Comments
1 - 20 of 113 Comments Last updated Jun 28, 2012
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 10, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Time for someone with character, conviction, and honesty. Someone who will restore honor and virtue to the sacred office of the White House.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 11, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Didn't he say that before to his friends in college, and to those Ba^&%^%$#$$%^&ds friends of his Bill Ayers, and his pig wife Dorn. HELLO
59 million sycophant fools voted for this person, along with 96 percent of the black vote. PUKE
Raydot

California City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 26, 2012
 
Obama said, only two people have the best health care, me because im president and illegal aliens, because its free. What a sick thing to say to the American people. Even if he was joking it was so disrespectful and rude not to mention way overboard and he should at least apologize for these sick remarks and bad mannered and tastless joke. You know this guys really starting to pizz me off.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 27, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Raydot wrote:
Obama said, only two people have the best health care, me because im president and illegal aliens, because its free. What a sick thing to say to the American people. Even if he was joking it was so disrespectful and rude not to mention way overboard and he should at least apologize for these sick remarks and bad mannered and tastless joke. You know this guys really starting to pizz me off.
I believe he also exempted Congress, Muslims, 34 major companies in Pelosi's district, and half of Harry Reid's state of Nevada too. No kidding.
sound check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 22, 2012
 
Make up more stuff or Get some newer stuff off Faux News. This is getting old.
Housain Obama sucks

California City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 22, 2012
 
Ted Nugent is America. Ted Nugent Rocks. FU Obama. You and your communist czars can go straight to hell. illegal mexican aliens will make Obama lose the election. I just shot another drone down, above my house.
mr retro

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ted Nugent? The man with a well known kink for underaged girls? The man who recently was found found guilty of killing a bear on federal land? The man who had already lost his deer hunting license for killing out of season? The man who dodged the draft by shitting himself and then bragged about it? That guy is your hero? You must be as big a piece of trash as he is.
FACTS

Sterling Heights, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Obama is destroying this country.
So is the Henderson police.

Tell us something we don't already know.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

sound check wrote:
Make up more stuff or Get some newer stuff off Faux News. This is getting old.
Never, ever do I make up anything. Look up the word dhimmitude, which is in the Obamacare legislative package. Means that Muslims are exempted if claiming religious exception.

But hey, let's talk some other more interesting stuff... was reported today that Obama's old buddy, John Corzine, who bilked thousands of people out of billions in life savings, and then pleaded the 5th, has now donated a million to the Obama campaign.

Do I smell a get-out-of-jail-free presidential pardon coming?

You know I do.
blackwizard31

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 23, 2012
 
I don't think so that Obama's fault... It's power white control as using him that.
umm what

Boston, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 27, 2012
 
blackwizard31 wrote:
I don't think so that Obama's fault... It's power white control as using him that.
Incoherent sentence.
Raydot

California City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 27, 2012
 
One of Obama's Czars lives in Rancho Cucamonga and it was reported in the San Bernardino Sun, that he is trying to stop all the concerts and the happenings at the Victorville fairgrounds, because people will be smoking marijuana. Obama is truly a dictator and should be exiled. In the mean time Tennessee on behalf of the American people, is going to file charges against the Federal Government for not enforcing the illegal alien LAW and letting the United States get over run with the illegal alien criminals which has created most of the problems in our country today. Also it seems the Supreme Court is also calling Obama WRONG, you can't sue the State of Arizona. Obama is trying to get rid of the Constitution by saying it doesn't apply for today anymore. Los Angeles City Council boycotting Arizona are also involved in getting rid of our Constitution. They side with Obama and now we can see very clear now who the real enemy is. It's all comming back to bite them hard. Obama is still the worst president this country has ever had, putting us 5 trillion dollars in debt. Obama will lose this years election because of illegal aliens. Obama said illegal aliens that have commited a crime will be deported, but his uncle is an illegal fellon who is still in the country. Obama lies and is a fraud.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 28, 2012
 
