Questa Woman kills then flees to las cruces

Posted in the Las Cruces Forum

First Prev
of 13
Next Last
CarmelaLarson_56

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2008
Questa woman murders her husband on march 8 2007 and still has no charges, this woman murdered a wonderful man who loved his children and gave back to the community. This woman Natalie lacome- Rael is dangerous and living in Las Cruces. Beware Las Cruces she will try to burn your mind and make you think she was abused but she was the abuser and planned this murder, she claims she killed him because he tried to give her her medication to stabilze her pshycotic mind. Then she stabbed herself to make it look like self defense. It was already concluded that her wounds were self inflicted. Be careful cruces!
Harris_K4u

United States

#2 Mar 13, 2008
LETS START A PETITION ONLINE

www.petitiononline.com
watching you

Dewey, AZ

#3 Mar 14, 2008
http://www.myspace.com/allamericangirl4u

this is this the same ling murding freak! From Questa NM Did she mention she stabbed and killed her husband??

http://www.myspace.com/allamericangirl4u
watching you

Dewey, AZ

#4 Mar 14, 2008
MARCH 8 Questa man dies after domestic dispute

A Questa woman was arrest­ed in March after her husband died of puncture wounds to his neck at Holy Cross Hospital.

New Mexico State Police arrested Natalie Rael, 27, pending criminal charges, but almost a year later, no charges have been filed in the case.

Rael called police to her home in Questa early the morning of March 8 to report that her husband, 31-year-old Dennis Rael, had stabbed her. Police got a separate call from Dennis Rael later that morning stating that he has sustained a stab wound to his neck and had fled the residence to get help.

A neighbor took Rael to the Questa Volunteer Fire Department, where medics tried to stop the bleeding from the two puncture wounds in Rael’s neck. Rael died just hours later at Holy Cross Hospital while undergoing surgery to treat his wounds.

According to a state police affidavit from the doctor who attended Natalie Rael said her wounds, namely some stab wounds to her abdomen, appeared to be self-inflicted.

State police agents later found two kitchen knives in the couple’s bedroom along with pools of blood on the bed and floor. The case was later trans­ferred to the Santa Fe District Attorney’s Office.

MARCH 19 Two pedestrians killed on Kit Carson Road

Two Taose-os died in March when they were struck while taking a walk along Kit Carson Road.

Jacob Eddie Brown IV was charged with two counts of vehicular homicide for the deaths of pedestrians Heather Howitt, 34, and Stephen Musich, 36, of Taos.

Brown allegedly was driv­ing his pick-up truck the wrong direction on Kit Carson Road when he hit the couple. According to the Taos Eighth Judicial District Court data­base, Brown’s trial is scheduled for March.
Tell this to the Taos and Las Cruces CYFD.. if they even give a shit????
not yet

Dewey, AZ

#5 Mar 14, 2008
No charges filed on Rael death

Chandra Johnson, The Taos News

QUESTA — Mum is apparently the word in the case of a Questa man who died last March of wounds inflicted during an alleged domestic altercation with his wife.
While it has been almost a year since the death of 31-year-old Dennis Rael, former Village of Angel Fire finance director, no charges have been filed in the case and nary a word on the case has been passed to the involved parties in Questa from the First Judicial District Attorney’s Office in Santa Fe.
Spokesman David Foster declined to comment except to say the district attorney could not comment on “ongoing matters.”
Also declining to go on the record for an update was Taos defense attorney Alan Maestas, who Rael’s wife, Natalie Lacome, 28, has retained should she face criminal charges. Lacome lives in Las Cruces with relatives.
But New Mexico State Police agent Paul Chávez said Tuesday (Jan. 8) that he and other agents on the case are working hard to make sure the evidence is above suspicion.
“This is an active investigation and we have submitted multiple blood samples from the scene to the crime lab in order to do a scene reconstruction,” Chávez said.“Because both parties were bleeding at the scene, it makes it complicated and we’re not near done with it because we want to find out as many facts as we can.”
Despite the legal lockjaw over the matter, the process has taken so long that Rael’s family — who also declined to comment — appealed to Gov. Bill Richardson’s Office of Victims Advocacy in Albuquerque. Tammy Lambert inquired into the case for the Rael family.
“I was contacted by the victims in that case. They said they didn’t like the way they were being treated,” Lambert said Monday, Jan. 7.“After looking into it, I could see that it was a coordinated effort between state police and the district attorneys office and that it was something that was being investigated, not back-shelved.”
Lambert said that while it’s easy to want action in a case as soon as possible, patience was paramount.
“I think they don’t want to rush into something,” Lambert said.“I think they’re committed to doing it right the first time and want to nail their case.”
According to police reports, New Mexico State Police were dispatched to Rael’s Questa home on March 8 after receiving a call from Lacome around 6 a.m., saying that Rael had stabbed her. Police also later received a call from a neighbor who rushed Rael to the Questa Volunteer Fire Department for two puncture wounds to either side of Rael’s neck. The fire department took Rael to Holy Cross Hospital in Taos, where Rael died just hours later during surgery for his injuries.
The police report also said that when officers arrived at Rael’s house, they found Lacome on the bedroom floor with several stab wounds of her own, which a doctor later told police appeared self-inflicted. Police found large amounts of blood in the bed and on the floor of the bedroom. Blood was found in other parts of the house as well, including on household appliances and on the children’s shoes. The couple’s two young sons were also in the home the night of the incident and remain in the care of Rael’s relatives.
Lacome, who according to police reports has a history of bipolar disorder, had filed for several protection orders against Rael, making allegations of domestic violence and abuse. Rael in turn had filed for divorce with custody from Lacome in October 2004, when court records show the two separated.
The case was quickly transferred to the Santa Fe district when Taos District Attorney Donald Gallegos realized he might be perceived as being too close to the case.
“I had known Dennis Rael most of my life, and Natalie’s stepfather,” Gallegos said Monday, Jan. 7.“It is one of those cases where there could be an appearance of impropriety and I decided the best thing to do was for another district attorney to handle it.”

