo clean the shit out of your own back yard before you talk about some one elsean ever one here keep or nose to your self you well have more than yo can do from and old lashmeet boy named eric w cox fuck you all clean your own nose leave us alone
My own back yard IS clean. It's what I have to see and pass through (druggies, drunks and thieves) that needs cleaned up. I am minding my business when I have to deal with my own property being stolen or vandalized by these people. When you say "leave us alone" you obviously are including yourself in this group of druggies, drunks and thieves.
anonymous

United States

#142 Sep 21, 2011
eric w cox wrote:
why omt yo clean the shit out of your own back yard before you talk about some one elsean ever one here keep or nose to your self you well have more than yo can do from and old lashmeet boy named eric w cox fuck you all clean your own nose leave us alone
obviously you HAVE NOT found the spell check button on your computer.... this is a forum, we can say whatever we want to say , about whomever we wish. I don't think you are going to get any money taken off of your next fix for defending the local drug dealers sooooo,,,, why don't you stop comming to this forum if you don't like what is being said. ;)
Curious

Bluefield, WV

#143 Sep 22, 2011
I heard on the news about a drug issue with someone in Beeson. I didn't get the whole story. Anyone else hear this?
anonymous

El Monte, CA

#144 Sep 24, 2011
No, I haven't heard anything.what kind of drug issue??
Curious

Bluefield, WV

#145 Sep 26, 2011
BLUEFIELD Steven W. Carter, 44, of Mercer County, West Virginia, pleaded guilty Monday in federal court before United States District Judge David A. Faber to cultivating 50 or more marijuana plants and being a felon in possession of a firearm.

On March 30, 2010, law enforcement officers searched the defendant's Beeson, Mercer County residence and out buildings and found 92 marijuana plants and seven firearms. Carter admitted that he cultivated the plants and admitted to possessing the firearms. The defendant was prohibited from possessing firearms due to a 2002 felony conviction in Jefferson County, Oklahoma for second offense possession of marijuana.

Carter faces up to 35 years in prison and a $1.25 million fine when he is sentenced on January 23, 2012.

This case was investigated by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF) and the West Virginia State Police. Assistant United States Attorney John File is in charge of the prosecution.
My Opinion

United States

#146 Sep 26, 2011
It's really too bad that the teacher, the educated and the outstanding citizens on this thread cannot take a crash course in common sense. Maybe we should take a lesson from the Ryan house and hide behind God.
1 post removed
Curious

Bluefield, WV

#148 Sep 28, 2011
The house did burn. Who knows if it will be a good thing or a bad thing. If this was full of drug activity we can only hope they will not only be out of the house but out of the community completely. Sad thing is that it becomes someone elses problem. I am sure if there was a way the community could help these people become productive members of society many residents would help BUT ---- The only thing it seems we can do is to fight to keep it out of our little corner of the world and protect ourselves and families. Sad.
heaven forbid

Princeton, WV

#149 Sep 28, 2011
yes the house thart rodney lived in burned to the ground and no 15 people didnt live there.a few people sitting under a shade tree drinking a beer is not drug activity. and curious rodney has recently lost both parents and now he is homeless hoe could any good come out of that . oh yea i know daisy rynn very good and she is not hiding behind the church she could care less what people think of her . her and god knows she is a good person and thats all she cares about ..
Ted Williams

Palmyra, VA

#150 Sep 28, 2011
Put all drug dealers behind bars before they destroy your children.
just a lil curious

Locust Grove, VA

#151 Sep 28, 2011
heaven forbid wrote:
yes the house thart rodney lived in burned to the ground and no 15 people didnt live there.a few people sitting under a shade tree drinking a beer is not drug activity. and curious rodney has recently lost both parents and now he is homeless hoe could any good come out of that . oh yea i know daisy rynn very good and she is not hiding behind the church she could care less what people think of her . her and god knows she is a good person and thats all she cares about ..
My statement read..highly rumored for drug activity..I dont know who daisy rynn is..I do know now that one simple question on here will only get blown totally out of the water...I know nothing of people sittin under a tree drinkin beer and yes I do know bout his parents and I also know how he treated them..I use to live in the area and have been gone for bout 10 years..sad he is homeless but he is that way because of his actions..did he ever hold down a job for any length of time..did he ever live on his own..did he ever mow the grass or help them around the house? NO! Sad yes..feel sorry for him..not at all
Just sayin

New York, NY

#152 Sep 28, 2011
Strange that so many drug houses are burning to the ground. :)) I guess someone should have burnt that tree to.
1 post removed
double duck

Bluefield, WV

#154 Sep 29, 2011
concerned parent wrote:
I am trying to locate this John Evans guy and maybe talk him into taking care of some of the "problems" that plague Lashmeet. From most of the decent people I have talked to they say he is a good person and a very large guy who scares the hell outta most people. Wish me luck
as 4 john evans hes an ex cop from va. beach. he still lives in va. so dont get ur hopes up. as 4 marty at mr. gillenwater's funeral have u ever thought he may have been grieve stricken is y he had a far away look dont judge ppl.
You might better think about it when you are using people's name on the slime page.
unbeliver

Bluefield, WV

#155 Sep 29, 2011
Curious wrote:
The house did burn. Who knows if it will be a good thing or a bad thing. If this was full of drug activity we can only hope they will not only be out of the house but out of the community completely. Sad thing is that it becomes someone elses problem. I am sure if there was a way the community could help these people become productive members of society many residents would help BUT ---- The only thing it seems we can do is to fight to keep it out of our little corner of the world and protect ourselves and families. Sad.
You people are so stupid. Why don't you learn what you're talking about before you try to start a ton of gossip. Maybe someone will start to gossip about you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lashmeet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
***"prayer line topic"*** (Nov '11) 5 min chat 8,710
depression 15 min Bree_Z 14
Pctn middle school 18 min Old School 26
Prayer Requests Welcomed... (Mar '14) 33 min Bree_Z 269
Is Bojangles coming to Princeton? 2 hr Some one who knows 26
who's better? klassy cuts or curl up n dye 2 hr serious 13
Keep a word, drop a word (May '12) 3 hr SWAMP WITCH 2,333
Lashmeet Dating
Find my Match

Lashmeet Jobs

Lashmeet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lashmeet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lashmeet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]