Were you in a coma during the Bush/Cheney years?
Raydot

California City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 28, 2012
 
Im sorry, it's my hearing again. Did you say corrupt media ignores dogvomits fake birth certificate? And that you hope dogvomit dies of lung cancer from smoking marlboro red.
Ski

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 28, 2012
 
problem solialism does not work. BO believes the government can solve all problems, never happen, the government just screws things up more when they get involved with our lives.
Exzmple, 2.2 GDP in reagons third year it was 7.0. Move over, get out of the way, and stop being Daddy and this country will prosper.
Phoebe Omlie

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Housain Obama sucks wrote:
Ted Nugent is America. Ted Nugent Rocks.
That would be a very sad day if American's stood behind Nugent. Obama has protected this country from enemy attack, took out the world's worst dictators and order the kill of bin Laden. Thank you Mr. President.

“"Beau-Se'ant”

Since: Jan 09

Manchester

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 28, 2012
 
Did this magazine know something we didn't?

http://www.pigazette.com/Pigraphics/time_fuck...
Raydot

California City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 29, 2012
 
Phoebe Omlie wrote:
<quoted text>That would be a very sad day if American's stood behind Nugent. Obama has protected this country from enemy attack, took out the world's worst dictators and order the kill of bin Laden. Thank you Mr. President.
WRONG! Bush put together a plan along with the pentagon to get Bin Laden, and after his presidency this plan was to stay in effect. The democrats voted against the plan. Obama is trying to take credit for something he was against. Thats why Dick Chenny got on the television to make sure Americans understood who should be getting the credit for the fall of Bin Laden. Obozo is truly just that a Bozo. Remember, Obama along with the democrats were totally against going after Bin Laden. I do not support the Republicans or the Democratic party, they both are pathetic and suck. It's about WE THE PEOPLE taking back our AMERICAN DREAM from the corrupt monsters in the federal government under this administration and the communist czars he's appointed. I myself do not like paying to go past Lake Mead. Why should we have to pay. Oh and don't get caught with an out of state license plate in Nevada, they will write you up. The state is broke because of illegal aliens and they are trying to get money any way they can. Senator Reid said there are know illegal aliens working or living in the state of Nevada that he knows of. Goddamn senator Reid.
aberti

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 23, 2012
 
You are brutally uninformed. Obama is a total moderate. I can understand republicans disliking him and even democrats because he compromises with both sides (like a good politician should). But to say he is destroying the country is completely laughable and the only explanation for you thinkin that is that you are probably a racist. And u need to die off like all the old white people from 1940 that have the same view. Soon enough! I'm white btw.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 23, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

The Last Templar wrote:
Time for someone with character, conviction, and honesty. Someone who will restore honor and virtue to the sacred office of the White House.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =26AMgycOWoUXX
Did u say honesty and conviction? And mitt Romney is your answer? Wow. Is that a joke? I'm astonished that someone could be that ignorant. He changes his mind about big issues on a weekly basis. He says what's needed to become the candidate (appealing to the republican base) and now he is acting more moderate so he can gain credibility from people near the center who may be undecided. Dude, u need to look at the facts and watch more than one video. I'm seriously embarrassed for you. And u can't edit or remove your thread either so... wow. Think before you speak and make yourself look like an absolute fool. My god.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Las Vegas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Floyd Mayweather 11 hr rick james bitc- 1
Vegas offering all but marriage to LGBT tourists 11 hr Gremlin 2
NV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Nevada in... (Oct '10) Wed Whooooooo 788
Don't Call Them "Climate Deniers." Call them "C... Aug 16 Monroe 36
In Search Of Great Dane Stud Aug 14 Mundane 2
Accident on Cabana involving DUI Aug 13 Concerned 1
The effects of the BP oil spill on Las Vegas (Jun '10) Aug 13 elmerbinder 3

Search the Las Vegas Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Las Vegas Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Las Vegas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Las Vegas News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Las Vegas
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••