Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

The Last Templar wrote:
Listen to the absolute proof that the democrats caused the derivatives and real estate crisis in this country:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

While McCain and Bush warned them, numerous times, they denied there was a problem with Fannie and Freddie.
Of course fannie Mae and Freddie Mac fucked up. Somewhere along the same magnitude of the Iraq war. Both oppositions begged to take a closer look at each situation and neither did. The difference is that a logical and fair minded person can admit when they're wrong. Not that I had anything to do with it, and not that I had enuf info at the time to feel comfortable either defending or incriminating either of the two examples I gave. But admitting failure is something that people (probably on both sides) are unable, or unwilling to do. Just like you. They stick their head in the sand and ignore ignore ignore and deny deny deny. So yes, Fannie Mae and freddie Mac did royally fuck up. And the combination of that and the trillions spent on our wars combined to create the situation we are in now. Both sides had a part in it, but everyone is too busy bickering who was at fault more to do what is right for the country and create a solution. You love to point the finger but u can't accept when it comes time to be pointed at u. if u wanna gain any respect back from me, admit the instances that your party was wrong in, like I do, and develop an idea of how to fix it that is realistic and something that both sides of the aisle can come together and agree on. I doubt that will happen though, because republicans would rather see the country fail under democratic leadership, even if it severely hurts the American people. And they have the BALLS to call themselves patriotic. It's asinine.
aberti

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 26, 2012

The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a man with the conviction of a junkyard rat.
Me being critical of the Iraq war and u being critical of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is like saying hitler is bad. It's obvious, it's been proven, and dwelling on it hinders our ability to move forward. And unless I hear a sliver of reasonability and realism out of u, you have proved my point and this conversation is over until then.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

aberti wrote:
<quoted text>
No thanks, I'm done with u. I thought I was having a semi intelligent conversation with someone but since u don't even know when you're completely outmatched, it's pointless to even waste another min on someone as hopelessly ignorant as u.
Outmatched... listen pal, you're a legend in your own mind. Go away now, you ignorant little pissant.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

aberti wrote:
<quoted text>
Me being critical of the Iraq war and u being critical of Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac is like saying hitler is bad. It's obvious, it's been proven, and dwelling on it hinders our ability to move forward. And unless I hear a sliver of reasonability and realism out of u, you have proved my point and this conversation is over until then.
I thought you were moving on? Please do.
aberti

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

Lmao. Do u know how to read? U were annihilated by logic. Ur only valid point was something as obvious as stating that the sky is blue. And you're obviously butt hurt cuz u can't keep up so u try to diss me on a personal level as if u know me. Just so it stings u even more, u were out witted and logic-ed by a 17 year old. Hope u grow up, son.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2012

aberti wrote:
Lmao. Do u know how to read? U were annihilated by logic. Ur only valid point was something as obvious as stating that the sky is blue. And you're obviously butt hurt cuz u can't keep up so u try to diss me on a personal level as if u know me. Just so it stings u even more, u were out witted and logic-ed by a 17 year old. Hope u grow up, son.
That explains it. I'm talking to a pissant little kid still nursing off his momma's teat.

Hey, in the interest of helping you out, here, confess your sins... pay close attention to the fourth item down:

http://www.pigazette.com/Pigraphics/confessor...
aberti

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>That explains it. I'm talking to a pissant little kid still nursing off his momma's teat.

Hey, in the interest of helping you out, here, confess your sins... pay close attention to the fourth item down:

You haven't said anything vaild in a week or two, and haven't disputed any of my legitimate examinations. You're the one that acts like a child by not staying on topic, and (very weakly) trying to diss. You're not good at debating and youre not good at fighting. Are you good at anything?
aberti

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

The Last Templar wrote:
<quoted text>That explains it. I'm talking to a pissant little kid still nursing off his momma's teat.