“"Education costs money, but ”

Since: Feb 08

then so does ignorance."

#6 Mar 15, 2008
ya know, whether shes guilty or not....shouldnt she have her right to a "fair and speedy trial"?
Justice4Dennis

AOL

#7 Mar 15, 2008
Yea she should, but wheres the trial ?..thats the point, she hasnt even been charged...no charges no trial. and not whether..she is guilty, she will tell you herself. Dont run into her in las cruces, shes a monster. Yeah speedy ..speedy enough to watch her rott in a jail cell with people who will torture her. Shes a flake , such a waste of perfectly good space. Nice myspace page natalie....but you forgot to mention that you have children and that you are a murderer!!Oh yeah try to spell and make your sentences make sense..your so dumb you cant even type out your words ...and what are you talking about anyway?? you sound retarded, it may be wise to sound like you have an IQ so you can gain friends...as i remember the friend count only included Tom...lol what a loser.

then so does ignorance."

#8 Mar 15, 2008
Justice4Dennis wrote:
Yea she should, but wheres the trial ?..thats the point, she hasnt even been charged...no charges no trial. and not whether..she is guilty, she will tell you herself. Dont run into her in las cruces, shes a monster. Yeah speedy ..speedy enough to watch her rott in a jail cell with people who will torture her. Shes a flake , such a waste of perfectly good space. Nice myspace page natalie....but you forgot to mention that you have children and that you are a murderer!!Oh yeah try to spell and make your sentences make sense..your so dumb you cant even type out your words ...and what are you talking about anyway?? you sound retarded, it may be wise to sound like you have an IQ so you can gain friends...as i remember the friend count only included Tom...lol what a loser.
if you were a friend of "dennis" i believe his name was , i am sorry for your loss. why has it taken so long for an investigation to conclude in either.."she will be charged or she wont be charged" something is sounding awfully political
here.
Justice4Dennis

AOL

#9 Mar 15, 2008
Yes im afraid that is what it may be ..a polital thing but either way her carma will kill her. If you only knew the type of person we are dealing with here. Not sure what kind of connections she would have being that everyone thinks she is just trash...she is not wealthy, pretty or smart so my guess is as goos as yours. But she is the kind of person who doesnt have a concience so...she can basically live believing her own lies. her time will come, even her best friend turned on her, she has done everything from accusing her step dad of raping her to accusing her mother of blowing up her father to saying she had cancer ...gosh the list goes on. Just beware if you meet a girl named natalie or natalia or whatever she goes by now.

then so does ignorance."

#10 Mar 15, 2008
Justice4Dennis wrote:
Yes im afraid that is what it may be ..a polital thing but either way her carma will kill her. If you only knew the type of person we are dealing with here. Not sure what kind of connections she would have being that everyone thinks she is just trash...she is not wealthy, pretty or smart so my guess is as goos as yours. But she is the kind of person who doesnt have a concience so...she can basically live believing her own lies. her time will come, even her best friend turned on her, she has done everything from accusing her step dad of raping her to accusing her mother of blowing up her father to saying she had cancer ...gosh the list goes on. Just beware if you meet a girl named natalie or natalia or whatever she goes by now.
justice..dont take this wrong way..its KARMA. thers no way to tell you privatly. but i havent met anyone new or old with the names you meationed, but if i do, i dont think the first words out of my mouth will be.."pleased to meet you, did you kill your husband?" i hope the justice you seek gets fullfilled. peace in your life kiddo.
justice4Dennis

