Mayor Ken Miyagishima to discuss State of the City during lunch hour address Wednesday (9:59 a.m.)

Full story: Las Cruces Sun-News

Where we've come, where we're going and how we get there will be the simple part of the message Mayor Ken Miyagishima has to share with residents during his State of the City address.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2012
Jolly Roger

Santa Fe, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

Tell us about your "EXIT" strategy.
it shows

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

Hey Miyagi wrote:
Dont let the door hit you on your stupid azz on the way OUT
Spoken like a truly educated individual with a complete understanding of the workings of a city and city council. Or maybe you are just another kid with an internet connection that needs some attention. I am guessing the latter but I find solace in the fact you probably lack the mental ability to actually vote.
Ken M

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

BTW folks I'm having this catered through Taco Bell and billing it to....you guessed it.
NM Newser

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

He's a moron. BYE BYE KEN!!!!
An Objective Opinion

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

I've disagreed with our mayor on a number of topics but I still support him.

Anyone just looking for "change" should make certain they are getting what they want before they vote.

As a life-long republican, I voted for and still support our current Mayor.
Fast Food

Monterey Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

Ken M wrote:
BTW folks I'm having this catered through Taco Bell and billing it to....you guessed it.
What does Taco Bell have to do with anything???

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

it shows wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like a truly educated individual with a complete understanding of the workings of a city and city council. Or maybe you are just another kid with an internet connection that needs some attention. I am guessing the latter but I find solace in the fact you probably lack the mental ability to actually vote.
I always enjoy when Susie gets on here and defends her husband. Just like your criminal dismissal and ticket fixing days are over your hubby has limited days. Understand that we are sick and tired of him and his council. Oh and I do vote!
Annoyed

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

Oh I see, a new city hall with a million dollars in new furniture, a new convention center and a new pool. Yet (2) of our Fire stations are over 40yrs old and no renovations or improvments are allowed. The police station is 20yrs old and was built by the lowest bidder so its falling apart and you guessed it no renovations or improvements other than paint is allowed. Wow!!! it sure is nice to see business as usual at city hall. The mayor and councils employees and constituents are put on the back burner when it comes to Public Safety!!! Ya Kenny it's time for you and half the city council to get the hell out of dodge
LC RESIDENT

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

Ken is by far the worst mayor that the city of Las Cruces has had so far can not wait for him to leave his position.

Since: Mar 08

Las Cruces NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

We Need Conner To Win She Will Be Better Than Ken
Mr Know it All

Las Cruces, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Murph,
You are a dunce
Jeff Murphy wrote:
<quoted text>I always enjoy when Susie gets on here and defends her husband. Just like your criminal dismissal and ticket fixing days are over your hubby has limited days. Understand that we are sick and tired of him and his council. Oh and I do vote!
nomorehayes

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

The worst of all news is that the City is in the hole by 2.2 million dollars and no where to raise
the money but approving a new 95 home development
for Mayor Ken's fat cat developer friends.

Way to go City Council you have blown it again.

Maybe another raise for CM Garza is in the works.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
affrique (May '12) 7 hr Sailboat1107 217
Review: Action Towing & Rescue 12 hr R sanchz 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 13 hr scirocco 68,834
Ruidoso village meetings to add prayer and stat... 17 hr WARRIOR 4
Ferguson Children Going Hungry 18 hr How About That 1
Best Las Cruces business for Christian employeees Aug 17 Looking 5
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted Aug 16 Across the Line 1

Search the Las Cruces Forum:
•••
•••
Las Cruces Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Las Cruces Jobs