Seriously, if u have lived this long, and are this sore of a loser (granted it must suck to be destroyed by a teenager), just kill yourself already. People are evolving, we don't need outdated and obsolete mf like you trying to act like u know what you're talking about, with your close mindedness and attempts and wishes to keep the status quo (which is the m.o. of the republican party). you're in over your head. Everyone that has read our messages from the last two weeks can see that. Well my whole political science class can anyway. Don't worry, it's 25 people laughing at you that you will never meet. U can hide behind your computer and keep spouting nonsense, but please, bring up more political stuff so I can keep blowing it out of the water. I'm 3 for 3. I know you can win one soon, keep them coming!
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

So The Child Tax Credit is supposed to be helping out American families is in fact going to the children of illegal aliens, children that don't even live here. Remember when Republican Sen. David Vitter introduced legislation to close the $4 Billion tax loophole for illegal aliens, which Harry Reid immediately BLOCKED! The report from the Treasury Department states that 2.3 million illegal alien (undocumented) workers who do not have Social Security numbers (illegal aliens) collected $ 4.2 Billion in tax refunds.
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

It's a well known fact that illegal mexican aliens have been milking the American taxpayer for decades through one scam or another, often provided by political (Obama) affiliates who provide the information and means to do so. I have become a cynic regarding patriotism and believe democracy is all but dead in America thanks mostly to corrupt in government leadership and in corporate society in general.
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

There is little bravery to be found in the United States that will fight for the Constitution, Bill Of Rights and Real freedom under a true democracy. I no longer respect politics as I think it is a perennial criminal enterprise.
Go Blue

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Judged:

Housain Obama sucks wrote:
Ted Nugent is America. Ted Nugent Rocks. FU Obama. You and your communist czars can go straight to hell. illegal mexican aliens will make Obama lose the election. I just shot another drone down, above my house.
It's a shame, you are allowed to vote......
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2012

Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text>It's a shame, you are allowed to vote......
Thank You.
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2012

Obama committed political suicide. He failed on the economy, and putting people back to work and failed the American people. Falling behind Romney, Obama tries to win over (same sex folks) and failed again. Another last ditch effort to try and gain support, he gives more job work orders to illegal aliens and gives the middle finger to Americans. Working against the American people and against the Constitution of The United States has nailed Obamas coffin shut. His undocumented illegal aliens will make him lose, as everything they touch turns to sh!t. He has lost support even from his party. This dictator is history. Hey Obama, What about jobs for Americans you stupid IGER!
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Judged:

Poetic Justice...A Californian, dictating how the country, should be run....lol....
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Hey puke for brains Obama, employers only want illegal aliens. More will come. Thats more cheap labor slaves. Obama bombs again. Oh and NO jobs for Americans. If illegal mexican criminal aliens are so great for this country, then why are we so broke with the highest unemployment ever. Mexico seems to be doing pretty damn good these days. Nevada and California being the most broke and failed economys in the United States, taking in the most illegal aliens. Laws are not ment to be broken. Anyone that doesn't care about this countries laws does not give a damn about this country.
Raydot

Adelanto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2012

Obama pushing his health care while smoking. He still smokes. He never could quit. What a loser. Obama should not be entitled to Obama Care since he smokes cigaretts. Back of the line Obama
Go Blue

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Judged:

Maybe we should get some input, from those Las Vegas boxing judges, eh?....f*cked up, and don't have a thang to do with Obama.....

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2012

Go Blue wrote:
Maybe we should get some input, from those Las Vegas boxing judges, eh?....f*cked up, and don't have a thang to do with Obama.....
Who judged that Pacquiao fight anyway? My guess is it was Sotomayor, Kagen, and Ginsberg.
Funny

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2012

So what else is new.
Too late, he already has destroyed this country.

Oh, so has the cops in Henderson and Las Vegas helped to destroy this country, and we must not forget those corrupt judges that are filling prisons all accross this country. The Nazi death camps are next. Your tatoo arm number is waiting.
History is repeating itself.

This is Adolph Osama Bin Odumbo Police State.
The creation of NAZI AMERICA.
Why else do you think prisons are overfilled.
Why else do you thinl cops can kill and abuse citizens and get away with it.
Heck, Las Vegas already has created a prison camp and built it on a toxic waste dump.

Either way, it is an huge understatement. Odumbo has more than destroyed this country and continues to this date.

We suggest you all arm your self and watch your backs. The enemy is with-in and hiding behind the badge.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of113
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Las Vegas Forum right now

Search the Las Vegas Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The Bundy hypocrisy fest 1 hr Cynthia 1
Feds: Safety Concerns Led To Nevada Cow Release 2 hr barefoot2626 149
Bring it harry reid! Bring it BLM! 3 hr Whitewinger 1
Sen. Reid's Son: Nevada Rancher 'Should Be Pros... 5 hr Bama Yankee 4
Nevada rancher supporters cause I-15 shutdown 9 hr charles in charge 20
How to find Brown 10 hr ImInNeed 9
buyer looking for H, black, tar) (Apr '12) 11 hr gotwhatuneed 49
•••
•••