AOL

#11 Mar 15, 2008
polgara wrote:
<quoted text>
justice..dont take this wrong way..its KARMA. thers no way to tell you privatly. but i havent met anyone new or old with the names you meationed, but if i do, i dont think the first words out of my mouth will be.."pleased to meet you, did you kill your husband?" i hope the justice you seek gets fullfilled. peace in your life kiddo.
Its mentioned...not meationed..and there is not thers. But dont take it the wrong way okay! lol
a friend of Dennis Rael

Albuquerque, NM

#12 Mar 16, 2008
Natalie is really sick. This woman should be lock up in a state mental hospital!!! Taos County D.A., you should of did your job at the time of the murder but instead you let her check her self in the state hospital for ten days. While you were in a confrence in Washington DC. Now she is getting Dennis boys,Because you didn't have the balls to charge her with anything. You know she is sick what is Dennis boys guarantee that Ms Bipolar, will take her meds. Is the CDYF going to her house and shove them down her mouth???
Red Rum

Las Cruces, NM

#13 Mar 16, 2008
It makes me sick to know someone like this is in my town. The girl obviously use to tell her husband that she loved him and she killed him!!!!!! I can only imagine what she would do to her boys if they pissed her off.

She is in Las Cruces walking around as if nothing ever happened. She took someones life...She left her kids with no father...She left her in laws with no son......She is out living her life and this is no justice at all. It makes sick! What a double standard this world can be. If a man did this to his wife his butt would be jail so quick it would not even be funny.
Get out of here killer

Las Cruces, NM

#14 Mar 16, 2008
My friend just told me about this site and about this girl Natalie. Las Cruces is a small town and news gets around fast here. I go to NMSU and I hope to goodness that I do not have classes with such a cold killer. If this Killer Natalie thinks this kind of little info about her is gonna be swept under the rug just because she moved to another town well then she is wrong.
Spread the word

Las Cruces, NM

#15 Mar 16, 2008
People need to spread the word make a las cruces craiglist with the article in it so others can be aware of the cold blooded killer Natalie or make a Memory of Dennis of on myspace.
OH_snap

AOL

#16 Mar 16, 2008
Yeah BABY its getting around your town.ha lol funny as hell there should be a big picture of your face on campus saying B%$#!@ is killer stay away. By the way your UGLY did you ever know that. Dennis was way too handsome for you and when he was in college there were many of pretty girls who wanted him but he wouldnt because he was trying to get rid of you from his head. I HATE YOU !!!!!!!!!!
Pinkystarfish31

Albuquerque, NM

#17 Mar 17, 2008
Makes you want to take your sons and lock them away or keep them shelterd just so a woman like this wont get thier hands on them. I know what its like to have one of these she devils take over a loved one and it id disaterous. Looks like your not wanted anywhere Natalie.
BURN tha BITCH

United States

#18 Mar 17, 2008
Wake up Hobag, before you know it the whole campus is gonna be throwing rocks at you cause im on mission its called awarness and i would be careful walking to your car after class you never know what can happen. BOO!!
Watch out NMSU

Albuquerque, NM

#19 Mar 17, 2008
BEWARE there is a killer on the loose. Her name is Natalie Rael/Lacome/Cabral. She goes to school there look at this link - maybe you or your sons' have class with her watch out! And don't believe anything she says she believes her own lies.(NNSU website under student phonebook, she's taking animal science & Home Ec.) BTW that's a fake address on there too. FAKE just like her. She's guilty of murder and she knows it. Beware Natalie you will pay your day will come. Is there any way to post a picture of this murderer on this website?? Spread the word everyone!!
OH_snap

United States

#20 Mar 17, 2008
I dont think we can put a pic on this site but on las cruces craigslist we can. I dont have one do you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Las Cruces Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wi-Power high-speed Internet, Digital phone ser... (Jun '10) 12 hr Tell Me AnotherOne 56
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 21 hr scirocco 71,008
BREAKING: Shooting reported near South Main and... (Mar '11) Fri manny mf loc 77
Ariel Dougherty and Sophia Peron: Financial woe... Thu rainy day 16
kimberly Clown face atencio Dec 17 worried citizen 1
Diversity issues at NMSU raised during regents ... Dec 15 Help 1
what happened on Solano lastnight? Dec 15 worried citizen 1
Las Cruces Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Las Cruces People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Las Cruces News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Las Cruces

Personal Finance